Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coven of the Blood Red Rose

Back to Guilds

A vampire guild. 

Tags: Vampires, Blood, Rose, Coven, Role Play 

Reply Role Play Arena
Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:40 pm
*watches the man who appeared out of the red pentagram with curiosity. she'd never seen anyone like that before in these past two hundred years that she had lived*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:59 pm
Zack glanced around at his surroundings as the female demon walked around next to him. "Hmmm hasn't changed much since I last visited." His empty empty black eyes jet to a female standing in the distance "shal we go say hello" he asked his slave before walking twords the woman, his slave close behind.  

Fallen SOLDIER Zack

Aged Knight

4,075 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Kushala Daora Wing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:35 pm
Kushala steps out of the shadows and revels himself  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:38 am
*discreetly and gracefully turns her eyes away from the strange vampire with the slave as she watches a couple of brightly colored birds fly between the trees*  

Elari Firestar

Fallen SOLDIER Zack

Aged Knight

4,075 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:54 am
Zack approached the woman looking upon her with and empty stare. A fiery red gem embedded in his chest glowed abit as it too was staring. "Forgive our interruption, but what year is it" His slave his her self behind zack, glancing over his shoulder slightly as her fangs dug into the back of zack's neck. He didn't even flinch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:21 am
*falls off the tree branch that was sleeping on and wakes up* Huh?? what happenned? how did i get down here i was up there!! what did i miss??!!  

PrincessKiara94

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:29 pm
*looks back at the newcomer* It is 2009 now. Why?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:07 pm
Kushala jumps and sits in the tree only revealing his scythe and glowing red eye  

Kushala Daora Wing

Fallen SOLDIER Zack

Aged Knight

4,075 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:22 pm
Zack glanced around for a moment "hmmm been a thousand years" He looked back at the woman vampire "I am Zack and this is my slave Alruna" His slave his behind him, her fangs still in his neck  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:50 pm
Welcome to our home Zack. I must ask that you keep you companion close. Others may not warm up to her. *Smiles lightly*  

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

HebiAi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:56 pm
Hebi gracefully moved through the forest and easily located the waterfall. Her body was wrapped in a black sheen dress. It was tight, strapless, and fell to her mid-thighs. Hebi pulled all of her long, raven black hair over her right shoulder. The locks fell along her chest and side like a cascading waterfall of black silk down to her hip. Hebi soaked in the cool moon lit rays, her full red stained lips parted slightly. Her fangs gilcened in the pale light as she took a step into the river. Her other foot following until she was up to her knees in the moving water. Hebi's pale skin almost seemed to glow in the bright, pale light. Looking back at the shore she could see the cloak and the set of five daggers she left behind. Wondering if she should go back and find them, she trusted her instincts and headed out further until she was up to her waist in water. The crystal clear water allowed her to see to the bottom, with each step fish came up to investigate but quickly swam away. When she was out as far as she wanted to be, Hebi dipped her hands into the water and closed her eyes. She seemed to be drawing energy from the water, her head leaned back allowing Luna to take in her angelic face and smooth pale skin. Hebi took in a deep breath and could truly sense the things around her. Her crimson eyes opened wide as she looked up at Luna. Almost as if praying to the moon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:09 am
Zack looked to the new woman "There is no need to fear, She only feeds on me"  

Fallen SOLDIER Zack

Aged Knight

4,075 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

SoulReaperBakkey

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:30 pm
*lands in a near by tree watching everyone silently with Aura on my shoulder*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:11 pm
(Just a reminder all fights shall be done in the sparring section please.)

The ground under a tree started to singe and burn before a large explosion of black and purple flames erupted out of the ground, Darven stepped out of the flames as they died down leaning against the tree he was under.
"Hello all"  

FallenAngel Darven Silver

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Role Play Arena

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games