Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:52 am
Lamia half skipped both in happiness at having Faust with him and at teh prospect of food.
"Honestly? Nothing much. I preferred seeing your mum ick a** with thsoe gnomes." she laughed. They rache dthe shop and she stepped in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:04 am
"She'ld probably be embarrassed and pleased if she heard that," Faust responded.

Else where.....

Moon continued to lecture the guards and patrol. When she looked at her watch she realized that she could take her lunch break. She informed her departure to the guards and then shot them a threatening glare. "You better be doing your jobs properly went I get back," she said as she stomped one of her front legs.

She then strolled the streets of Barton, but avoiding passing by Commander Leon's mother.....Moon quivered at the thought of those cookies from her first day on the job.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:11 am
Lamia grinned.
"She's cool." she said. She heade dot the counter. "what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:20 am
"Do you have any recommendations?" Faust asked. "There are so many options......" He seemed bewildered by all the choices since Moon rarely let him eat out.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:30 am
Lamia laugehd and pointed out the various thigs.
"It's all greasy. Battered fish and chips is my favourite. Or there's pizza, or sausage and chips, chip butty, sausage sandwhich, burgers."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:38 am
Faust cringed slightly at the mention of beef and sausage-he always felt like he was eating some distance relative somehow.....

"I think I'll go with the fish & chips," he replied pulling out a few pieces of Gaia gold as he made his order.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:42 am
Lamia nodded.
"Good choice, sir." she grinned and ordered her own. when itc ame she covered it in salt and vinegar.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:52 am
Faust took a seat and waited for Lamia. When he glanced out the window he saw his mother walk by. She was eating a small hand full of grapes and peering into the shop windows across the street.

"Must be her lunch break too......" Faust thought. "I hope she doesn't see us...."  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:19 pm
"No idea," he whispered back to Nero, glancing at the clock. He had been writing down random ideas while the class was sitting down. The teacher ad just finished briefing the class on what to expect, similar to what had happened last class.

"I expect soon-" As soon as he said that, the bell ring, and he hurridly put his stuff in his small bag.

"I guess I was wrong. now is the time. Lunch is starting, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:45 pm
"Well that was convenient." Nero packed up her things and stood up.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:27 am
Lamia went oevr to faust and spotted his mum waking by, mainly by faust's panicked expression. she gave a knowing smirk and teased him
"is that you mum? we should ask her to come join us.."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:44 am
"You're teasing me aren't you?" Faust asked.

While Moon was looking around she spotted both of them out of the corner of her eye, but pretended not to notice. She just giggled happily to herself thinking, "Awww.....did he finally get his girl?" She moved onwards until she was out of view.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:13 pm
"Maybe, maybe not." Lamia said mischeviously, scooping up some chips into her mouth with a smirk. "How will you tell?" she giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:01 pm
Faust eyed Lamia and seemed to express his defeat. He took a bite of fish and seemed to enjoy it. However not as much as being able to spend private time with Lamia. "Its almost like a date," he thought happily to himself.

Moon in the meantime was passing Barton Boutigue, but frowned when she looked at her watch. She realized she wouldn't have time to say hello to Ian. She then sighed and headed back to the south gate.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:31 pm
"sooo..." Lamia took the time to eat some more before continuing, "What did you think of history?" I know my mum was being a bit wierd..I'd kinda hoped she'd answer my questions about vampires. Totaly blanked me, as ever." she sighed  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games