Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leifer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:48 pm
Hiknows, right? Until we get mangled or desinegrated and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:51 pm
Leifer
Hiknows, right? Until we get mangled or desinegrated and whatnot.
xd Mangled is for the children.

s**t. For some reason that I really can't put my finger on, the reminds me. I have no idea what time the parade starts. (West indian Day Parade. *flies flags* Jam-Trini! w00t )  

Errol McGillivray

Toshihiko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:57 pm
Heck yes I like your stuff.

Isn't mangling what it's all about?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:59 pm
Errol McGillivray

s**t. For some reason that I really can't put my finger on, the reminds me. I have no idea what time the parade starts. (West indian Day Parade. *flies flags* Jam-Trini! w00t )
Never heard of that parade, :3 sounds spiffy though. Google it or something. Google knows all! xD

Edit: Yuppers, I myself love a good mangle here and there.

Leifer

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:05 pm
Leifer
Errol McGillivray

Never heard of that parade, :3 sounds spiffy though. Google it or something. Google knows all! xD

We have it in NYC every labor day. Celebrating caribbean culture, music, and just having a great time together.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:06 pm
Toshihiko
Heck yes I like your stuff.

Isn''t mangling what it''s all about?
whee  

Errol McGillivray

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:36 pm
Toshihiko
I need to get some more violent responses up, and how.

mer?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:40 pm
Errol McGillivray
Leifer
Errol McGillivray

s**t. For some reason that I really can''t put my finger on, the reminds me. I have no idea what time the parade starts. (West indian Day Parade. *flies flags* Jam-Trini! w00t )

We have it in NYC every labor day. Celebrating caribbean culture, music, and just having a great time together.

!! you''re in NYC Errol? I live on Long Island blaugh  

RPDOfficer

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:57 pm
RPDOfficer
Errol McGillivray
Leifer
Errol McGillivray

s**t. For some reason that I really can''t put my finger on, the reminds me. I have no idea what time the parade starts. (West indian Day Parade. *flies flags* Jam-Trini! w00t )

!! you''re in NYC Errol? I live on Long Island blaugh
I just moved from Farmingdale back to Hackensack. Right over the bridge. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:00 pm
Nice. I was hopefully gonna catch a train to the city this month for a concert of one of my favorite bands ninja  

RPDOfficer

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:10 am
which band would that be? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:42 am
To Toshihiko:
In that last picture it's kind of ironic bcause that is pretty much what I do in school...  

animecrazy101

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:50 am
RPDOfficer
Nice. I was hopefully gonna catch a train to the city this month for a concert of one of my favorite bands ninja
Make sure you buy your ticket at the station and not on the train. Oh and if you're drinking age, the Houlihan's in Penn Station has great drinks and excellent nachos.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:51 am
See, I /so/ called that one.

I bet your teacher isn't as hot as Lucy, though.

You shouldn't have slept during Zombie Awareness Day. They have a website. Although I'm personally not very impressed. They're a fairly anti-zombie association. I think zombies are misrepresented in the media, and if Tashin and I ever stop being lazy and buy a domain name, there's going to be a whole section for Zombie Appreciation.

Toshihiko

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:53 am
Toshihiko
See, I /so/ called that one.

I bet your teacher isn't as hot as Lucy, though.

You shouldn't have slept during Zombie Awareness Day. They have a website. Although I'm personally not very impressed. They're a fairly anti-zombie association. I think zombies are misrepresented in the media, and if Tashin and I ever stop being lazy and buy a domain name, there's going to be a whole section for Zombie Appreciation.
xd Kinda dead dudes unite.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games