Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:56 pm
Puffi waved with her left hand, which looked slightly awkward, but she had a cheerful smile on her face. "Hi!"

Sioko just grunted, leaning heavily on the wall when he reached it, his left leg covered in blood.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:16 am
Hikaru was wandering through the deserted town, she heard he stomach rumble and knew she had to find something, she hadn't eatten anything in days, she desperatly needed to find something, anything to eat, she had been raiding the stores, but she hadn't found anything, not canned food not even twinkies. She let out a sigh and continued on her search, she had to find something, it was that or sure death, in a matter of maybe days. She saw a store she hadn't dug through yet and she went inside, she was in no hurry for disappointment, she looked in every nook and cranny of the store but all she could find was dust and emptyness, not a sign of food. Then something caught her eye. She looked over and saw something scurry into the darkest part of the store, a rat, a really big rat. She wondered if you cooked it just right, if one could eat it, the thought repulsed her but she was desperatly hungry. She started a fire in her hand and sent it after the rat to give light and to possibly harm it, to anybody it looked like a haunting floating orb of light, to her it looked like a scouting device. She quickly saw the rat and lit it's fur on fire and watched it scurry around in pain, she made the flames intense, the smell of burning fur filled the store, she was sure that there would be more rats along soon, so she had to be fast about this. One she was sure the rat was dead, she got out a poket knife she had kept with her and cut the beast open, she covered her nose when the stench of it's innards came out, but she had done this before, she knew what she was doing. She extracted the insides and cooked only the good parts that would make for a good dinner. Once she stripped the body of only the good peices of meat she stuffed then in a bag she made just for meat so she could make a quick escape, she could hear the other rats coming now. She ran out of the place, cooking the meat with a special fire of hers that would cook the meat but not burn her bag. She ran until she was sure she was safe from the rats and climbed up into a tree. she opened up her bag, she looked at the meat, how she wished for barbecue sauce right now, but she would settle for the meat that she had, she let out a sigh, what had she come down to, nothing but eatting rat flesh, how low could that be. She looked at the meat and continued to cook it until she was sure it was cooked through and through. She held her breath as she began to eat the flesh of the rat. It repulsed her omong other things, but she knew full well it was nurishing. Once she finished she let out a sigh and relaxed a bit. She would sleep out here for the night, or that was her plan until she heard a type of moaning sound. She looked at the branch she was sitting on "oh shi--" before she could finish the branch snapped and she tumbled to the ground making a terrible racket of noise. "owww, well... at least my head broke my fall..." she tried to humor herself as she got to her feet, dusting herself off.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:43 pm
Sioko jerked back into awareness immediately upon hearing the snapping branch and ensuing crash, his right hand shooting out and steadying him while his left was engulfed in his signature blue flames. "Puffi, get behind me."

The normally loud girl nodded, edging back until she was mostly hidden by the wall's shadow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:30 pm
Akuma threw the uncooked bacon back into the hut and walked over to Rissa "Whats up???" he asked as he leaned against his hutt  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:54 pm
she keep her head tilted to the side "Puffi and Sioko are back" she growled slightly hearing the snapping of a few twigs, drawing in a deep breath "and i think Hikaru is back aswell" she smerked and her tail wagged as she glanced in both directions as if unsure of her answers "bu...." her speach was cut off by her barking and she looked shocked why cant i speak she thought to herself as she continued to bark, no words came, she growled to herself annoyed at how she couldnt speak, trying she tryed to shift back into a human and it didnt work, she sat down and tilted her head to the side confused, but then she stood up and bolted into the woods to where she herd the crashing noise  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:01 pm
Akuma looked surprised "HEY WAIT UP!!!" he shouted as he hobbled after Rissa "I CANT RUN WAIT UP!!!!" he yelled even louder

((lol im so proud of my long a** rp i think ill make some more plot twist soon when i have some more evil ppls ima invite Omerta to come back and be on the dark side MAYBE))  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:56 pm
Hikaru got up and shook off, she twisted her body in a way that made her back crack and stretchs. She looked around, she wondered if she had attracted any attention to herself. She didn't want to find out. She quickly gathered up her things and she ran away from the place. In no time at all she had run into Sioko and Puffi, she came to a sudden stop with plenty of space between her and the two. She looked at the two "hello again" she said and smiled, she hoped she didn't look that battered up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:04 pm
(OKAY EVERYONE GIVE ME A MINUTE, I AM TYPING ONE-HANDED AS I BURNED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF MY LEFT HAND. AS IN HAD-TO-GO-TO-THE-HOSPITAL BURNED. SO GIVE ME THE BENIFIT OF THE DOUBT AND DON'T BOMBARD ME PLEASE.)

Sioko eyed her. "Hello Hikaru."

"HIKA-CHAN!" Puffi squealed, flouncing over to give the girl a one-armed hug.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:20 pm
She looked back at Akuma as if giving him the look "Sit, Stay" she then again turned and ran into the timbers, quickly she found a place of broken twigs and leaves scattered around, tilting her head to the side she fallowed the scent far from the tree and in the distance she could hear 3 sets of voices, bounding out of the timbers into plain sight, she let lose three happy barks then layed down to make herself less threatning but in her mind she was happy that she had found some of her other friends  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:44 pm
Hikaru chuckled as she was hugged by Puffi, she hugged the girl back, not very long after she heard a bark and turned her attention to see a wolf. She could only guess it was Rissa for the wolf didn't attack and seemed friendly "Rissa! Puffi, Soiko! Wow it's so great to see you all!" she said and smiled widly. She was glad that she had found her friends again, she hoped they didn't notice how skinny she had gotten. Food was so hard to come by now adays, she must look like a skeleton by now. She never really noticed it herself. She continued to smile "man, it's like a little get together, everybody is here again" she said smiling widly still.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:47 pm
Sioko made a noise of acknowledgement. "There any medic around here, because, as if you may have noticed, my leg is broken, and Puffi can't use her right arm."

Puffi blinked. "I can too-OW....nevermind."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:03 pm
When Hikaru said her name she jumped up and quickly bounded around the girl, but when she said "were all Together again" she stoped and gave hikaru a weird look, two of them were still not around, she shrugged and looked to Puffi and Sioko and her ears perked at the word "Medic", she tryed to speak but words only developed in her mind and came out as barks, whimpers and howls, looking around she then wandered up to Puffi and Sioko and wagged her tail befor pointing her muzzle in a diffrent direction, she whimpered slightly trying to make them understand that their was someone that way that could help them  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:12 pm
Puffi leaned down. "What is it girl? Did Timmy fall down the well?"

"If I felt like walking over there, I would hit you." Sioko groaned, before sliding down the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:50 pm
She wagged her tail at Puffi and stood their with her head tilted to the side listing to what she said what do i look like? lassie? she smerked but watched Sioko slide down the wall, her herd what he said about being hit but she didnt care, she slowly walked over to him and sniffed his broken leg befor she layed down next to him, if their was a way to tell him that she could carrie him then she would, she layed her head upon her paws and started to think of ways  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:02 pm
"Hey hey, watch it." Sioko grumbled.

Puffi blinked. "...Where's Akuma?"  
Rp Forum