Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:25 pm
Johanna frowned.
"That seems a wierd topic for sweet talk..." she said, her face confused.
Piper bit his lip, looking at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:19 am
she tilted her head and gave a pressed smile, "trust me, it's not that weird, being what you are and we also..." she looked at Piper for a moment before looking back at Johanna. "we talked about my mortality." she tried not to flinch now knowing how she would react.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:13 pm
Johanna opened her mouth, looking like she was about to say something to Lillith then turned to Piper.
"You. What?" she hissed, taking a step forward. Piper took an unusually ungraceful step back.
"We just discussed... maybe changing her...?" he muttered, looking away.
"THAT'S OUT OF THE QUESTION. It's FAR too dangerous!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:31 pm
she looked at her in shock, "it's dangerous for me to be human too and do you think that he'd feel any better if he hurt me because of it?" she wanted to yell but she didn't. "we're not talking now, but in time." she paused and thought about the difference in their actions. was she just so used to it being them that she didn't want her there? no, she wouldn't belive that. "and i'm not putting him through my death, not if i can help it."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:44 pm
Johanna shook her head.
"It's just not... something I would wish upon anyone." she said, looking down at her feet. Piper opened his mouth to say something, then snapped it shut, looking extremely sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:28 pm
she nodded understanding, "i see, it can be torture but it's also torture for him that i smell this way and knowing that he might hurt me and then there is my reason, i don't want him to live through my death and i don't want to grow old, waste away with him watching." she knew that he wouldn't leave, no matter what but she didn't want that. the thought was horrible. "i'll learn with time, control is key, obsessive control." she knew that it would be difficult but she knew that she could do it. they didn't really know that part of her. the part that her religion developed and why they wanted her dead for her strength. she drove pathways through her mind like no mortal ever could by sheer disipline and work.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:03 pm
Johanna's fingers traced over a small scar on her neck.
"Your descision." she muttered quietly. Piper watched her sadly, one hand reaching out to touch her arm briefly, worldless communication flowing betweent them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:58 am
she closed her eyes knowing that it wasn't aprooval, not one bit, but she would respect her desicion as it is her life. she gave a small understanding smile. "i know you're just looking out for me but i think it would be for the best." she said softly.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:42 pm
Johanna shook her head.
"It's your life." she muttered, shrugging. Piper sighed and pulled Johanna into a one armed hug.
"It's okay, Jojo." he said, using his pet name for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:13 am
she frowned and stood. "i'm sorry." she knew it was her library but it was their home too now. she walked out the door and up the stairs to her room once more. for a moment she just sat on her bed, nothing thinking or doing anything until suddenly she felt a tear spill over and run down her face. she touched her face as if confused. as if such a thing had never happened before and then another spilled on the other side. she shook her head, "Goddess i'm so stupid."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:36 pm
Piper's body twisted to follow Lillith, but he remained next to Johanna, stroking her hair lightly.
"You okay, Jojo?" he asked softly, his voice tinged with concern for both Lillith and Johanna.
Johanna smiled slightly. "Ah, Pipe. You know I never am." she sighed, pecking his cheek lightly. "But it looks like Lil needs you more than I do."
Piper snorted.
"I doubt anyone needs me more than you do. You're lost without me." he said lightly.
Johanna rolled her eyes. "You're the reason I'm lost, dolt." she sighed, pushing him away. "Now get outta here and be her knight in shining armor before I make you."
"Is that your way of saying you're fine?"
Johanna snickered, shaking her head.
"Love you, Jo." he said, before whipping out of the room to look for Lillith.
"Love you more, idiot." Johanna sighed to the empty room, knowing Piper could hear her anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:27 am
she looked around her room once more, feeling that it was different now. the feeling of uneasiness washed over her as she held her breath. she knew that she shouldn't be that upset. It was completely mental for her to think like she was beginning to. Johanna... it's always been him and her as far as lilith knew and now she began to wonder at what kind of relationship they had. She knew that Johanna's opinion would weigh high on Piper's scale. Maybe so high that, because of her stupidity of asking to live forever, she'd ask to leave and he would. She could feel what was happening below, the stress of things and actions in her house. she caught one sentence before the other as she moved to shut her door. 'knight in shining armor' she shook her head and shut it hard. "i'm not something to be taken care of." she said under her breath tightly. was that why he was attached to her, thinking she was a sweet smelling damsel that needed him? She was not. the idea of that made her so mad that the tears fell harder down her face.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:08 pm
Johanna plopped down in an arm chair, rubbing her temples.
"I'd just hate to see someone waste themself like that." she whispered, staring at her lap and hoping everything went well.

Piper knocked on Lillith's door hesitantly.
"Lillith?" he called softly. "Can I come in?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:37 pm
she froze looking at the door and trying to wipe off her face. she felt so stupid, crying wouldn't solve or change a thing. still she took a deep breath. "I guess." she said out loud making a face cause even she cold hear the pinch in her voice.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 pm
Piper slid into the room silently.
"Hey." he greeted lamely, moving close to her. "You... okay?" he asked, his brow puckering. He already knew the answer, even if she wouldn't admit to it.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff