Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:13 pm
"You where supose to hide" Sam yield to her form a tree " a good sniper can hide form anything." he continued  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:18 pm
" Fine!." She shot off the remaining ones near her and scrambled up a tree hiding from the others."
" You are a real piece of work you know that?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:42 pm
"thats what every one tells me, fourth rule in the siper hand book sit and wait.....but that can wait...we need to get back.." he said looking down at the zombies "man what a pain" he continued pulling out Felicia and taking aim at the zombies around Sophi's tree.

pulling the trigger the P90 made a soft metal clanking noise as it fired killing all the zombies "go for the gate i will be here for a bit longer theres something i need to do." Sam said puting felicia back and then pulled out John.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:46 pm
She ran for the gate.
" Ok but be carefull."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:07 pm
'you dont have to worry about me missy just get back to the gate"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:10 pm
" Ok..." She ran back to the gate and got up on the post with the other rifle. Watching his back.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:31 pm
"come on you damn zombie filth i have eleven shots left WHO WANT"S SOME.' he yield removing the silencer form his M21 then started to hip fire into the croud of zombies he fired the gun resounding loud enough for every one at the gate to hear it almost sounded like an automatic rilfe by how fast he puled the triger until it made a clicking sound "DANG IT" he yield putting john back in the holster on his back and them brought up the rifle he took fomr Sophi and started to fire this one amost in the same fasion.

once he was done he jumped out of the tree and ran back to the gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:37 pm
Sophi watched him running back.
Very impressed at how many he had killed.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:59 pm
once he made it to the gate it slamed shut and the hum of the generators kicked in. "damn that was fun" he said half way out of breath. he sat down and rested his back on the gate then stared up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 pm
She hopped off and landed next to him.
" Ur some shot." She grinned.
" Sorry I messed up back there. I thought you ditched me in the bushes >_< "  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:11 pm
"fith rule in the sniper hand book always be prepaird for anything" Sam said lifting his finger and pointing to the sky "you know it's funny i thought that would help me relive some stress...but just siting here staring up at the sky is doing a better job then killing all those zombies did." he continued still staring at the sky  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:45 pm
When Sophi had entered his workshop he had barely noticed her, he always got caught up in his work, but people could never sneak up on him, he always knew when someone entered his home. Zain was almost done with his sword, spinning the metal for the hilt and setting it.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:41 am
Seraph walked out of the armory looking quite happy, he was looking athis holster  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:44 pm
" Because the sky is peaceful."
She looked up also.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:49 pm
Zain finished the details on his newest weapon and nodded at his sword. Although it was more of a decorative weapon it was still well suited for combat as well. Zain examined his sword carefully, checking for flaws, finding none he nodded and put away his supplies, leaving his home and heading towards the armory.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games