Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:55 pm
posted him Dark. Oh and I have some VERY important news if you haven't figured this out yet. Gaia changed the account setting without telling us. Now there is a feature that says what kind of images you can view. If you select it to all images then we can see our dragons in the forums again. I have only set mine to view all images, it might work on view only white listed images.
stupid Gaia for not telling us we have our dragons back...  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:12 pm
And if anyone missed Dark's comment about the routing the images though photobucket...
This does not work!
Kat's eggs nearly died from soft shell cause they were only getting clicks and not views. Please also make sure that when you give us the codes you use the ones from dragcave and no photobucket ones.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:05 pm
mmz_the_tenth
Willa-Wisp

I'm going to be away for the next couple of days. Both of my sons are graduating (one from Clemson tomorrow/Friday and the other from Virginia Tech Saturday). So I won't be around much. My oldest egg (the dark gray) has less than 3 days left and no cracks. The rest have less than 4 days left. I'm placing all my eggs in the Infirmary and in the guild's safekeeping to get them to hatch. Will be back Sunday. Thanks!!

OMG!!!!!!! My brother and sister in law both graduated from VT. I had season tickets for football until I moved away. My family is all still in Roanoke. I've even got Tech Triumphant on my cell phone as a ringer, and have a couple VT videos on my gaia profile page. GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!

Another Hokie! OMG! Too cool! Graduation tomorrow afternoon for older son. Graduation for younger son was today. His department had a BBQ lunch afterward for the 35 graduates (all pre-vet students). Very nice but VERY long day as we got up at 4 a.m. eek gonk to travel to the graduation. Got home late this afternoon. Tomorrow's graduation is at 2 p.m., so we don't have to get up as early... only at 7 a.m. confused sad I'm not a morning person. Will be getting home late tomorrow evening as we're helping him move furniture or larger items from his apartment. He'll stay the night to pack the rest and clean the apartment.

Keep looking after my babies. I did notice the first one is beginning to crack up. Yippee! Thanks, everyone!!! Will check back probably Sunday. Take care, everyone! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:36 pm
bd004
posted him Dark. Oh and I have some VERY important news if you haven't figured this out yet. Gaia changed the account setting without telling us. Now there is a feature that says what kind of images you can view. If you select it to all images then we can see our dragons in the forums again. I have only set mine to view all images, it might work on view only white listed images.
stupid Gaia for not telling us we have our dragons back...

This is indeed great news. I was just wondering what was this weird choice in the forum postings about Show All Images or Hide All Images are all about. *Gives a Huge Sigh of relief* Now all the Dragon Owners can show off their dragons without any more worries other than the Dragcave site going all slow on us again. No more Dragon Emergencies...no more watching helplessly as those poor helpless eggs and hatchlings die.... xd sad  

Kimmiora
Crew

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 am
@bd - ya i was told about the whole view thing in another guild and i thought i saw that someone had warned others here about using the pics  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:01 am
OMG, fellow Hokies!! blaugh  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:56 am
User Image

OMG! My eggs are starting to hatch! Thanks, everyone!

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:37 pm
Alright! One down and one to go Umrae!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:35 pm
Couldn't help myself. I just wanted another dragon to raise since I wasn't seeing any new eggs I wanted.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:26 am
Aldora21
OMG, fellow Hokies!! blaugh
U 2?
Finally got a spotted egg.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/Z6aC][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/Z6aC.gif[/img][/url]

mmz_the_tenth

JxDraco

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:13 am
my first few eggs:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and my scroll: http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/48456  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:54 am
*Gently pets Bd's pebble dragon and gave him some more pebbles to play with* Yay, Trouble got his wings. ^_^ I am just doing my clicking rounds and noticed that the dragcave site is running very slowly. Must be Sunday.  

Kimmiora
Crew

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:08 pm
Kimmiora
*Gently pets Bd's pebble dragon and gave him some more pebbles to play with* Yay, Trouble got his wings. ^_^ I am just doing my clicking rounds and noticed that the dragcave site is running very slowly. Must be Sunday.

Yeah, just wish I could get him to stop being sick. Perhaps this might be a good thing in that I will get to see what happens when a sick hatchling matures.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:18 pm
I have seen quite a few sick hatchlings mature into healthy adults, but none of them were as sick as yours. He's a feisty little guy, he will be alright. ^_^  

Kimmiora
Crew

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:25 pm
Kimmiora
I have seen quite a few sick hatchlings mature into healthy adults, but none of them were as sick as yours. He's a feisty little guy, he will be alright. ^_^

dunno, having a zombie or something would be kinda cool.........
I am one for the strange and unusual twisted  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games