Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:29 am
shickto got up and was ready to fight he had hid his sword so kasu could not see it but to where i could still have it shickto said who wants to fight me?  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:31 am
"Oh, should I be scared then." Jynx said pointing to all the other hims on the sideline  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:35 am
jynx do you want to fight to get some traning in.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:36 am
"Not just yet the match is about to start." Jynx stated as he stood still with his arms crossed.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:42 am
oh shickto said then this will be fun.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:48 am
((Hey, I won't be on until late tomorrow night, so don't do anything too drastic until I'm back))  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:03 am
((can't get on untill monday))  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:03 pm
Heiwa walked to the center of the arena, facing the team that was to fight against theirs. Kazu stood beside him and Ami was on the other side.
"Oi, Shickto, and the real Jynx, get your asses over here so we can start!" Heiwa yelled at them. Kazu was tapping her foot impatiently, glaring at their direction.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:15 pm
shickto said where was i as he appered behind kasu.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:14 am
As the bell rung, Jynx shot into action, quickly disposing of 2 targets with some shadow star shuriken. Jynx then watched as Kasu was being held up by her leg and played with like a brand new childrens toy. Jynx hopped in the air and delivered a punishing kick to the man, having him drop Kasu, and her guns. As the man flew into a small coma/ring out, the crowed went wild at Jynx's save. Jynx wanted to show off, but the matter of things was too serious, because as the ex-champion got up. He signaled the rest of his men to get Jynx after the match.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:24 pm
Heiwa's eyes glinted with a dangerous threat at the ex-champions as he went to go help up Kazu. She dusted herself off and grabbed her guns off the ground and muttered something under her breath. Heiwa nodded and unsheathed his sword, glaring at their opponents again.
"You harm my team, and you'll have to deal with me." He growled at them.
Kazu reloaded her guns. "You'll have to deal with me as well." She stated.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:26 pm
Jynx smiled and pointed to himself. This signaled them that he was in too. Jynx then walked outside of the ring to get some water.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:37 pm
One of their opponents tried to attack Jynx from behind. Kazu shot him in the spinal cord, paralysising him. Another tried to attack him, and Heiwa spun around, hitting him in the stomach with the flat of his blade, bruising him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:38 pm
Jynx easily knocked the other one into the Tournament wall, incidentally damaging it with his brute strength.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:50 pm
Four more were left. They gathered around them, jabbing at them. Heiwa was getting fed up with their constant poking. He grabbed one's face and electrocuded them, literally outlining his bones on the surface. The other 3 backed up in fear.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff