Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:45 pm
the real tasu said probibly right he took his sword and said tell the others i said ..........bye he took his sword and syabed him self but he was still not dead he was surprised then the demoned was gone he started chering yes oh um see ya.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:42 pm
Kazu jumped down and pinned Sakata down. She imbolized her and glared at Seiyaku to not interfere, this was a lecture that Sakata rightly deserved. She turned her face to look back at Sakata, who was glaring at her.
"I guess you've forgotten it already, haven't you?"Kazu started out. Her tone was icy. "Whether you like it or not, that kid has helped us out multiple times at his cost. He's a comrade."
Kama jumped through the trees and landed beside them. "Hurry up! We have to go before They find us." She snapped.
Kazu nodded and turned back to her lecture. "Let me quote something that someone once told me. 'Those who fail to protect their comrades are lower than trash' is something you should have learned already. Tasu is a comrade, and you were ready to kill him, eventhough he was not being himself. He was ready to sacrafice his LIFE to protect his comrades. And yet you still fight with him."
"Kazu..." Kama whined.
Kazu unpinned Sakata and was just about ready to vanish again when she said in a kinder tone, "Don't forget that. It's what the Leaf Village is based off of."
Kazu and Kama vanished into the forest.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:50 pm
tasu was on a branch in the forest he heared kazu comeing he just sat there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:24 am
*Chihiro runs up to Sakata*

"Are you alright!?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:42 am
"No, No No! I tried my best and i failed." Hana sat on the ground shaking her face still covered with the neko mask.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:26 am
"Man, ******** this Fiasco, attack" Jynx said as he unstrapped himself from the ropes and started doing hand signs "Barrier No Jutsu" Jynx said as he put his hand on the ground and it formed a barrier around every one but him and his tiger "Lets Go" he said as he hopped on the tiger and escaped  

Baby Jynx

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:04 am
Hana was still on the ground, far away from everyone else, staring silently at the rubble that used to be the snow village.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:37 pm
shincho hid in the shadows watching everyone.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:55 pm
Hana silently stood up. I can't stay here any longer, besides i need to get that cut on my back taken care of. she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:20 pm
tasu new every one would kill him for comeing out but he came out and said i'll take care of that. he healed her wound and tryed to heal his wound but he could not it was to bad of a wound but it did not hurt as much because of the mark but the mark grew bigger and he felt a lot of pain. he screamed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:57 pm
"Yeah, scream you deserve it" Jynx said as Tasu fell and he appeared behind him, it was Jynx who had made him scream in the first place thats why he couldn't heal, his cut was being opened by Jynx's sword, and his seal was growing for the reason that the sword was dark "I told you, you can't handle a real ninja if you can't see a real ninja" Jynx said as he walked into a deep mist and disappeared, he said as he walked away "If any of you follow me, I'll kill you, it may not be right away, but in the end you'll die"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:05 pm
tasu laoughed you do not know my power when i'm angery and besides this mark is from the demound and tasu got up not looking at jynx you think you know my power......... but you only know half of my power and i can not controll it so you should not test me tasu felt pain he could not move but somewho was able to turn around as his roueg blew in the wind tasu said you can go to hell. as he fell to the ground.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:33 pm
Hana ran towards tasu as she saw him fall. She threw off her mask. "T-tasu?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:38 pm
tasu was on the ground and could not move but he could talk and see. tasu said do not worry i'll be fine but he was lieing.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games