Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:09 pm
(Wait, what about Nabri's brother? All right fine, what is Callisto and Nabri come in for the wedding after spending a year at the temple with Callisto's dad? What do you think Saphire?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:05 pm
(I say they run to the other side of the boundries to get away for a while, remember she only said her country, which is klorden, not Transylvaniet, and Lalapeya goes of pirate ing for a while, with Nicholi)
Lalapeya bowed and pulled the prince out of the temple, "Girls!, come here!" She ran towards the girls and the dragon, "There's a lopol in the plan, you guys run to the Transylvaniet, i only said, MY country, there you have to get the dwarves and dragons to make a traty, so that you can defeat Rifthol, belive me."
(now's a good time to look AT THE MAP.)  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:37 pm
(ugh!! this is soooo confusing. next time warn me when were gonna leap a year!!!)(by the way well add kaigu when were in transylvaniet)
Callisto nodded solemly. Her father had told her that if she ever needed him all she had to do was summon him. She and Nabri had spent a year of refuge in the temple restoring some parts of it to glory. Now Callisto would keep her eyes open for anyone with the spirit of fire within them so that she could train them in the ways of the Fire Mage. "Alright. I may be able to convince the dragons to join together but the dwarves......if they learn im half dragon.... i dont think theyll be very trustful." she stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:59 pm
Rifthol settled himself against the wall of the temple, eyeing the mages, other dragon, and the princess. Simply enough he'd have to eliminate them one day, for they were all witnesses to his rebirth. But his first matter was establishing his rule. "Lalapeya, come with me. We will return to your castle, where the king will.... have a heart attack.... then you will prepare your marriage with Nicholai. Then, when you marry, this world will once again be mine." He lowered his head for her to climb on.  

Yvansi

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:16 pm
Yilayth walked until she ran into a tree. "WTF???!!!" she looked at the tree then nervously at Zyltai. "ha.. ha... ha...... i-i geuss i should whatch where i'm going shouldnt i?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:25 pm
(yo! just a heads up on to my fellow rp-ers. ruggaboo might not be on for a while, its not a for sure thing but her mom might ground her and shes having relationship issues so yeah she MIGHT not be able to make it on)
Callisto glared up at the evil dragon. She had been sure to hide the book away with her father until she needed it so she was confident that Rifthol couldnt find it but she didnt want Lalapeya going anywhere with that beast.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:13 pm
Rifthol looked up, a gleam in his eye."Don't worry, mages. I will return for you when my reighn is secure."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:31 pm
"Then Ill be waiting with open arms." Callisto growled back steping away from them to give him room to fly off. "Come on Nabri. We dont want to miss the ...." wedding" in transylvaniet so we better start moving to get there." she said.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:33 pm
Rifthol laughed again, awaiting Lalapeya to climb aboard before flying away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Lalapeya shot an uneasy glance at the people in the room, “Yes your hinny-ness.” She smirked, once in the air she tossed a trinket down to Nabri, another to Callisto, one to the great bronze dragon, but the last she kept in her hands, for safe keeping. “I will kill him, my brothers killed each other for the throne, and they all died, so I will kill him for the throne.” (The trinkets are little necklace like gems that glow brilliantly when close to another.)  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:41 pm
(lol that reminds me of final fantasy. mind telling us what color they each are?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:49 pm
Nabri caught the trinket and examined it in her hand for a moment, then quickly clasped it around her neck. "Let's go Calli." she muttered, rathered depressed, everything in her life changed so quickly, at first she had been rather ignorant of the world, but she found that life was full of deeper injustices, sorrow, and loss.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:17 pm
Callisto nodded putting on her own necklace. "You know Nabri things havent gone the way we had planned." she said as they started walking. "When we had first met our goal was to find your brother but instead weve found a princess and her fellows, a scheming demented dragon, my father," she said looking at the ground thoughfully "But we still havent found your brother...." she murmured in a sad voice. "I know you feel discouraged but were gonna find him." she said placing a hand on Nabris shoilder.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:26 am
Rifthol raised his head and with a blast of air from his wings they were off. When they reached the wastelands, it was apparent Yvansi had escaped somewhere else. Rifthol glanced backward, then thought of what would happen later.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:41 am
(ill tell you what will happen later your goin down!!!! cool )  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games