Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:02 pm
"Pretty boring, I'm starting to get used to this downtime," she replied, "And this'll take you a very long time if you do it alone." she said to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:04 pm
"I know that fully well, but I'm not going to let you help me. Then I'd have to get caught all over again to see if I could do it alone." He worked on his thumb a little more, wishing his fingers were the slightest more nimble.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:05 pm
"You really want to brag about it don't you?" she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:08 pm
"Concieted, aren't I?" he asked with a smile. He wiggled his thumb a little and out it came. He worked on the rest of his fingers, knowing it would be harder than the day before.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 pm
"You have enough to be conceited about, Mr. Hot Bad Guy," she replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:15 pm
"I know, doesn't mean I can't have more to brag about," he said as he painfully pulled his index finger out.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:18 pm
"I think it would be better to get out painlessly, but I'm not the one taking the challenge," she replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:22 pm
"Ever hear of no pain no gain," he asked as he pulled his middle finger out. With his middle finger free, he was able to undo the buckles to the other two fingers. He chuckled to himself.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:25 pm
"Still, if you can gain the same outcome quicker and through other less painful ways..." she trailed off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:31 pm
"I don't mind the pain, it's what has gotten me so far in life," he explained. He worked on his other hand now, happy that he'd been working on it for a while as it came out fairly quickly. For this hand, he decided to try and get his middle finger out first.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:13 am
She shrugged, "Okay," she watched him. "How long have you been at this?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:54 am
"Eh, about....fifteen minutes," he said as his middle finger came out. He set that finger to working on the rest of his fingers while his other hand dug his needle out again. "I should break the lock sooner today though."

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:08 am
"I meant thieving," she replied, watching him. "But you're going along well for fifteen minutes."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:10 am
"Jeez, ask a hard question will you. Uhh, I've been doing it professionally since I was ten....I'm about...twenty-seven now...so about seventeen years professionally." He started picking the lock as he dug the needle from his right wrist and started on that one.

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:29 am
"Wow, that's a long time," she paused, "And you've been caught how many times?" she asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games