Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:27 pm
User Image

*is reading a book but hears something and looks up*
::Ah its Kino! Kino look i have a new friend!::
*neko points at a mysterious looking bat and smiles*
::Its name is Alruna!::

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:34 pm
Lance picks up on the worried expression. He automatically assumed it was a took of pity. Which had always had been a source of annoyance for him. Taking pity on someone to him was the same as looking down on them. He certainly didn't want people to feel sorry for him in any way. It wasn't his ego that made him think this way. He just didn't like seeing people with troubled thoughts around him. And he certainly didn't like being the cause of those thoughts. He currently had an expression on his face that was mostly emotionless and hard to read. He was thankful for the potion he had been given that cured his injuries. But felt it was best he say nothing as he couldn't quite think of a way to express his gratitude currently. He turned grinning in an odd way at a hidden camera in the cafeteria. With a look that said clearly I see you. Right now he had his back to Tk as he started to head for the entrance of the exit of the cafeteria leading into the main hallway.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:44 pm
-When Grit was there in the corner watching the spider the times flows really quickly then he realize that the class was started like 15 minutes ago, so he down the stairs really slow and say to himself-
Grit: Well 5 minutes more, 5 minutes later will not be a problem now so why i run.
-Finally he was in front of his classroom so what will happen now it will be a mistery-
Grit: Ok then.
-Open the door and pass to his desk, he didn´t view the class until he turned around in the middle of the blackboard and watch his students-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:46 pm
:As Lance got up from the table Tk left him a disturbing message without getting up::
I really do hope that you don't get to meet him...It would be most unfortunate if you were to meet him someday...  

tkdauronXIII

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:52 pm
Lance started toward his classroom thinking he would decide to teach class today. He felt like getting something to drink before then though. So he headed to the teachers lounge first.
What was that...!
He opened the door to the teachers lounge. He could have sworn he saw someone in that room. Shrugging slightly he pulled his wallet out of his back pocket which hung on a chain. He pulled a dollar out of the machine putting it in the machine. The machine ate his dollar displaying $1:13 on the dollar counter. Someone must have placed some money in the machine. Then realized they didn't have the change to buy a soda. He hit the Pepsi button letting the money fall into the coin return. He grabbed the can with his right hand opening the top. As he was drinking the contents of the can. He glanced at his watch which read 9:48. Today was one of those days that seemed to drag on for longer than normal. After finishing the Pepsi he threw the can into the garbage as there was no recycling bin in sight. Heading out the door without remembering to grab the change from the machine. He stepped outside of the room. Stopping on his heels as he turned around quickly to grab the change. After picking it up he stuffed the change in his pocket heading directly for his class. Though he didn't have anything prepared he would have to make something up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:29 pm
::kino laughs::
It looks kinda scary...
::kino runs up and picks up neko::
I'm in a much better mood, I saw my father!!!
::kino takes off and returns::
I know it sounds crazy but...I saw my father in a vision!
::kino laughs and falls over::
I guess I'm a little too happy
::kino drops his bottle::
I shouldn't of drank this...it looks like Its making my wings bigger
::kino laughs again::

~~~~~~~~

[I made amends recently with something and someone and that was who I portrayed kinos father as.]  

Dameon the -V-

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:00 pm
User Image

*neko laughs with kino*
::haha its nice to see you in such a good mood! what is your father like? I've never had one you see..::
*looks down at her feet*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:25 pm
Mist began to rise from the ground around Isaac's body. It wrapped and swirled, mimicking his brainwaves as he slept and dreamed. Images seemed to pass before his eyes, rippling across his memory, sending waves a pain through his body. His body, likewise, began to curl into a fetal position. The mist continued to thicken and bend about Isaac, shutting out sunlight and causing the surround atmosphere to grow colder and colder. Frost began to form over Isaac and the book, not to mention everything else around him. Yet, this frost didn't seem to kill, but to preserve. The frost continued to creep over everything nearby until a circle of crystals had made a gate of ice around him. And only the book's blue glow permeated this floral crypt, the only seemingly living thing in the area - causing the living tomb to reflect and refract the glow until what looked like a shield of azure light had formed in around the tomb.

Within his mind, Isaac had no knowledge of what had been happening to his body or his current resting place. He was in an ethereal wrap of darkness, floating amongst the shifting currents of his mind. Where am I...? Wait... what's that...? A small sliver of blue light seemed to break through the cloth-like darkness, flickering as the darkness ebbed and flowed. Isaac seemed magnetized to that light, drawing ever closer until, with a sound like the sipping of a straw, Isaac slipped through into the light with a 'SHPLOOP!' And in that light, a figure started to form. Fur started to become more and more visible as the creature began to focus, almost as if it was simply an image under a microscope.

"Hi, there, Isaac." The kitsune whispered.

"What are you doing in my head...?"

"You know, it is normally polite to reply with a greeting. However, I believe that I can forgive you... this time."

"I'm sorry... It's just... last I remember I was walking to the garden, then my heart hurt, then black...."

"Well, it looks like the curse is already taking over your body."

"What?!? NO! Not already!"

"It appears that whomever grabbed your tail had much malice in his heart. Such is the way with curses. Darkness but speeds them, while light can subdue them."

"So what am I supposed to do?! You're a kitsune! HELP ME!"

"Alas, I am a victim of my own curse. I can do little to help you. You never really know how a curse will react because once you release it, it is on its own. It can be directed, not controlled. How do you think I got trapped in this book? Obviously, it is not because of any sort of love towards the literary arts."

"So what do I do? What's going to happen to me?"

"There is no telling. But we can only hope that it does not deem it best to kill you. It would not be the first time that his has happened."

"Well, if it doesn't kill me, what could happen?"

"You could always be trapped as a book, like me. Or be terribly... altered."

"Altered?! Like how?!?"

"You could lose all brain capacity and turn into a babbling idiot. Or you could lose your body and join the other will-o-wisps that haunt the night. Or... and this has happened but once.... your body could manipulate the curse into being a force for your own personal purposes. In history, a kind-hearted kitsune used this power to help everyone she met. But eventually, the length of her life and the loss of all her closest friends soon drew her into a deep depression. She was helpless to stop it after that. The curse soon corrupted her heart, sorrow eating away at her sanity. In a mad rage, she began using her powers to destroy everything and everyone around her. Many kitsune were lost trying to stop her. This is why kitsune were placed in legends as beasts of ultimate destruction, and why so few are left today. Unfortunately, the she-beast could not be eliminated. So she was sealed in a deep sleep. Her location has long been lost to everyone, even to her own kind. What I know is from what I had been told as a kit from my own parents. This is all I know of that story. Your story is still unfolding. But for now, I will do all I can to make sure you at least survive."

"Why do you want to help me?"

"Perhaps it is because you are the first kitsune I have seen in centuries. Not to say that you are the last, for being in a bookcase does not particularly attract other kitsune. Or it could be because I've taken a liking to you and would rather not be stuck on the cold ground for the rest of eternity. Whatever the reason, the curse will at least slow down enough that you will have a fighting chance."

"So... how am I supposed to fight it if I don't even know where I am or how the heck I'm defying the laws of physics?!?"

"You are currently within your mind. Now, if you could figure out how to get to your heart, you might be able to stop it. Or manipulate it. Whichever you prefer."

"Great... A little help?"

"I suppose that would be beneficial. Off you go. When you arrive, you will be at the heart. But to wake up, you will need to find your way back to the mind. Be swift. Godspeed."

And in a blinding blue light, Isaac found himself in a place of failing warmth, an unsteady beat filling his ears."  

okiedokoro

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:03 pm
::kino stands up and starts to cry while laughing::
he...was... sad but I told him I would try for him, he told me to be happy and live my life, he wanted me to be happy
::kino starts to cry harder::
and...and....he was...just...smiling me when I left....
::kino laughs and flies into the air::
it was like..he was forgiving me...for...
::kino hugs neko again::
Thanks for the hugs and dealing with me
::kino takes off and drops a cross as he flies away::  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:10 pm
::Tk's laptop begins to sound a silent alarm::
Hmm? Now what could this be...An unknown object has surfaced in the Southern Garden. Well...I wonder what it could be? I should go and check it out since it I'm so close to the vicinity. I'd better be on the lookout.
::Tk takes out the scouter from his laptop and begins to approach the Southern Garden where Isaac lay dormant::
Hmm? What is this? It looks like a prism of some sort. No doubt it is full of impurities for it isn't a clear prism. Where could this have come from?
::Tk's scouter starts beeping::
Hmm? It seems that there are life signs from within. Whoever it is...This doesn't bode well. Now then...What to do about this? Perhaps I should report it to the lab, but first I must ascertain this individual's condition.

[Hey, blazingbeowolf! Nice job you did there with the story and all. I'm impressed.]  

tkdauronXIII

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:50 am
Lance headed out of the teachers lounge. He remembered what tk had said in the cafeteria. Though he wasn't entirely convinced that a potion would be able to heal a wound this effectively. The side effect of a sudden burst of energy. Seemed to be short lived for him. It hadn't lasted for a total of five minutes after drinking the potion. He couldn't examine the contents of the potion. Because the vile had been taken away by Tk. It wouldn't have done him much good if he did have the vile. Science was always an area of weakness for him. He found the subject rather interesting. But never could fully wrap his mind around all of the concepts. This was mostly due to an odd memory. That chose to remember some facts for longer than any of these students had been on this Earth. And other facts he would forget right after he heard them. Names in particular were a problem for him. He passed by several classrooms. As he made his way to the restroom to check his bandag on his forehead. If this wound had disappeared completely. This meant that there was a miracle cure in this school. That literally dwarfed any current medical enhancements out there. But he wasn't foolish to think that the secrecy wasn't without reason. He knew there was something that he hadn't been told about the substance. There was a chance that Tk himself was even unaware of this fact. Why would such a powerful medical supply like that be hidden from the public. There had to be more to this story than at first glance. For now he would just play stupid while keeping a watchful eye and ear. He looked at the mirror peeling off his bandage. A drop of blood dripped into the sink as he took off the bandage. The pigment on the spot where the wound had been was different. But the actual wound in question had actually disappeared. He loosely tried to throw the bandage into a nearby trashcan. As he took a few steps to his right to do so. The bandage stuck to his index finger. Leaving a small bit of blood on it from the bandage. He peeled the object off his finger throwing it into the can. Then washed off his hands with hot water and soap. It burned a bit but blood was difficult to get rid of. And it was a disease spreading substance that he would rather have in the pipes diluted. Than have small traces of it on his fingers. Though he didn't know of any disease his body currently had. It was always better to play it safe. After washing his hands he grabbed a paper towel out of the dispenser. Drying his hands off then throwing it into the garbage. After that he left the restroom currently unsure if he should go to his class or train today.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:50 am
-Grit finally teaching in class was talking about some legends of weapons and the heroes that get that weapons and how powerful they were, suddenly Grit stop and look to the roof, then with a huge speed go in to the front door of his classroom and tell the students that the class was over, he go upstairs and finally by his senses he went to the Southern Garden. He then realize the huge power of dark that was in the middle of the garden, then he view a student but in some way he was familiar with his face from a friendship of old times, then he go to him-
Grit: So you are watching a cocoon from a Kitsune, wow a long time i haven´t see one, and in some way a unique moment for our eyes, is really hard watch this show in a life. So what do you think?  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:23 pm
Dammie-kins
::kino stands up and starts to cry while laughing::
he...was... sad but I told him I would try for him, he told me to be happy and live my life, he wanted me to be happy
::kino starts to cry harder::
and...and....he was...just...smiling me when I left....
::kino laughs and flies into the air::
it was like..he was forgiving me...for...
::kino hugs neko again::
Thanks for the hugs and dealing with me
::kino takes off and drops a cross as he flies away::

User Image

*neko smiles at kino*
::Your welcomee biggrin D::
*neko finds a cross*
-thinks: did kino drop this?-
*neko picks it up and starts running off to find kino*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:54 pm
[to tk: Thanks! I just hope I can continue to write/type with a quality just as 'impressive' when school starts. sweatdrop ]

Isaac floated around a crimson light, trying to find the curse within it. This would be so much easier if only I knew what I was supposed to be looking for... He glanced up. He glanced down. He glanced all around. Nothing. Zip. Notta. Why do I get this awful feeling that kitsune was WRONG! Great. Just fantastic. And this might not even be my heart. Or even in MY body. Shoot. Isaac began to fade as the heartbeat began to fail. Whoa, whoa WHOA! This is NOT happening! I am NOT going to die. And I refuse to let whatever attacking me to win...! Now... where to loo- A crimson flame flashed as it struck Isaac and fled into the darkness, leaving a trail of sickly red flames in its wake.

Knocked 'breathless' for but a moment, Isaac jettisoned himself towards the direction the thing had gone. It quickly became obvious why he hadn't been able to identify its location to begin with. And why it had chosen to his in his heart in the first place. It was as if it was alive. But then again, the kitsune had said that it decided its course and function. Whatever it was, it was either going to allow itself to be subdued, or find itself immediately expunged.

Heading into the darkness, the flames seemed to have completely disappeared. Isaac was completely baffled. How am I suppose to stop this thing if I can't even find it?! I wish this thing would just stop... wait... I wonder if...

"HEY, YOU! Wherever you are, I need to talk to you!" Still, silence and darkness persisted. "Why are you trying to kill me?! What did I ever do to you?!"

Suddenly, a sarcastic laugh burst forth from the darkness, along with a sickly crimson light. "Kill you?!? You tried to kill ME! And I'm sure your plan for when you found me would be just to get rid of me! And now you're going to die. But hey, I guess that what happens to ungrateful little whelps! I give you the ability to destroy anything you could possibly hope to destroy! Glorious destruction! Exuberant chaos! It is what I live for! And YOU tried to snuff that out! HA! As if you could! You disgusting little bleeding heart. You're in my territory now. 'Where do you mean?' you may ask. Why, you helpless little kit. You're in your - or should I say, MY - tail!"

"Wha..?"

"I am at my greatest here! You have no chance!"

[I'll finish another day. Gotta get ready for school tomorrow.
sweatdrop ]  

okiedokoro

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:43 am
Hey you guys! I updated with a poll, please take your time and fill out the poll. Thanks!! heart  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff