Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:37 pm
Seirah stepped in between Hunter and her father. "We did go the movies. If you want proof, Hunter can show you the tickets," Seirah said, calmly. "Oh, yeah, then why was he carrying you?" inquired Kiba. Blushing, Seirah rubbed the back of her head. "I, uh, musta fallen asleep!" she said, laughing slightly. "If that's true, where're the tickets?" Kiba growled, still not quite believing them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:42 pm
Hunter pulled out the tikets and gave them to seirah so she could show her dad. Blaz eset Kumori down gently.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:58 pm
"See dad?" Seirah asked, waving the tickets in front of his face. "I really did fall asleep, after Kumori did. She was out within the first half hour." Kiba took the tickets and inspected them. "It seems I worried for nothing," he admitted. "C'mon Akamaru! Let's head home." Akamaru turned and followed Kiba away. "Sorry about that," Seirah said, picking the still sleeping Kumori up. Cradling her pup in her arms, Seirah started towards Ichiraku Ramen. "My treat this time and no agruments."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:03 pm
"Okay that sounds awesome. But one question why did tap me on the nose early er?"  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:13 pm
"Did I? Well, you must have been misbehaving," Seirah said, stroking Kumori's head absentmindedly. She looked at Hunter. "Just wondering, my father didn't say anything to you, did he?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:19 pm
"Beisdes what did you do to her the only other thing he said is that he was going to make us break up. Blaz e noded his head as he followed them.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:25 pm
"He must really want me to go out with Keiji," Seirah growled. She turned and started to run towards her father. "I'm gonna kill him." Her eyes and hair were slowly turning a crimson color.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:30 pm
Hunter and blaze saw as she went after her dad. They thought this isn't going to be good.Hunter and blaze followed hideing their chackra's.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:51 pm
Tekashi was in town buying some groceries for the next few days when she saw Seirah walk past with her hair and eyes turning crimson. "This isn't good! I've gotta find Shino-sensei and Hunter!" she exclaimed. As soon as she saw Hunter following Seirah, she joined him. "You've gotta calm her down while I go get Shino-sensei," she said before bounding away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:56 pm
Jynx didn't eat anything, he just sat there and watched Reiko. "Yeah, I thought the same about you though." He then sighed. He was lazy much like Shikamaru. "I'll pay." He laid out a stack of money. "He then counted the estimates of the tip and Reiko's meal, leaving about 15yen on the counter.  

Baby Jynx

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:58 pm
Shira sighed and ran a hand threw her still wet hair, she looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:58 pm
Hunter Went up to seirah and kissed her trying to calm her down and blaze went off to help Tekashi.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:09 pm
Keiji appeared at Shira's window. He knocked on it to see if anyone was there, shortly after falling to the ground due to the branch he was on breaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:15 pm
Shira's eyes widened at hearing at crash, What the? She leaned over to the side of the roof, looking down, "Keiji? What are you doing here?.."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:21 pm
Seirah shoved Hunter away. "I swear I'm gonna kill him!!!" she screamed, gently tossing Kumori into Hunter's arms. By now her hair was a bright crimson color. Kiba, who was around the next corner, heard Seirah and poked his head back only to whip it back to safety and take off running. "s**t! She's gone Crimson Fang. If what Shino and Tekashi said was true, I'm screwed!!" he muttered, trying to put more distance between him and Seirah, only to trip over Keiji. "So sorry, but I gotta run! Seirah's gone C.F. and she's out for my blood," he said, picking himself up and continuing to run.

Tekashi ran into a bar and found Shino there, sipping at some tea. "Shino-sensei, she's gone C.F.!!!!" Shino jumped to his feet and ran out of the bar. "You're sure!!?" he asked. "Let's see hair and eyes turning to a bright crimson color, of course I'm sure!!" she exclaimed, easily keeping pace with Shino. "Then we've gotta calm her down before she kills anyone!!" "I told Hunter that." "Good, but we still need to hurry," Shino said, noticing Blaze for the first time. "Blaze, go get Sakura."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games