Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:26 am
"Yeah!" Mirabel agreed. "This is way more exciting than a boring old day in the city... We're on an adventure!" Myu purred and Kii rubbed against Mirabel's head. The two cats were perched on Mirabel's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:55 pm
(Could some one fill me in real quick on the story?)  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:30 pm
((Did you just join?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:08 pm
(Yea. just now.)  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:15 am
((Okay, basically, we are looking for the other members of our party. We are standing around not really doing much besides talking right now. This would be a good time for your character to pop in.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:20 am
(Ok, les say I'm under attack.)
"GAH!" A voice shouted, as he was thrown into the ground. He leaped up and turned to run, but a giant explosion behind him propelled him towards a group of people.
"Cripes." He grunted, bowling into some girl with two cats.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:39 pm
"Ah!" Mirabel yelped in surprise as she tumbled to the ground as someone bowled into her. Kii and Myu hissed, leaping off Mirabel's descending shoulder in unison and landing elegantly onto the ground upon their rough, padded feet.

((Okay, they meet. xD That's good.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:48 pm
The man leaped to his feet again, roaring as his foe rushed him. He swung out in a punch that collided with the other man's face, blood rushing out everywhere. The second man was flung backwards into a tree, and he turned tail and ran.
"Yeah that'll learn ya, ya rotten punk!" The first man shouted. His wolf ears twitched as his foe ran off.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:14 am
"Hey Mirabel, you ok?" James asks, jogging over to help her back to her feet. Glancing up at the newcomer as he helped Mirabel, James noticed he had ears similar to Mirabel's but his were more dog like. "I feel left out... I's got normal boring ears..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:11 am
"Yeah well it ain't all that to have animal ears you know." The man said, turning. He had to calm himself down, being aggressive would not be good. His wolf tail began to relax as he heard his foe whimpering as it ran, and a small smile of satisfaction crawl across his lips before he chased it away. A soldier had no use for emotions.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:18 pm
"I wouldn't know..." James says with a shrug, "And who might you be if you dont mind me asking?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:27 pm
"The name's Chris." He said, eyeing the other two with suspicion.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:18 pm
Catching Chris's suspicious look, James continues the introductions. "My names James. You've already 'run' into Mirabel. And... Hope is somewhere around here." he says, glancing around for Hope.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:43 pm
Mirabel twitched her ears and smiled. "Yup, I'm Mirabel!" she said in a cheery voice. She pointed at Myu and then at Kii and said respectively, "Myu, and Kii...my loyal cats." They meowed in greeting.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:56 pm
"Me and cats used to be on very good terms, but now..." Chris said, flicking his ears for emphasis. He looked around, reminding himself, emotions are worthless burdens.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff