Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Got a question? Ask it here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Q&A?
  Thanks for the help!^^!
  Clicking for the gold
View Results

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 pm
Hmm snice Re 4 and 5 where the most pouplar you probbubly get more fans from art of those caracters...

your other question i dont know about  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:32 pm
*raises hand*
i'z gots a Q!
ummm.........
if every circle is a sqare and every triangle is a circle and every square is a triangle, then is it possible for them to be the same thing?  

jessi_angel94_2

victorgee89

7,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:32 pm
why is most anime so emo emo ?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:44 pm
victorgee89

Watch Hetalia Axis Powers. That is not emo.  

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:16 am
@Sleepy: I'm not sure about the Resident Evil people you should chose (I've never seen it, so I don't know any characters). For your cash card, try contacting a mod about it, they should be able to help you.

@Jessi: Anything is possible

@Victor: Because I wanted it to be >.> but um, probably because people tend to go for the "sad" people, to try an help them. I mean, you get easily attracted to the emo people in animes *points to fangirls/fanboys in the corner*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 pm
Kirei_chan
victorgee89

Watch Hetalia Axis Powers. That is not emo.

Oh, God. If anyone ever says that show is emo, they are seriously disturbed.  

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

victorgee89

7,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:35 pm
do you think there is order in ANARCHY?????

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 pm
@Victor: There will always be some form of order going on; even if it is not considered the "official" form of order. So, even if it's not considered the main source of order -from small groups of bandits/thieves to militants- people will always look for a top dog. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, yes, even in an anarchy is some form of order (may not be civilized, but people do what they need to survive.

chidorilash
Vice Captain

S3XY-C4T

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:35 pm
I've been trying to put a pic on my profile but idk how to do it crying

I tried using photobucket but my pic comes out blank confused

Wat can i do? question  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:36 pm
@S3XY: Well, depending on where you're trying to put them it requires different tatics. If you're trying to put them in the "about me" section, you have to add this code.
[img] url here [/img]

If you're trying to put them off to the side, click on "Pictures" (after you already started to edit your profile of course) then click on the "url" tab of the box that appears. Take the URL of the picture you want -if you're using photobucket, then use the "Direct Link" code from the four codes that show up. And then place it in the box on gaia, an voila! Pictures on your profile.

chidorilash
Vice Captain

S3XY-C4T

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:17 pm
chidorilash
@S3XY: Well, depending on where you're trying to put them it requires different tatics. If you're trying to put them in the "about me" section, you have to add this code.
[img] url here [/img]

If you're trying to put them off to the side, click on "Pictures" (after you already started to edit your profile of course) then click on the "url" tab of the box that appears. Take the URL of the picture you want -if you're using photobucket, then use the "Direct Link" code from the four codes that show up. And then place it in the box on gaia, an voila! Pictures on your profile.

Thanks hon 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:43 pm
well .... can u help ? @////@

pweeeease ~~
Click here to help smile  

nana-maru

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:20 am
Someone tell me how long "requesting for special permission" will take when connecting gaia with facebook? It's been over 2 hours now.... ._.'  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:51 am
@Nana- I'm not sure where, possibly where you found those? It seems familiar though, for some reason *curses bad memory*;>.> I'll look around an try an figure it out. 'Cause, it'll bug me if I don't.

@Witch- It could be awhile, sometimes it can last up to a day about. But, yea, wait a bit, an then after about a day contact a mod an see what's up.

chidorilash
Vice Captain

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:46 am
Thanks for the answer :3  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers