Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Garden of Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Shinome

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:45 am
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome

"Bleh, whatever you say."
She sighed.
"...I'm bored."

He tossed her a stchel full of frag grenades. "Go blow an Eric or something."

"If I blow him up, that will only be fun for a short time.
So, really that would be idiotic on my part, so I'd rather just torture him slowly."

o.o

"Whaattt?!"

pirate

scream  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:12 am
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome

"If I blow him up, that will only be fun for a short time.
So, really that would be idiotic on my part, so I'd rather just torture him slowly."

o.o

"Whaattt?!"

pirate

scream

>.>  

Raiden the Ancient

Myalin Sentinal

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:36 am
Myalin sentinal stretches and walks outside, the little child looked around for somebody to play with as the moonlight cascaded onto her slightly pale face, her emerald green eyes almost seemed to glow.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:34 pm
crying

Queen Shinome

Neoko_101

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:27 am
*Neoko walked in the garden...passing many rose bushes plucking one..she sits underneath a dead tree as she being sto pluck at the pedals...she breaths in the rose and smiles as she looks up at the sky* What a beautiful night!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:10 pm
Cauchemeur sits under the overhanging branches of a gnarled willow tree. The shade masks her pale face, the moon light the only thing keeping her unhidden. She looks around carefully watching all who pass.  

Lethyz

pencil.bockz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:01 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
*loosens his grip a little* well no camera's in anyone's room you will remove the remains of your cameras from everyone's room

Can't you do that? Like, magically or something? gonk
yeah i can but i want you to do it...or your head and spine are mine

Work...... or die....... That's a tough one....... sweatdrop
and remember friends dont spy on friends...and if the real eric doesnt like this i will hunt him down devourer his heart and soul and make him my meat slave

It's not spying. sad I'm a human in a castle with vampires and demons and whatever else. Plus apparently I'm a delicious human. I need cameras so I can keep tabs on everyone for my safety. And the real Eric doesn't use cameras to watch us all. But rest assured he can see you now. neutral
What do you taste like? I love the taste of warm, fresh blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:10 pm
ninja  

Zane_Demon

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:03 pm
After leaving the library, Raven headed towards the first staircase she could find. it lead her outside to a path that lead to the garden. Raven saw the large maze streached out before her and was determined to get herself lost in it. She entered, turning right here, left there, just running any which way. Soon she found herself quite lost in a little clearing. There was a stone bench, ornately carved, sitting there peacefully, undisturbed. She decided to stop here. She began to cry again, not caring who else was around her, but praying that she was alone. Why does he make me feel like this?! Raven screamed aloud, but the sound was eaten by the leaves of the hedges around her. I want to know him so much and yet I can't seem to get close to him. Everything I've said to him is true, yet, he couldn't possibly beleive me. I screw everyting up! I'm so alone... Raven said, collapsing into a heap by the bench. She laid her head on the bench and curled her arms around her head and cried.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:44 pm
Following the scent of Raven, Creedner walks out of the library, down the stairs and out to the garden. He approaches the entrance of the large maze and stops. Why am I doing this? There is something there... I think... I am drawn to her. I am drawn in a way that I haven't felt in many a moon. It is passion, lust, and intrigue wrapped in one. Creedner begins to slowly walk through the maze, following Raven's sent still. After making a few turns he stops again. He begins to hear Raven's meek voice in his head. "If I want to find her, I need to do it faster." Creedner jumps into the air and lands on the top of the maze, searching for Raven. He finds her curled up into a ball on the bench out of the maze. Creedner makes another giant leap and lands down infront of the young vampire. He kneels down and reaches out, placing his hand on the side of Raven's face and lifting her head. "You no longer have anything to fear, young one." Creedner slowly brings his face closer to Raven's. "I will watch over you"  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:53 pm
Raven felt Creedner's gentle touch and looked up into his now gentle eyes. His nose so close to her own , she could feel the static between them. She leaned closer, and before she knew what she had done, she had gently kissed him. She turned away quickly and blushed a violent red. I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me, I ... She looked down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:58 pm
Creedner reached out for Raven and grabbed onto her, lifting her up off the bench. "As you have been looking for me, I have been looking for you. You are the one who can help me with me. You can show me love once again." He leand his face in and passiontly kissed her.  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:10 pm
Raven melted in Creedner's kiss. She hadn't been loved like this in so long, she'd almost forgotten what it was like. She put her one hand on his chest and with her other hand ran her fingers through his hair, gently tugging on it. Raven was in pure ecstacy, standing there being kissed by the most beautiful creature of only her wildest fantasies. The entire world melted away. When lips were released, all she saw was him, his orange eyes glowing back at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:23 pm
Creedner looked down at at Raven and smiled. He caressed her hair and sat her back down on the bench. "You will no longer have to fear. I will not let anyone touch you."  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:32 pm
Creedner, I... she looked down again. Thank you. Raven looked up at him. I... I want to appologize, for being so... forward with you. I guess I just got... a little excited, that you really exsisted, and there was a possibility that I wouldn't die and maybe I'll get to see Nathaniel again. I'm sure he'll be glad to see you again too, if I get to find him.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games