Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Assasin's Creed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:06 am
Sakata sighed "Tasu please we don't need this right now"she pleaded  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:53 am
Chihiro: PLEASE TASU! sad cry  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:22 am
"Nada, request declined." Kazu said. She leaned back and kept a foot on his head. "Killing innocents without reason or cause makes you no better than Orochimaru. Keep that in mind te next time you think going around and killing everybody in your sight is the best option. Now until you calm down, I'm staying right here."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:40 am
Man this poison is complex! Yuna thought as she continued to pull out the poison. She finished and then sighed. Turning to a nurse she said, "He's no longer in danger of losing his life. Let him rest a bit and he'll be fine." Yuna pulled a vial out of her pocket. "Make sure he takes this antibiotic when he wakes up." Yuna gave the bottle to the nurse and began to walk out of the room.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:17 am
tasu fliped kasu off and said great now i have to deal with a b***h today tasu sighs fine i'll stop but kasu get off me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:15 pm
Yuna walked into the hallway and leaned against the wall. Geeze what was he doing that made him get poisoned so badly?  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:54 am
Jynx woke up shortly after the operation. "Umm....Sir, we're going to need you to take this." The nurse said pulling out a vile. "If thats medicine, you'd be better off killing me." Jynx said rebeliously. "No, its ummmmmmmmm.....Its that flavored water stuff you buy at the store." The nurse said trying to get him to drink it. Jynx grabbed the bottle and drunk it all in a matter of seconds. "Thats pretty good." Jynx said sitting up in the bed. "now who was my doctor?"Jynx asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:24 pm
Kazu got up and shoved her hands in her pockets. "You understand now, Tasu? Cause I ain't going to repeat myself."
She sighed and leaned against a tree. "Besides, there is one of us missing, and I don't feel like taking Orochimaru on until he gets here."
---
Harike walked into Jynx's room. "That girl Yuna was. Kazu got here just in time and then ran off. She said that something felt wrong and went to check it out."
The bunny was on her shoulder munching on a carrot.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:30 pm
tasu got up and brushed of the dirt and said yeah i got it tasu disappered and was in the hosipital a little dizzy from runing so fast he walked in to jyns room and said hey your awake.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:53 pm
Harike looked up and smiled at him. "He just woke up. Believe me, the docs said I had to stay here until he did so." She gave the bunny another carrot. "Hm... I wonder when Kazu's gonna show...?" She mused.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:08 pm
tasu said i just fliped her off so she should be here in 5 4 3 2 1 .  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:13 pm
Kazu smashed through the door. "Tasu, I'm gonna beat you within an inch of your life." Kazu yelled as she picked him up and started to punch him.
"Oh... he's gonna be feeling that in the morning..." Harike said, wincing everytime Kazu hit Tasu.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:16 pm
"Jynx grabbed Kasu's fist. "Fighting isn't necesarry, is it." Jynx said letting her go. She then dropped Tasu.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:19 pm
tasu cracked his neck and said that was fun.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:20 pm
"Never mind beat him." Jynx said as he and Kasu thrust thier fist into his face.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games