Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:05 am
SHe sighed softly. "Hey...I like blushing...I mean I do it too...and you know...my hearing my be going back to normal..." she chuckled lighty trying to get him to be happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:06 pm
Cole grinned. "Don't worry about me hun. I'm so excited that you can see and everything!" He kissed her cheek gently. He chuckled and squeezed her around the shoulders. "This is just so perfect." He sighed happily.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:39 pm
Mandy smiled softly,leaning against him as the ride went down again. She watched the sky as it went down,her eyes slightly brighter then the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:54 pm
Cole grinned, softly rubbing her shoulder as she layed against him. Soon it was time for them to get off. Cole sighed and took her hand, smiling as they exited the ride. "Where to know?" He asked softly  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:02 pm
Mandy smiled and shrugged softly. "whereever you wanna go" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:11 pm
Cole bit his lip, wrapping his arms around her waist, gently swaying her back and forth. "Hmmm" He muttered softly. "Well what would you like to see?" He asked earnestly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:49 am
She put her hands on his chest as they swung back and forth. "um..." she glanced behind him. "HOw about the water?" she smiled softl.y  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:49 am
Cole kissed her gently. "Okay then!" He exclaimed scooping her up into his arms and carrying her off the board walk onto the sand, towards the water. He set her down gently in the sand before sinking down to sit in the sand. He removed his shoes and dug his toes in the sand.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:54 am
she chuckled softly, bending her knees. After all she was in a skirt. SHe smiled and looked at the water,then turning her gaze on him "Whats on your mind?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:03 pm
Cole scooted over towards her, wrapping his arm around her waist. "Just you." He said simply, gently playing with her hair. He laughed softly and pulled her close to him, kissing the top of her head lightly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:10 pm
SHe smiled softly,wrapping her arms around him gentley,putting her head on his chest. "Thank you" she whispered,not letting go of him. She could see a group of kids messing around near the shore.

[thinking..his friends...*shrugs*]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:18 pm
[Yeah! sounds good]

Cole grinned and kissed the top of her head again, before looking up at the group. His body went rigid. He frowned and strained to look, seeing a few of his friends. They had been kind of ticked off at him for ditching them for some "mystery" girl. Cole protectively wrapped his arms around her as they approached.

Deon, one of the guys, saw Cole and grinned wickedly. "Hey Cole! Buddy! Man It's been a while." He said walking over. He held out his hand and Cole slapped it with a grin. He let Mandy go, getting to his feet. There was a lot of "man hugs" and slapping hands. "So. Who's the girl." Deon asked, his eyes narrowing. Cole turned and offered his hand to help Mandy up. "This is Mandy. My girlfriend." He said with a bit of unease. Unsure how they'd take it. Deon rolled his eyes. "Dude. You could've tapped Kylie... And you go for this chick?" He asked angrily, jabbing a finger in Mandy's direction. Cole frowned and put himself between Deon and Mandy. "Yeah. I do. I choose her because she's not shallow like Kylie. Kylie's pretty but dumb. Mandy's smart and pretty." He folded his arms against his chest. Then turned abruptly to Mandy. "Let's go." He said softly, as he took her hand and started off towards his car. "You're STUPID MAN!" Deon called.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:23 pm
Mandy had stayed silent the whole time.SHe felt a knot in her stomach grow tight.He was giving up his friends for her?....she sighed and went with him to his car. Glancing back at the group they were fleeing from. Who was Kyliee?...she looked back to Cole..the knot was only getting bigger.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:26 pm
Cole climbed into the car silently. He frowned and slumped forward, resting his head in his hands against the wheel. He shook his head gently and peered up at Mandy. "I'm sorry about that." He muttered. "Deon's a jerk." He made a face, his lips pulling into a tight line. "I'm sure he'd like you if he wasn't so hung up on me ditching Kylie. Dude was crazy over her. She's shallow. Conceited." He sighed heavily, leaning back in the seat.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:30 pm
She leaned back in the chair gazing at him. She bit her lower lip softly. "Your not giving your friends up for me...are you?" she whispered. She was turned half way,looking at him. Kylie...as in Kylie Summers? Her brother mentioned her once or twice..but..she was more concerened about COle."Cole...."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff