No EI thread yet? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:11 pm
Gift is nice but most of the current evo poses don't go with my avi's dark skin at all -.- Maybe I should finally face the fact that most gaia items (makeups, eyes, hairs) are made for white avis stare I've been thinking of changing... but I refuse give up quite yet.

I was waiting for a pretty dress... it failed me, maybe it looks better on female avis xp Hair is beautiful but as I said, it looks weird with Iehos skin. Cow heart

Dappy is cute. I got the 2. gen so I need to wait for it a bit.

Edit: I decided to try the hair out, no matter what... give me your opinions. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:30 am
I think the new wig looks lovely on your avatar Iehonatane.

I'm not pleased with the makeup from Noel's gift either. It's pretty but it looks weird on my avatar. It's like too high on the face and nearly covers Sal's nose. The dress is nice but I'm gonna wait until Tek-tek updates to see what I can do with it.

I like the Dappy. More fun accessories.

The Hidden Ace is moving along as well. I love the bunny girl costume. About time we got a proper one.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:39 pm
So, wow, Noel just evolved into a mini gold halo! I'm a little surprised they did a ripoff of the original halo o.O

And the geese shoes are god awful ugly D: (on the boy base at least... )

Nice girl stuff from the pendant too. More gray to work with ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:05 pm
Noel's gift is so beautiful. I like he fact that while it is a an X-mas EI I know I will wear it long after the holiday is over. The halo was a nice surprise. I haven't really messed with the other poses yet. I think I may need to get a second.

Not as impressed with the Pendant. The clothes are nice but a little dull. Good basic pieces in my opinion.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:34 pm
I like the pendant dress. I feel retro.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:58 am
Noel's evo.. was interesting. I definitely like the 5 rings and the calling birds head pose, they are so cute. It nice there are things you can easily use after holidays.

I actually like Pendants latest evo. I think the grey/white goes very nicely with the new spirited stuff ^^ and with the laurels too.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:03 am
Iehonatane
Noel's evo.. was interesting. I definitely like the 5 rings and the calling birds head pose, they are so cute. It nice there are things you can easily use after holidays.

I actually like Pendants latest evo. I think the grey/white goes very nicely with the new spirited stuff ^^ and with the laurels too.

Now that I have played with the pendant more I take back what I said about it being boring. The corset bit looks lovely with the Spirited 2k9 dress and the collar matched well with the nurses dress from the journal and kottan bell. I can't wait to see what it does next. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:35 am
Seracila keeps on going.. I think this one is Leo. King and all that wink

Journal finished finally, I think it's quite nice.

The new EI doesn't seem very interesting, I have a feeling it's going to be like the pearl xD  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:42 pm
Nice new stuff from the pendant. I think I'm going to invest in the last generation once they're finished evolving. The clothing sets coming out of it are just awesome! X3

Not too sure about the jewel yet... kinda odd colors and not much to make of the first evo. Anyone have any idea who the pixel artist is for it? Kinda looks like the same person who did Yamaya's pearl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:26 pm
I'm sooo not into the Jewel yet.
Though I could play with layering to see if those legs look cute as tights maybe...

The pendant is producing interesting ethnic items. I can't complain.  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:59 am
I don't like Pendant this round. I don't see how I could work with those colors. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:38 pm
I like the pendant. The colors are a bit strange but warm.

The jewel is...well...looking like a Inari beads knock off but not as interesting. The stockings are neat but I am having trouble putting together an outfit.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:37 pm
Hey, I found a use for the Jewel XD
I kinda want to go camping now =/  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:29 am
So the Case evolved again and it's kinda weird. neutral Not sure how I am gonna use it yet.

Hidden Ace is moving along nicely with the addition of the King of Spades. Looks like there will be another 2 changes before the end. Also I am so glad I picked on up when they were 400k. 1st gen is 1mill. eek

Oooo and we got a new EI! Kind of cool looking.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:48 am
Yea, the new EI seems interesting. I need to follow the price a bit and see if I can snatch one.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff