Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 pm
He stuck his tongue out and pulled out his cellphone as he ordered pizza"Pizza should be here soon"he chuckled then begun laughing again due to the room was sparkly"I cant help myself"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:45 pm
" oomph you no what?" she came back with a container and pursed it over his head. " Now you are sparkly too," glittered rained down on him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:49 pm
He yelped and scrambled across the floor before alot could get on him"no fair"he jumped from half way across the room tackleing you to the ground pinning you."I win"he stuck his tongue out playfully  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:53 pm
" ooph." She licked his tounge. " No You don't its all in your hair and all over you," she laughed  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:08 pm
Laughs and licks your tongue back"Now am sparkly"he murred happily"the pizza will arrive soon am sure"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 pm
" We both r very sparkly lol."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:35 pm
Navo smiled and gets up"I smell pizza!"his tail wags happily as he goes down stairs and see's a cheetah with 3 large pizza's, Navo pays and gives a tip."Pizza!!!"he rushes back upstairs and smiles...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 pm
" Woa that's a lot xd eek ."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 pm
Kuro starts to feel dizzy. He grabs the counter for balance. "Seraph, I dont feel so good...Im sorry about the mess in your shop. If you still need help by tommorow, I'll come by early. Bye M.e., dont feel to bad about the carnations. They'll grow back. See ya, Seraph." He stumbles out of the shop and down the rode. He walks around the corner and trips. "Ughh" He moans. He finally gets to the shop. He opens the door and immdietly smells pizza. "Sophie must be home..." He walks up the stairs and sees Sophie and another fur in her room. "Hey"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:48 pm
" O hello do you remember Navo?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:49 pm
Navo put the pizza's down but when he heard the young fur behind him he jumped hitting the ceiling and falling on his back"why do people have to spook me"he said rubbing his forehead....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:52 pm
Kuro smiled. "Yeah, I remember Navo. Sorry for scaring you. Hey Sophie, do you have a thermometer anywhere? I think I have a fever."  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:55 pm
She went over to Navo and kissed his forehand. " Poor baby."

" o!. Kuro follow me."
( lol ok she knows his nickname i guess)

She led him to the bathroom and pulled out a thermometer.
" Sit."
She stuck it in his mouth
. ... * beep*
" You're starting a fever. Go to your room I'll bring you something in bit."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:58 pm
Navo just stayed on the floor"its actually quite comfortable right here"he laughed"Nice and comfortable"his tail wagged happily...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:00 pm
Sophie poked her head in the doorway." I'll be right back love."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games