Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:22 pm
you know what, yall talking bout bein drunk reminds me of a party i was workin last night. we had a wine tasting n it wasnt supposed to get out till 1030. well that time came around n there were still some ppl in the room, obviously drunk, n they were still dancing to the music. we said it was time to leave n the girls there said they wouldnt leave till everyone danced with them. well we went n dance for a few songs n these ladies were just goin round to everyone sayin random stuff n danceing really weird. it was fun though, to see someone have fun while being drunk with no worries or nuffin. at that point i really wanted a drink but at work im not allowed cuz im not old enough yet but at home i can have all i want as long as im not going anywhere. ive only been drunk twice n both times i remember most of it but i really dont like to drink to get drunk. i like to drink just to have fun and eventually for it to put me to sleep.

alright, i need to go to bed, im running on reserve energy to stay awake at the moment. night  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:26 am
haha, that sounds like an interesting experience, munchkin xp
but i agree, i don't like getting drunk, but finding that happy medium 3nodding  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:24 am
Yeah Jenn, last time i think we drank alittle too much.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:41 am
Zann looks totally hot with short hair blaugh 3nodding  

Kimmiora
Crew

moments
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:44 pm
Blah, I can't get drunk off wine, it makes me sick. It's the taste of it really, I can drink a lot of beers and be fine (well I'd be drunk, but not sick) but I need to usually stop at like two or three glasses of wine.

And yeah I like the fun feeling of being drunk, not so much the after effects of being really drunk. Hangovers are not fun at all.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:04 pm
@aecy: there is drunk, and there is drunk. you wanna be drunk, mkay?
so just be sure to drink in good friends company the first few times till you know your limit(yes, unless you can take an exceptional amount you will be sick the first few times, it's hard to ones limit without testing.)

@kimmi: sweatdrop

@moments: if you have a hangover, you didn't get sober enough before drinking mrgreen
I've been sick from drinking too much enough times to know my limit, so I stop well before it, and I don't have hangovers ;P  

zann

Conversationalist

moments
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:30 pm
zann
@moments: if you have a hangover, you didn't get sober enough before drinking mrgreen
I've been sick from drinking too much enough times to know my limit, so I stop well before it, and I don't have hangovers ;P

My limit is so low right now that it's just sad. I usually don't get bad enough to get a hangover but there's always the occasional incident. The worst was when I slept over at a friends house and tried to help me out by making his usual cure, which was basically bacon, eggs, and a bunch of other breakfast food. I can't stand bacon or eggs so all it succeeded in doing was making me feel even worse.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:42 pm
moments
zann

My limit is so low right now that it's just sad. I usually don't get bad enough to get a hangover but there's always the occasional incident. The worst was when I slept over at a friends house and tried to help me out by making his usual cure, which was basically bacon, eggs, and a bunch of other breakfast food. I can't stand bacon or eggs so all it succeeded in doing was making me feel even worse.

hahaha.. ^^
mmmmm... bacon and egg... *drools*
but.. not for breakfast <.<  

zann

Conversationalist

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:36 pm
Yeah... well, I still think I'll pass on that particular bit of fun. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:37 pm
mmm... i'm with aecy.
not a drinker.
:p  

scubaso

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:39 pm
scubaso
mmm... i'm with aecy.
not a drinker.

an ally. Woot! cool *hi-5's scubby*  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:05 pm
aecy
scubaso
mmm... i'm with aecy.
not a drinker.

Can I join the party? virgin strawberry daiquiris are the best! Cause you can drink as many as you want and not fear the ensuing headache.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:16 pm
Arrie Warclaw
aecy
scubaso
mmm... i'm with aecy.
not a drinker.

Can I join the party? virgin strawberry daiquiris are the best! Cause you can drink as many as you want and not fear the ensuing headache.
*doesn't know what those are* ^^;;
Sure. cool *raises glass full of black coffee* this is my alcohol.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:21 pm
aecy
Arrie Warclaw
aecy
scubaso
mmm... i'm with aecy.
not a drinker.

CAFFEINE! *starts vibrating with energy*
Sorry, take strawberry juice, blend it with real fruit and crushed ice. Set blender on very good crushing speed. Usually you would also add something alcoholish but the virgins are alcohol free. My roommates would make them all the time and I would always take a virgin cause I didn't want to drink.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:24 pm
Arrie Warclaw
aecy
Arrie Warclaw
aecy
scubaso
mmm... i'm with aecy.
not a drinker.

CAFFEINE! *starts vibrating with energy*
Sorry, take strawberry juice, blend it with real fruit and crushed ice. Set blender on very good crushing speed. Usually you would also add something alcoholish but the virgins are alcohol free. My roommates would make them all the time and I would always take a virgin cause I didn't want to drink.
cool. cool so tis basically a strawberry smoothie then. ^^ That i will take.  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games