Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:29 am
[so does that mean we beat the huge demon? or are we still fighting that?]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:55 am
While Anima and Gimpi was walking along the road they felt that it as getting late and that it was pitch dark. The shadows grew and tried to eliminate the light that the street lamps were giving. Anima had a black jacket that mister had given her and she looked like a living doll. She was holding her plush very tight and they walked a bit away from were she lived. She walked a bit more and saw a weak silhouette of the lady and she looked at her. “Is everything aright, you look like your injured and hurt. I could offer you some tea if you want and you could sleep in my room so you don’t need to get cold.” She took a pause and then she nodded. “Gimpi told me that you maybe are hiding from someone?”  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:33 am
Aisling turned towards the doll like girl. "....Her again?....." she thought to herself.

Aisling wasn't sure what to make of her, but she didn't feel as if the girl was a threat. Aisling tried to project her thoughts to the girl's mind.

".....always cold......I.....am dead......hunted.....must flee.....he said....."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:44 am
Anima looked at the lady and then just smiled. “I may believe that you can be cold but I’m not sure that you’re dead. If you’re dead then I wouldn’t see you.” She just stood there and the plush looked at the lady. Anima then nodded. “Gimpi told me that if you’re hiding from the shadows?”  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:57 am
Aisling just looked at the girl baffled and confused, but at the mention of shadows she responded, ".....shadows?.......demons......yes.....must flee.....learn to flee.....he said....." She backed away slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:00 am
[ i think we left the creature with nikoli and the soldiers]

Adam held out his arms with a sigh of 'finally' and promptly scooped Dougal up ionto 'damsel in distress' pose. he then grinned at him, playing on how uncomfortable dougal looked.
"Now aren't you adorable?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:51 am
Anima listened to what the lady said and then she saw her leave. She stood there and she could not understand what the shadow that was named demon that scared her. “I think that someone told her to watch out for a shadow named demon, we better hurry because we don’t want to get caught by mister. She stood there and looked her leave a bit. “If you need help you know were Gimpi is and I can help him too.” She smiled and then felt a bit cold “You know, being good to her makes you feel happy. I should make a doll that look like her and then give it too her.” Gimpi was in her arms and did nothing “Your always think that I’m nice to people? That was nice of you to say to me Gimpi. But we better go before mister arrives.”
She started to walk back to the gate of the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:58 pm
Dougal's ears turned red and he stared up at Adam with much annoyance. "You're a strange-dirty-old man," Dougal jeered. xp

"Just fly
or once again I'll speak in rhyme.
Wouldn't that be a wonderous time." rolleyes  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:28 pm
Adam spread his wings and after taking a little run took off with a flew powerful flaps. He got into the air, twisted to catch an updraft off the canyon of the city, and then left his wings spread and stationary as he let the air carry him along.

“Oh, poems returned?
Give me some sweet relief or
I’ll speak in hiku.”
He smirked and flapped his wings a few times to gain more height before letting them rest again. At full stretch each wing was easily his heat in width, and cast a semi transparent shadow on the ground far below. Adam kept alert for any scavengers or passing demons that could take them from the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:04 pm
((lol-I think I'm starting to like the Adam/Dougal duo.....))

Dougal responded,

"You're lucky I stopped as long as I did, old man.
For speaking in rhyme
Is a habit of mine."

*Dougal glanced behind them as they flew*

"And how....may I ask,
Should we be attacked....
Defend ourselves in combat?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:12 pm
[I'm liking them too. They're entertaining to read, which makes catching up multiple pages much more bearable]

Lilith looked around cautiously,
"Where did everyone go?" She side-stepped the demon body and walked around a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:24 pm
Nightmares head stuck out of the ground and suprised Lilith
"hello"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:00 pm
Lilith jumped and was about to beat what had come out of the ground with her staff when she realized it was Nightmare.
"Dear God, you scared me." She relaxed, "What are you even doing in the ground?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:06 pm
Nightmare laughed
"I dont know trying to scare you"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:10 pm
"I ought to just have beaten you and blamed it on being startled." Lilith grumbled.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games