Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Violet fira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:45 pm
NAME: Violet
ABOUT ME: Check out my profile; that should sum it up.
PETS: A black kitty.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, painting, gardening, sometimes writing or photography.
CURRENT PATH: Seeker/neo-pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Over 4 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: That will come with time.

It's nice to be here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:22 pm
NAME: I go by Kizzy, or my username, pronounced like the letters "A.V."

ABOUT ME: I'm an art student in college. I'm friendly and bubbly, but tend to keep very much to myself. My family is super important to me.

PETS: Oh jeez. 4 dogs, 5 cats, 24 fish, 2 guinea pigs

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art (all kinds), reading, writing, television, movies. And of course studying/reading/discussing anything religious, spiritual, or philosophical.

CURRENT PATH:
Eclectic Pagan

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Hard to say. Technically 9 years, but didn't adopt a label until 1 year ago.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE
: I have a B.A. degree in religious studies, which is kind of random considering I'm in art school now, ha ha.  

Aevey

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:54 pm
NAME: Riri
LOCATION: I'd prefer not to give that out to strangers, no offense.
ABOUT ME: I'm in an open relationship, one of my Love's isn't very spiritual, but is very practical. We've known each other the longest and we like playing boardgames and video games. My other Love is very spiritual, we enjoy talking about religion and being a little kinky.

I like to read, draw and paint. And write really bad poetry- the kind that I should have grown out of about ten years ago but didn't.

PETS: None at the moment, but when I have more time I want to get a beta.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
Burlesque (I'm choreographing a number set to Luck Be A Lady), cooking, making corsets and Japanese rope work.

CURRENT PATH: Seeking.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I don't have an exact number of years, but it's been more than ten, I think.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
I liked smoked salmon?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 am
NAME: Jen
ABOUT ME:I am a stay at home mom of a 5 year old whom is often referred to as The Pixie, wife to a disabled Army vet, writer and student.
PETS: Three felines: Neptune, Jade and Cara
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, knitting, gardening, painting furniture I bought at yard sales
CURRENT PATH: Solitary Eclectic Neo Pagan with Nature centered spiritual practice and Witch (hedge,kitchen,garden)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Studying around 14 years, practicing for 10-12 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm prone to random acts of insanity and silliness.  

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Scorpy-Sue

Distinct Conversationalist

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:44 am
NAME: Jes
ABOUT ME: I'm an English student, junior at university, and I plan to be an editor of books when I graduate/find a real job.
PETS: Angus and Timber; a black-mouth cur and mutt hound respectively.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, reading, singing, theology, fashion, interior design, art, crafts, fantasy/science-fiction, photography, all sorts of things.
CURRENT PATH: Undefined Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Five years, about.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Hm, no.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 am
NAME: Zephyr Blackthorn
ABOUT ME: Check Profile
PETS: 4 Cats: X-Ray, Diego, Bo, and Harvey and 1 Dog: Jayke
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art, Music, Wicca
CURRENT PATH: Solitary Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Studying: 4 Years Practicing: 2 Years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Cupcakes?  

La Lune Lumiere

6,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ii-r-b e a s t

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:13 am
]NAME:
ABOUT ME:
PETS:
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
CURRENT PATH:
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
NAME: andrea [but i prefer just drea]
ABOUT ME:im short, irish, stubborn, and scarcastic to boot. but im nice to those who deserve it.
PETS: one cat i've had for 6 years her names callie, a bunch of fish>.< they breed like rabbits, and a hampster name harley(shes fiesty)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:i love to sketch, but i love music even more, i meditate alot, read tarrot cards, collect crystals and scarfs, but i devote most of my time to my goddess.
CURRENT PATH: new age wiccan.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING:i stumbled upon wicca when i was 11 by sheer chance and have been studying off and on ever since.
ANY THING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: i am in a coven and happy with it. i recently learned theres actually more people in school then you first think that are of your religion. i found four. oh and almost all my family are strict christians. so only those of my friends and siblings know what i am.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:16 pm
NAME: Luna (Tis all you need to know)
ABOUT ME: Obviously, i follow the old ways, merry met and merry part. Im currently attending a 6 year collage i have 3 years left <3
PETS: a cat, a rat and a dog. ironic yes?
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, writeing, studying the older ways
CURRENT PATH: unknown
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: For most of my life, i found my path in this religion the hard way
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: not atm  

Vetis_Kamiioa

Gracious Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 pm
Welcome, Vetis. What are these "old ways" you speak of?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:48 pm
NAME: Beth
ABOUT ME: Hmm.. I like to draw, I read a lot, I live in a house of 7 people and I go to school for Small Animal Care.. I hope to become an Animal Cop
PETS: Three cats; Smokey, Tippy, and Maya. Two dogs; Lola and Precious. aaaand Two hamsters; Bob and Hope XD
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like to draw, read, I love anime and manga.. I very much love animals and nature ^_^
CURRENT PATH: ..Interested in Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested for a while now.. I cant recall for how long XD maybe about two or three years.. but I need to join a coven..
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I like... cheese  

Dyzphoria

Feral Lunatic

15,600 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200

The Fanfiction Nymph

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:12 pm
NAME: I go by Luxxona online (call me Lux, Nymph, FN, whatever)
ABOUT ME: I am a UK citizen living in the US trying to move to NZ. I'm half way thru a Bio degree and a stay at home mom to a 1 yr old.
PETS: A cat and a toddler
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Fanfiction, Outdoors, Crafts, Reading
CURRENT PATH: Neo-Pagan, Dedicated Religious Witchcraft
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been practicing witch many years only in the last one have I started seeing it as more of a religion and learning of Wicca.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am very glad to have found a place on Gaia with like minded people.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:35 pm
Why on earth would you want to move here?  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

The Fanfiction Nymph

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:59 am
Sanguina Cruenta

My husband spent 6 months in Wellington and fell in love with it. It has been a reoccurring theme in our lives for a long while and I just feel drawn there. NZ wildlife is a biology nerds dream! We're probably crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 am
NAME: RazielArcha on Gaia, Nsanelilmunky just about everywhere else.. Ri or Cassie IRL

AGE:Probably older than most the members here (23 currently)

ABOUT ME:College student. I'm looking to do a double major in German and Anthropology with an emphasis in Linguistics and history/archeology

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, music, languages, games, ect.

CURRENT PATH: Germanic Pagan

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: since around the time I was in high school (and saying that makes me feel old crying )  

razielarcha

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:25 pm
The Fanfiction Nymph
Sanguina Cruenta

My husband spent 6 months in Wellington and fell in love with it. It has been a reoccurring theme in our lives for a long while and I just feel drawn there. NZ wildlife is a biology nerds dream! We're probably crazy.

God it's so boring here. We have like, birds. That's it. They are occasionally pretty but not all that interesting. The tuatara is interesting. But yeah. You're MUCH better off in Europe.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games