Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Questions & Old Forms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amethyst M Bell

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:06 pm
For Vance: I'm new to Soq customs and have a question for you before you open customs tomorrow.

What level of edit does this custom count at.

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Edited to remove Form.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:43 pm
Quick question for a future custom:

Would the tendrils coming off of this creatures face be considered a mutant characteristic?[X]  

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

[ vance ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:02 am
I'm sorry, I'm not too sure on the Pokemans questions, so leaving those to another colorist for now ='[ (The only one I know has been done is Ninetails.)

Amethyst:
Let's see... looking at the guidelines, I think as long as the swan isn't too big (and counts as a "minor" item/animal), then his edits would be Moderate. About having a version without his edits, that depends from colorist to colorist, but as for me that is fine. =]

Also-- and this goes for everyone-- but to reiterate, customs forms shouldn't be posted here. They should be PM'd to the colorist whose slots are currently open (if the colorist allows that).

Katarina: Yes, that would count as mutant!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:40 am
k u r o - m i z u k i
I was wondering about Ninetails, Vulpix, Scyther, Houndoom, Luxray and Togetic. C:

Also the Eevee evolutions; I know Umbreon is Nerpin's, but I haven't seen the others yet..?
There is a male Houndoom already and for Eevee evolutions...we have a female Eevee, female Espeon, female Leafeon, female Glaceon, two full-size Umbreons. I believe Luxray and Togetic are also on the taken list. And yes, a male Ninetails.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Amethyst M Bell

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 am
Vance: Thank you for the answers. And sorry about posting the form. I've edited it out of my post now. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 pm
Thanks for the answers, everyone! n__n

Also, a question about the Heartland event. If I wanted to quest for another Alice Soq, like Dee or Dum or Mary Gowland, would I need to get that approved?

Felmino: If it's another Heartland character and it doesn't already exist/conflict with an existing cosplay, it's free to be quested for.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm
I thought it might, just better safe than sorry. Thank you vance ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:24 pm
I've seen some Soquili with trees on their backs. Does that make them mutants?

Three Tailed Fox

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:16 am
This goes to any colorist.

>.> I was wondering if this is considered an heavy edit Uni or more like a Mutant because of the tail. X

Thank you in advance for your time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:41 pm
Three Tailed Fox: Yes, if the tree is growing out of the Soquili's back (and not like.... an accessory in some form), then that counts as mutant.

White Neko Chan:
To me, the tail looks like a fox tail/animal tail, so in that case yes it would be mutant. Uni tails are generally thinner coming out of the horse, and have hair only at the very tip.  

[ vance ]

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:40 pm
I am thinking of questing a kelpi. However I want him to have the templated scales.

Would that mean he has to be a kelpi kirin cross, or can I just request for him to have the scales? :')

Felmino: A Kelpi with the templated Kirin scales would be a Kelpi-Kirin crossbreed, and follow the usual rules for crossbreeds.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:33 am
Planning on questing for my WoW character as a cross Unicorn and Kalona. Would it be possible to have an edited unicorn tail with no hair whatsoever?

Ref Page of Doom

I think it'd be okay because of the following:

Quote:
Minor
A minorly edited soquili can include up to three of the following edits (bullet points):
  • One, two or three pieces of basic, SIMPLE custom jewelry (example: necklace + bracelets + hairclip = 1 minor edit)
  • One small detailed piece of jewelry (example: necklace with glowing dragon pendant & mist)
  • Expression Edit (eyes, mouth, and/or ears in different "poses")
  • A basic clothing accessory (hat, ribbon, bowtie, leg bandages, normal scarf etc.)
  • Fetlocks (Within the realm of what would be found on a natural horse.)
  • Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.)
  • Short to medium length Tail ("natural" length - must end above the ground.)
  • Changes to existing breed features (broken uni horn, holes/tatters on Kalona wings, edited Uni/Kirin tail tuft, etc)
  • Small animal or a small item (butterflies, basket-in-mouth, a frog on a toadstool, lantern, etc)

Felmino: Yes, a naked Uni tail would be an edited breed feature, not a mutation.  

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:30 am
I would like to see the hair salon come back. I remember Sirenz did it at one point, but it just disappeared, I guess. Paying for a new Soq entirely, when you're merely getting some snazzy hair edits or a change in hair seems sort of counterproductive to me.
A certain height in stats was required to get a change in hair, right? I think that would be great motivation for those who RP, or those who don't but want the benefits.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:20 am
About the pokemon: Lorako (I think) has a Vaporeon Soq as well. I know I've seen a Mutant Vaporeon Kelpie, I just don't remember who owns it. xD  

Katjive

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:37 pm
I was wondering what are the possible ways to obtain a mutant? I know they aren't available through regular customs...and I've seen you can get them through bribes. Is there any other way they're available?

Vance: Unfortunately they're only available through bribes, or if they're offered in events/raffles etc. Or breeding, if the parents are mutants.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff