Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:50 am
"Well... if we never seek, what do we gain?" Arthur offered, but he didn't sound too sure about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:13 am
"A longer life," Henry said. "I'm not about to willingly charge into trouble. I say we avoid it."  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:16 pm
"I dunno," said Ro, "It doesn't really sound like fighting, maybe there's some sane people here."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:09 pm
Henry rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, I'm definitely seeing that trend here. We've run across so many of those. Oh wait!"  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:51 pm
"Well, you never know!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:08 pm
Henry stopped.
"Is that seriously your argument? That we 'never know', and should therefore go towards the noise? When so far, we've only encountered beings intent on killing us? You have got to be kidding."  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:11 pm
Ro sighed heavily, "It's not like we're going to be able to avoid them in this house! Maybe that noise isn't some crazy person, but someone that could help us get out of here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:21 pm
"I'm curious as to your basis for both of those statements." Henry crossed his arms.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:24 pm
Ro shrugged, "Well, you saw what happened to that guy when he tried to leave, and what's to keep you from thinking that those crazies are everywhere in this place. The rest is just hope, it's worth a shot."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:47 pm
"I can't believe this. I CAN NOT believe this." He threw his hands up.
Still, he knew he had no choice. That was what really got him. If he left the group, he was as good as dead. And leaving didn't seem to be an option at this point.
He decided to follow sullenly.  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:08 pm
Arthur merely led the way downstairs, keeping the flashlight up and ready. Knife, too. Who knew?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:27 pm
They reached the second floor. Still, everything seemed a good deal brighter and slightly more lively.
They stood in front of the door that led to the Dance Hall, music and people having a good time could be clearly heard from the other side, but the sound seemed...distant, as if it were coming from far away.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:57 pm
Arthur came to a decision before the door and tapped the handle so it was half open before delivering a powerful kick to it. Hopefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:44 am
The door slammed into the wall to reveal a more lively Dance Hall, translucent people, all of them in dresses and tuxedos were dancing on the dance floor and sitting at the tables enjoying unseen wine.
On the stage was a band, nicely dress and playing instruments that couldn't be seen.

The music playing was a classical tune, yet somehow, it was also somewhat creepy, spooky, and not quite there.

No one seemed to notice the group.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm
"Oh yeah, that's not creepy at all," Henry said sarcastically, leaning on the wall by the door and looking in.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games