Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:45 pm
Allison didn't say anything to her, but she did let her go. "Once again, i am sorry. But i truely want him too, more than you can probably imagine." she said truthfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:51 pm
"But I do know. I've loved him for three years." she cried.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:54 pm
Allison didn't know exactly what to do at that point., so she just put her hand on Alice's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:57 pm
Alice sighed. She started to cry. "Its not fair...." she muttered  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:59 pm
Allison sighed "tell me about it." she mumbled to her self, sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:57 am
"Alright...thanks Allison...please take care of Jiro...." she cried, looking at her.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:56 pm
Allison nodded, but then she forgot alice couldn't see. "Ya.... I will. I am really sorry though." she said. "You can visit whenever you want though. We can be friends right?" she asked hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:28 pm
Alice sighed. "We cant be friends....we're rivals for Jiro. But we may be frinedly rivals..." Alice said, looking at her, a bit sadly.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:36 am
Allison tried to smile, but failed. "Oh, ok then." she said. "Thats better than just hating each other I guess. So.... want to go get Jiro now? And are you going to stay a while here or leave and come back? If you are staying, you can have a room."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:55 am
"I....." Alice said, moving around a bit. "I want to stay...and okay..." she said.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:05 pm
Allison smiled "Ok, in that case I will give you a tour then." she said grabbing her arm and walking out into the hallway where Jiro was. She then turned o Jiro and said "Alice has decided that she would like to stay here, and i am going to let her." she said with a little smile. "Now we can give her a tour." she said, grabbing both Jiro's and Alice's arms and walking down the hall, showing every room to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:21 pm
Jiro sighed, looking at allison, then at alice. He was aving the worst time of his life. The woman who was his dream...or the woman who he loved.....  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:27 pm
After Allison giving Alice a tour, she left her in her room. She then grabbed jiro and took him into her room. "Umm..... should we still share a room?" she asked confused. Allison didn't want to upset Alice by doing it, but she like sharing her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:30 pm
"Allison...lets share a room...for now...but I want to see Alice..." he said, looking at Allison, a bit unsure if this was ok to say.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:33 pm
Allison grinned and gave Jiro a hug. "sounds perfect." she said smiling. "I don't want to hurt Alice's feelings though..." she trailed off.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games