Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:04 am
"maybe it is, but damn does it kick a**! What can you do, Mr. I'm-so-great?" She crossed her arms and sat in the middle of the pack of wolves.
(excuse my french)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:43 am
"Uh...Genji, that is my beginner fire magic." His eyes glowed blood red and his flesh seemed to melt off of his body leaving only charred remains. "And I would appreciate you not telling me what to teach." Fire lit up his hands and seemed to eminate down to the ground. He raised his palms toward the sky and a river of fire flowed up and surrounded Genji. "Now what would you do if I brought this crashing down around you?"

((I love that wolf pic!!!))  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:29 pm
"Crimson....calm down..." Baku said standing up, taking a step in between her friends..her wolves following.."and you Gengi, stop thinking you know how to do everything."
(thanks, thats my demon wolf form)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:45 pm
He laughed demonically "I am calm" "You should see me when I am angry." "But I do want to see what Genji would do in this situation."  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:28 pm
M6dH6tter
"Uh...Genji, that is my beginner fire magic." His eyes glowed blood red and his flesh seemed to melt off of his body leaving only charred remains. "And I would appreciate you not telling me what to teach." Fire lit up his hands and seemed to eminate down to the ground. He raised his palms toward the sky and a river of fire flowed up and surrounded Genji. "Now what would you do if I brought this crashing down around you?"

((I love that wolf pic!!!))

im sorry im just from a different land where thats medium level magic im sorry i didnt mean to offend  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:34 pm
soccergrl67
"Crimson....calm down..." Baku said standing up, taking a step in between her friends..her wolves following.."and you Gengi, stop thinking you know how to do everything."
(thanks, thats my demon wolf form)

im sorry like i said im from not around these lands were im from spells like that are well differnet level im really sorry. i didnt mean to offend.wWell my wolf form i ussally use is a dire wolf's and i can do some magic whay most i can do is sealling magic.also i can turn into a swarm of rats, a bat i can also control swarms of pests a few wolf packs and well right now im working on my Crimson magic. Also im really sorry i didnt mean to offend please forgive me  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:55 pm
"It's okay Genji" "But this is a sparring match, what would you do in this situation?" The walls of fire still surrounded him, the heat was blistering.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:15 pm
M6dH6tter
"It's okay Genji" "But this is a sparring match, what would you do in this situation?" The walls of fire still surrounded him, the heat was blistering.

Well hmm well me i would fly or jump right over it"  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:45 pm
Crimson brought his arms in close to his chest and the fire followed suit, slowly crashing in all directions around Genji. "Now what?" "No where to jump, no way over it or under it." "What can you do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:08 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson brought his arms in close to his chest and the fire followed suit, slowly crashing in all directions around Genji. "Now what?" "No where to jump, no way over it or under it." "What can you do?"[/quotill use my crimsonmagic to get throught the flames~starts chanting than says out loud a few words of power>then a red looking ayrya suronds gengi. then we walks through the fire."how about that is that fine"

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:44 am
Baku sat down with her wolves and watched her two friends spar.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:12 pm
Crimson nodded as the flames died down and flowed back toward his feet where they had come. "That would work." "Now one of you attack me." His eyes were dark, he grinned. "Lets get this started"  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:01 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson nodded as the flames died down and flowed back toward his feet where they had come. "That would work." "Now one of you attack me." His eyes were dark, he grinned. "Lets get this started"
ok fine i will~pulls his swor d out and then stands in a fighting stance(how do you want to do it by rolling dice to hit or just rp )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:56 pm
Crimson drew his Twisted Soul Blade and stood in a defensive ready stance. "Take you first move."

((Nah, just take first attack))  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:07 pm
"this is going to be interesting.." Baku chuckled and her wolves disapeared into flames, only one wolf remained next to his mistress..Alucard the alpha wolf, layed next to her..
(sorry, my actions are very random)  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games