Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Badeye

Shirtless Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:51 am
Zykil Xalist
'Ello,
I'm not apart of the guild (will not yet... I'll explain) but, I hope it is okay to add my input. Obviously, I should explain that I have not put forth my request to join the guild because on September 27th I will leave for the Navy and will not have time for Gaia, for about 2-3 months. Now, with that being said, I would like to say great work guys and gals.
So, onto my suggestion... I've been looking into the guild for about a week now and think that it would be great if you opened a one-on-one thread where artist can battle with a single opponent. Hell, even a tag team battle would be awesome. I mean, I know once I get back I would love to hop into battle. I even have a few people in mind, lol. Well, that is my idea. Thanks for taking the time to here me out.

Although this sounds like a great idea, I believe it's already been brought up and addressed earlier in this thread (or at some point in the guild). The critical flaw of having this kind of setup is that you'd get certain threads swamped with challenges and others going completely ignored. The way things are set up right now, every artist gets the opportunity to battle an opponent equally whether they're a newbie or a veteran. I believe setting up individual threads would detract from the main threads as well, and most artists wouldn't venture into the OC or original ABR threads if they had enough competition in their own.
I don't understand all of the connotationss of this, but I have read a few good reasons why this system hasn't been adopted in the guild somewhere in this forum. I encourage you to look into it, too! Don't just trust my word! sweatdrop

Take care of yourself while you're away!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:11 pm
Point taken. I can understand the reasoning but, still, I think it would just take more effort to organize appropiately. I, however, do agree with the points made and the dismissal of said idea. I should have further researched the thread before commented. Hats off, good sir, point well taken.

Although, I did have another idea dawn upon me whilst I lied awake in bed yester-eve. This on focuses towards the Pokemon/ Digimon concept of battling with breeded monsters.

Hn... that is if it hasn't been brought up and dismissed. I'm pretty sure I didn't notice it. Wait... Let me think... Hold on... I'll go check xd  

Zykil Xalist

Aldornia

Demonic Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:33 pm
Shannie-chan
Har, just throwing this out there but what about a Girls VS Boys? o_0;
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:03 am
Oh man, I really need to catch up with this thread. @3@

When I'm fully awake I'm gonna read the recent posts.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Aldornia

Demonic Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:26 pm
Warcraft Vs. GuildWars/FF11(Any other mmorpg out there)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:41 pm
I"VE GOT THE PERFECT IDEA:

HOW ABOUT THIS:

ok if we look to the top scren of our post style and we see our post action how about we use the dice as attack strength and well here it just popped in my head give me like a day to refine it and i'll have this thing rocking i can asure you.  

Chaos Mage D

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:35 pm
That idea's already been done, Chaos. XD It'll happen again in the future event. So yeah. Check out the old threads in the front page forum to see how the dice was used.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:15 pm
Holiday Battle Royale (If no one mentioned this yet.)  

Aldornia

Demonic Capitalist

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:52 am
The guild hosts a Halloween event ever year. :BB

Unfortunately we never got around to host one last year. DX

Hopefully this year we'll get one down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:36 pm
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

If you wanted a Halloween event this year, IT WOULD HAVE HAD TO START AT THE BEGINNING OF OCTOBER.

Lullssssss  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:45 pm
SHUTUPSHUTUP.

IT'S STILL OCTOBER.

THERE'S STILL TIME. ;3;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:24 am
THREE DAYS. THREEEE DAYS. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT, BUB.

Not only do you have to draw something up (Well, you don't have to), but you gotta announce it an tell all the members and s**t. DX

Why not just start a winter even mid/late-November? I'm sure you'd have enough time for that.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:27 am
Oh ********, I didn't realize it was already the end of the month.

AND I STILL DIDN'T GET A COSTUME. DX  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:48 am
WHAT.

YOU a*****e.

Just steal a dress from you mom or something.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Hanayura

Distinct Trader

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:04 pm

I don't have a costume either gonk
my sister in law is trying to get me to wear her second choice for outfit which is this really stupid cheesy vampiress costume while she wears glinda the good witch... tisn't fair stare

so, I am making plans for next halloween to make themost spectacular outfit I will ever wear since I would of spent a year perfecting it I think it is a good idea because I am tired of each ahlloween being just a pile of s**t for me domokun domokun domokun it is my favorite time of the year~~~

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff