Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hurricane-Hedgehog! I'm back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Genre Music do you like?
  Rock/Metal
  Rap
  Country
  Techno
  Rock Varities
  Other
View Results

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:23 pm
So..who are you Liger xD? I dun thinks we has met before xD! Also btw...

-Profile is MAJORLY updated-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:23 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Heart-felt meaning that it's the truth and not something made up to either "kiss-up" or intentionally hurt my feelings (like you could ever) rolleyes

and why do you feel edited? confused
what i said is missing from my post.
And im glad i cant hurt your feelings, i wouldnt want to. also people shouldnt get their feelings hurt from over the computers, even if its something we have a good amount of life tied into like this...

how often do i kiss up to you by the way?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:26 pm
Hurricane_hedgehog
Oi...Idk..I might disappear again..I'm getting a bit annoyed of this new gaia layout <_<. Plus...I'd rather contact people through like..skype or other things because they actually make their stuff respond faster razz ...Plus..I'm a changed person too xD! I'm more wiser and a Grammer NAZI D:<

XD I'll just let you know that you now have a threat to become the Royal Knight tamer  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:26 pm
@Hedgehog: Someone that you wouldn't know, but someone that knows and watches you when you least expect it rofl

@Zadoc: It's there... you must have posted weird or something... SOMEHOW you post ended up in the quoted section, before what I said, lolz...

And you don't kiss-up, I'm just giving Zar the definition of Heart-felt before he things I took is comment as a complement by misunderstanding the meaning of "Heart-felt"

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
@Hedgehog: Someone that you wouldn't know, but someone that knows and watches you when you least expect it rofl

@Zadoc: It's there... you must have posted weird or something... SOMEHOW you post ended up in the quoted section, before what I said, lolz...

And you don't kiss-up, I'm just giving Zar the definition of Heart-felt before he things I took is comment as a complement by misunderstanding the meaning of "Heart-felt"
oh, well like i said then, i like how you do, you put things infront of their face just to watch them take you sarcasm literally. it always ammusses me, even when it happens to me  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:30 pm
No wonder Windy said most people see me as conceded sweatdrop

Damn... I should probably work on that... Either actually becoming it so they're telling the truth or lower it a bit so no one gets that idea sweatdrop

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 pm
Whattttttt?....You the F*** is trying to be a royal knight TAMER over me D:!?!?!?!?!?! I'll murder that little creepo > surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 pm
passes over most of their heads i believe  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:34 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

That was honestly a really creepy remark there....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:35 pm
Hurricane_hedgehog
Whattttttt?....You the F*** is trying to be a royal knight TAMER over me D:!?!?!?!?!?! I'll murder that little creepo > surprised

lets just say that all RK are avaiable...he has craniummon the one with the storm pike and duftmon and a few others

His name is levelnight20  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:36 pm
@Karan: you sound like you're ordering a hit on Level or something sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
@Karan: you sound like you're ordering a hit on Level or something sweatdrop

XD naa thats kinda how night would want it, competition  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:38 pm
Darkfire Karan
Hurricane_hedgehog

lets just say that all RK are avaiable...he has craniummon the one with the storm pike and duftmon and a few others

His name is levelnight20

Yes, he has the easiest 3 to get, and craniamon. thats a step ahead i tell ya.
NOTE: im not even counting gallantmon or omnimon cause everyone and their nephew have them.
id say that Examon is pretty hard to get, others are hard as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:39 pm
Is he active?..I'm wondering...because I have like almost every single one except those 2...Or...wait I think i got duftmon but never updated the order...or my pictures...Craniumon and...Crusadermon...and...the one dragon one Toan's in love with..  

Hurricane_hedgehog

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:40 pm
Hurricane_hedgehog
Is he active?..I'm wondering...because I have like almost every single one except those 2...Or...wait I think i got duftmon but never updated the order...or my pictures...Craniumon and...Crusadermon...and...the one dragon one Toan's in love with..

he is...I have examon XD turns out he is an S level  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces