Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:56 am
"I'm f-fine on my own," she said, stubbornly. To try and prove THIS was final, she crossed her arms and stomped away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:58 am
He pulled her against him tightly.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:59 am
Ry blushed to the tip of her pointed ears. "...Zach..." Her eyes softened, and she knew how much he cared...how much she didn't deserve him or this existance that isn't her own.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:05 am
He gently kissed her.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:08 am
Ry didn't let the kiss last long. Tearful, she shook her head slowly, staring at him. "...Please...stop..." Gulping, she hugged herself. What she was about to say...she would never forgive herself for. "I don't love you...Zach.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:17 pm
He looked at her for only a second, his gaze full of pain... then he pushed her away, wrapped his wings around himself, and disappeared...  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:39 pm
Ry rubbed her eyes tearfully, then rubbed her temples. "Owwie..." she whimpered. Her hand strayed to her pocket, feeling the map that was in there. "...A-Are you h-happy Luminay?"

((Gonna wait for lance ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:03 pm
Alice shot straight up, screaming and clutching her head as her brother's pain filled her mind.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:42 pm
The sky was a gorgeous light blue. That was only amplified by the pure white clouds. That seemed to be floating around in the sky at a slow pace. Above the two the white winged Angel. Gave chase to a rather nervous looking crow. Lance could be seen above the tree tops. As he emerged from the leaves of one tree. That had obstructed view of the sky. And became viable for only a few seconds. As he once again disappeared from view behind the leaves of another tree obstructing the sky.

Dark Link stopped in mid air as he turned around. Looking straight at Lance as he was coming toward him. He transformed into a tall male form with some rather high quality black jeans without a shirt on. He had an unbuttoned blue and white checkered shirt that was made of silk. And his eyes became a pale green as his face became very human looking. No socks or shoes were on the bottom of his feet. His toes wiggled as he floated in mid air. Putting his hands together in front of his. As he began to seperated them as a rather chaotic energy that looked like the middle of a black hole. Started to grow in between his hands.

Lance....your power will be mine. Your weak mortal mothers blood is in your veins. And your father Lancis was a foolish half mortal. You yourself are a third Angel, a third Demon and a third human. With some odd powers that resemble that of an Immortal. But those were probably just given to you. Watching your movements you are as human as the rest of the people on this planet. But your power will serve me well none the less. He opened his mouth wide as he put alot of emphasis on each particular word as he spoke it. TERR.A DESTROY.ER, "the ball of energy became a destructive comet at its core. Rapped in a molten burning miniature sun looking flare.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:47 pm
Ry's eyes were now fixed above her head. Wide now, seeing the destructive ball and hearing Alice's screams, she could have sworn it was the end of the world.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:53 pm
Alice's leg swung up and caught Ry in the stomach, forcing her to hit a tree, hard. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY BROTHER?" Tears were streaming out of her eyes now. She opened her wings and flew away, her second, transparent wings opening too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:56 pm
Ry let out a gasp as she hit the tree. Her eyes widened, more so in horror at what Alice had just destoryed. Alice, sweet, beautiful Alice, had just destroyed Ry's last chance of escaping from Luminay.

Alice had just killed the fragile life that was Ry's child.

((DUN DUN DUN ^.^))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:04 pm
She landed by her brother and held him closely. "I'm so sorry, onii-san..."

He let out a weak laugh. "How could I ever delude myself? How could she love me? I'm unlovable..."

"Not completely," Alice whispered. "I'll always be here, onii-san." She kissed him, joy bubbling up when he kissed her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:08 pm
"It's for the best," she whimpered, clutching her stomach as the life slowly died within it. "I'm glad I never told him I loved him too." With a shaky sigh, she tried standing up, but only fell back down again as a wave of pain hit her. She glanced weakly above her head as Dark Link and Lance fought over head. Blood was coming from her womb down her pant leg, soaking it darker black then it was before. With that, she passed into unconsciousness.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:11 pm
The sound of a loud crash could be heard from above. What was happening was obstructed by the clouds. There was a brief outline of two figures in the clouds. One was holding the other up with there right hand. Wrapped around the persons neck. And another lay on the ground to the right of them. It wasn't clear who was who through the clouds and trees.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games