Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:13 pm
Falcon looked down at the wide stretch of green and brown with small things sticking out of it that he knew to be trees far far beneath him. "Uh i dont really think you want me to do that at the moment in time. I wouldn't look down." he advised her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:36 am
Red Heart screamed in pain and briefly heard the two-legger screaming about a demon army. SHe was more resolved than ever to keep them here. "No demon army will be raised while I yet breath!" She shouted at him. "You will die here!" She roared and shot fire at him and, giving him no time to recover and counter-attack, she threw pure Dragon energy at him. Her head shot forward and the horn on her nose went clean through him, but he wasn't dead. The Mage attacked her from the side, cutting through her tough scales and she felt her blood dripping down her side. She didn't want to die, but she must save Falcon from these magic users. She looked up and launched herself to the ceiling of the cave. She drilled herself into the rock and made it collapse on the two-legger below. She barely escaped before all the rock fell, crushing those below. She glided above the wreckage, roaring her victory. She caught Falcon's scent and dove to follow him.

The Mage saw the rocks falling. He saw the man who had tried to kill Red Heart. He smiled as he stood next to the bleeding, but still alive, man and cast two spells. One of healing. The other for physical protection. The rock stopped at least twenty feet above and around the Mage. Red Heart didn't see the glow of his magic.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:13 pm
Tibby looked down and took in a sharp breath, "Oh," she said tiredly, "Didn't realize that." For now her mind was at peace, she remembered most of her childhood up till a single point, when she saw fire and evil, then it was blank again. "So we're siblings," she said to him mildly, "Well, if you ask me, I'm the better looking one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:44 pm
Falcons mouth dropped wide open in shock but then he started laughing. "Yeah maybe but IM more physically capable." he shot back.

Argon yelled in frustration. None of this would have happend if that mage hadnt sent his dragon after Falcon in the first place. Now he would have to get Falcon back. Argon snapped his finger and before him appeared a very annoyed looking Von. "You are to fetch Falcon back for me you are to to it before the week is over and you shall NOT fail me. Understood?" he asked in one quick sentence.
Von bit back a snappy comment. He didnt like it when arrogant men tried to tell him what to do but he knew he neede to put up with it if he wanted to get paid. He nodded as a response.
"Good. Do it by any means nessasary....oh and Von? Kill that troublesome dragon while you're at it or at least get her out of the way. She's too much of a threat. Now go!" and with that he warped Von back to his two team members then sat on his throne waiting impatiently.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:37 am
Red Heart roared as her strength failed her. She breifly saw Falcon and Tibby, laughing, a hundred yards in front of her, but darkness closed over her and she fell out of the sky. The ground rushed up to meet her and she groaned as she hit the ground hard enough to make a sound like thunder. She lay on the ground limp.

The Mage heard the orders and laughed. "You can't kill her you know," he told the man he had just saved. "She won't allow it. She is to strong. She'll destroy any force you send after her. She obviously has some greater reason than the one I had to keep him alive. You would be a fool to think you can kill her."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:36 am
Argon stared back at the mage silently. "Perhaps. Now may I know who you are?" he asked watching the mage carefully.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:45 am
The Mage smiled. Now he had an ally in this war. "You may call me whatever you like," he said. "No one may know my name. And as to killing Red Heart. You are sorrily over-matched by that Dragon. Her strength is infinite. You may try anything you like and still she will stand." The Mage clasped his hands behind his back and walked in a slow circle around this new player in a deadly and powerful game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:04 pm
Argon nodded thoughtfully. "Perhaps." he murmured. "So tell me mage, why do YOU seek Falcons power? How did you even come to know of his tremendous capabilties?" he asked the mage suspiciously.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:35 am
The Mage shrugged. "He rivals my power," was the answer. "I don't like rivals. I do so hope Red Heart dies on her own. It would save me so much trouble."

((You ever gonna noticed that Red Heart is dying? Will Falcon save her?))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:12 pm
(aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!! shoot i didnt see that particular detail! i was kind hoping shay would respond or ruggaboo neutral im on it!)
Falcon looked at the ground beneath him to see that something had changed. Now spread upon the greath was a great red mass that looked a lot like..."Redheart!" he exclaimed doing a very abrubpt bomb dive to the ground aproaching him in one fast blur. He landed and set the two girls on the ground and ran to Redhearts side. "Redheart! Do you live" he asked praying she was still alive.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:44 am
Red Heart could hear Falcon, but was to far gone to answer. She twitched her tail and brushed his mind with hers to let her know she was alive but to weak to answer. How are you? She asked him with her mind. Much like her body, her mind was exhausted, but still able to communicate. I was worried about you. How is Tibby? And Kree? You are all safe? She was more concerned they were safe than herself. She didn't care if she died. She just wanted someone to carry on her legacy. These two-leggers could do t. They could rid the world of evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:49 pm
Though he was not used to the feeling he was able to comunicate back to her. We're fine. Kree hasnt woken up yet but I think she'll be alright. What about you?He asked her placing his hand on the side of her face.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:07 am
Red Heart's irritation flooded from her mind to Falcon's. Don't worry about me! She told him. You need to worry about yourself. You are in much greater danger than I am. She had to stop. So much pain laced through her body, she moaned. She knew her pain moved over their mental connection and Falcon knew she was hurting. She tried to block as much of it as she could, but it still got to him. Her mental voice was racked with pure agony. Falcon, she thought. You must save yourself. And Tibby and Kree. Kree! You said she wasn't awake yet?! Lay her neck to me. I will give her something to heal her. Something only a Dragon could give. It might save her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:09 pm
Tibby knelt beside Red Heart, placing her hands on the dragons sides and gently resting her head against her thick scales. She started whispering an elven spell, somethings stuck in her mind, even if she didn't remember why, the elves had strong alliances with dragons, and the elves developed certain spells that would help their friends. "This may help the pain," she thought to Red Heart, "But I can't free you, not yet."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:48 pm
(aye yae yae beccas just not getting on any of the rps how can we continue if she doesnt do anything!!! gonk )
Falcon placed Kree's limp form near Red Heart looking carefully at them both. He took Tibby to the side and whispered in her ear. "I think if we put our powers together we can save her. Save them both!" he said to her.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games