Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ilinkzeldi really hates Minnesota weather Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi
  +1
View Results

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:04 pm
Darkfire Karan
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th
it so refreshing to listen to you all pindlessly talk about your strength!

How can we not, it's shounen cliche!
that's why I said refreshing. And so yall know my gomamon could beat al of you!!

I love Gomamon. However my Agumon's are still epic as ever.

XD Gomamon and Wormmon XD Dynamic Duo

XD Remember that Agumon contest I had? That was a lot of agumon.

I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure gomamon is the best water beast digimon to have ever been created!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:08 pm
Christian13000
rolleyes We'll see when I meet you in the battlefield cause I'm not in the mood for such threats. I'ma go all out, and use the assist of the buttons again. Just kidding, and sadly Zadoc I don't know if you can beat any of us. Though I think me and you are equal in strength.
im glad you know that we are equals the funny thing is I still have 2 non fully evolved digimon XD if we fought, I'd use gomamon to take down both your digimon (i would call them by name but honestly they change form more often than a ditto in a pokemon breeders ranch  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm
3nodding On record out of me and you. I have the most might with raw power, but in number you surly win by quite a few.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 pm
ilinkzeldi
Darkfire Karan
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th
it so refreshing to listen to you all pindlessly talk about your strength!

How can we not, it's shounen cliche!
that's why I said refreshing. And so yall know my gomamon could beat al of you!!

I love Gomamon. However my Agumon's are still epic as ever.

XD Gomamon and Wormmon XD Dynamic Duo

XD Remember that Agumon contest I had? That was a lot of agumon.

Ahh nostalgiac.

Karan, I challenge you. Beezlemon Xvs Beezlemon BM. It will be the battle of the ages.

Wait are you good with cards?  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:15 pm
Christian13000
3nodding On record out of me and you. I have the most might with raw power, but in number you surly win by quite a few.

XD I have more power and power is not enough XP

You need Speed, Defense, Special, Stamina, Charisma, Spirit, Loyalty, etc XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:16 pm
Christian13000
by all rights, I would lose to everyone in this guild. I have 1 more digimon than you by the way christian. 2 counting my most recent win  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:18 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Christian13000
by all rights, I would lose to everyone in this guild. I have 1 more digimon than you by the way christian. 2 counting my most recent win

XD I still want your water leak  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:19 pm
Omnimon has all of those so I'm good Karan mind only about thy self. VictoryGreymon only lacks speed... But other whys I'll have a nice go with Zadoc. Not a short battle such as... *A Dvd player displays a scene with Vikemon, and WarGreymon. Vikemon attack WarGreymon, but WarGreymon dodges Vikemon hitting it in the back. The Vikemon then falls dead on the ground.*  

Cuevas_506

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:25 pm
It's not all about brute force. The better roleplayer will win at the end of the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:30 pm
Christian13000
Omnimon has all of those so I'm good Karan mind only about thy self. VictoryGreymon only lacks speed... But other whys I'll have a nice go with Zadoc. Not a short battle such as... *A Dvd player displays a scene with Vikemon, and WarGreymon. Vikemon attack WarGreymon, but WarGreymon dodges Vikemon hitting it in the back. The Vikemon then falls dead on the ground.*

keh.....XD lets see how this battle will be XP

Christian
Omnimon and VictoryGreymon

VS.
Beetlemon(Me)
Jumbogamemon, Ancient Kabutarimon, Jumbogamemon, Leviamon, Burpmon, OphanimonC, ImperialdramonPM, Susanoomon, Goldramon, LucemonFM, BeelzemonBM, Omnimon, VictoryGreymon, BancholeomonBM, Chaosmon, Examon, Agiesdramon, Granlocomon, Chaosdramon, Valudramon, Breakdramon, Agumon Hasake

I wonder who will win XD  

KiroMishima
Crew

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:30 pm
I could defiantly use some work, but I'm quite descriptive if I want to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:31 pm
ilinkzeldi
It's not all about brute force. The better roleplayer will win at the end of the day.

Exactly my point XD  

KiroMishima
Crew

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:32 pm
Well then Karan you don't have a thing on me cause if I let my actual Role-Playing out I'll best you by quite alot. I just try and keep up so I don't get left behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:34 pm
Darkfire Karan
ilinkzeldi

Exactly my point XD

And now that you understand that.

BEEZLEMON VS BEEZLEMON. Come on dude it'll be the battle of the century.  

ilinkzeldi

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:38 pm
Christian13000
Well then Karan you don't have a thing on me cause if I let my actual Role-Playing out I'll best you by quite alot. I just try and keep up so I don't get left behind.

.....you tought I tried? I only try when something cool is on the line XD Like during an MMA tournament.

And Zeldai.

alright!
Rules:
10 cards
no blacks
no lucky Star XD  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers