Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:14 am
Tyran didn't look happy, but climbed aboard anyway. At Lest they had an advantage now - they were in a time period that one person was farmiliar with, as opposed to being thrown in at the deep end.
Once he was on the cart he looekdove at the guy and wondered if he would have to make up a name as his was quite odd.He also wondered if the rumor of everyone of thsi time on Eartn being insanely religious was still true.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:24 am
Tat smiled and tossed the cloth, which turned out to be cloaks, at them. "You can where these until I can get you more suitable clothes," she grinned-especially since she knew Tyran wasn't going to enjoy this. However, their was a sense of worry in her mind. She was afriad that her companions might be branded as demons and then convict her of being a witch.....but she hoped her story would keep them safe. "Don't worry," she said. "I'll do my best to keep you safe while you're here.....Oh...and this is Jonas-he's a friend of papa."

Jonas glanced back and gave a nod in greeting. "I've seen a lot of strangely dress people in my day, but I think you three top it."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:29 am
Tyran pulled the cloak around his shoulders and did up the clasp. He tugged his scarf further up his face in a failed attempt to hide all his scars.

"Sorry, sir. We're somewhat foreign - we just sailed over this week." he said, slipping into a quick lie and hoping it was convincing. he then wondered if they were in anyway as xenophobic as his home planet was. For all he knew they slaightered foreigners on sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:39 am
Jonas gave a hearty laugh which seemed to ease his tension of the lot. "No need to apologize for what you wear," he replied.

The wagon passed through the streets towards the castle. Tat waved at the people as they recognized her. The children chased them a short ways asking Tat to perform.

"I promise to comeback later-all right?" she smiled and waved back. Then the children filtered off.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:44 am
Tyran watched the kids with inerest and smiled.
"You're pretty popular 'round here, aren't you?" he said to Tat  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:57 am
Tat smiled proudly. "Of course!" she replied with a wink. "Who wouldn't love me?" She laughed happily.

"Tatum doesn't just perform in court," Jonas spoke up. "She likes to entertain us common folk too."

"That because I am common folk," Tat said as she gave Jonas a hug. He seemed mildly embarrassed but smile none the less. Eventually the wagon haulted in front of the gates of the castle.

Tat lept off and turned to catch Luka who jumped after her. "Take care now," Jonas said. "Try not to make anymore trouble." Tat only smiled.

A young guard in his mid-twenties with blue eyes ran over. "T-Tat!!" he stammered. "Where have you been? You've been gone for two days!!"

Tat turned to the guard. "Aw-did you miss me that much Jacob?" Tat smiled sweetly leaning forward. Jacob's face turned red.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:07 am
Tyran got off the wagon and stood behind Tat as she embraced the gaurd. He smirked at the young gaurd's reaction - it looked like Tat was more than just popular to some.
He felt a little warmer seeing her so happy and slipping back into normal life, and he was happy for her. It was then that a sadness started to tease at him and settle in his stomach. If they could find another rift and had to move on - as was inevitable consideirng he didn't want to remain here for the rest of his life- Tat probably would come with them. After all, why run the risk of leaving and never being able to return when you had already found home and was safe? It woud be likely she would stay behind and wave them off or something. He already felt like he had lost her...he had wanted to show her his world one day - and see her reaction to te stars and the aliens and teh adventure that characterised his time.
He defensively folded his arms and looked down at his feet - the novelty fo teh situation being replaced with a morose feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:20 am
((....awwww..... whee ))

Jacob tried to get his composure back when he took notice of Tyran and the others. "Are these people with you?" he asked.

Tat nodded. "They're my rescuers," Tat lied as she proceeded to tell a brief tale of how she was kidnapped by a wizard who took her to a distant land and how she met these three who were also captured. Together they aided one another in escaping.

"I-is that so?" Jacob replied. He looked at Tyran and the others and gave a salute. "Tat-you better go see you father," he said. "He's been worried. I'll inform the other guards about your guests."

"Thanks-I'll do just that Jacob," she smiled causing him to blush again before he ran off to the castle. "Shall we?" she said to the others.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:28 am
Tyran nodded a goodbye and followed her.
"He actually belived that story? you know what? i'm actually not all that surprised. this is fast turning into some geek's boardgame." he commented. "If an orc jumps out at me i'll just stare him down."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:37 am
Tat only nodded-she had no idea what a 'geek' was. She lead them down a couple and up a flight of stairs. Eventually arriving at a wooden door. She pulled it open and Luka dashed inside. "Papa?" she called out.

A middle aged man with brown-greying hair and green eyes stood up from a chair. "Tat?" his eyes widen. Tat rushed over and gave him hug.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:40 am
Tyran hung back, trying to keep out of the family moment to give them a little privacy  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:45 am
Tat then spun the same story to her father that she used on Jacob. He seemed a bit suspicious of it but let the thought go. She then introduced her father to her party.

"George Williams," he said offering his hand to Tyran. "Thank you for taking care of Tatum. I hope she wasn't too much trouble." He glanced at Tat. "I know she can be a bit of a hand full."

Tat grinned.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:09 pm
Tyran took the handshake a little awkwardly, but then laughed.
"Yeah, you got that right. But we enjoyed her company, so it balanced out nicely."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:43 pm
Vence remained silent throughout the conversations, content with observing what was around him. This time period was pretty crappy, but something about it was nice.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:21 pm
"So, what have I missed while I was away-papa?" Tat asked.

"Nothing much other than the few searches we sent out to look for you," George replied. "The little Richard has been moping about since you vanished. I expect he'll be glad to hear that you're back."

Then sure enough a young boy of the age of four, dressed in fine clothes, came rushing in, but he came in too fast and bumped into Vence. A servent woman came in rushing soon after. "Little master you can run about the house like that!" she scolded.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff