Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Final Fantasy VIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:22 pm
Precisely! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:16 am
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz........im bored as hell right now xd  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:49 pm
Me, too. I've been think of what MMO to play. I have so many MMORPGs to play with and already have memberships to! There's RuneScape, Flyff, Final Fantasy XI, MapleStory, Dungeon Fighter Online, Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst (private server), Mabinogi Online, Luna Online, and even Phantasy Star Zero (Nintendo DS)! I've even been thinking of downloading either Team Fortress Classic from Steam or that new Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth on from the Wii's WiiWare service.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:17 pm
i dont usually play MMOs. they lag too much  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:45 am
I can't argue with that statement. That's why I normally log in servers with less people so 1)it would be easier on my computer, and 2) I don't have to be bothered by trollers and meaningless and bullshit trades because I hear that all sorts of crazy s**t can go down in a MMO. I remember this one time where in MapleStory, some stupid hackers (I think...) in one of the servers kept stealing all the monsters in the area by using some sort of "monster magnet hack trick".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:00 am
WTF?!?!? thats weird! but i usually get bored from playing MMOs too  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:10 pm
Same here. It's usually the grinding part of an MMO that gets to bore the player first, though, especially when there are no fun quests (or mini-quests) to take to shake that boredom off as you grind at the same time. MapleStory is often good with that grinding issue; they say that higher level players actually take a month or two to actually achieve a new level.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:05 pm
well, i guess thats the saem way with final fantasy, but that is waaaaaaaay more awesome  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:44 am
Yeah, I like Final Fantasy better. Every game in the series tends to have lots of exciting challenges that just keep the game rolling along the right path. Some of these challenges are ridiculous, though; in Final Fantasy 12, in order to get the strongest weapon in the game, the Zodiac Spear, you cannot open certain treasure chests in earliest parts of the game.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:23 am
oh i know! i just ended up opening the chests anyway. it's the only weapon i never got, but i did get ALL the espers, even Zodiark!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:20 pm
I love the espers in Final Fantasy XII; they make direct references to various villains throughout the entire series, such as Zeromus (FF4), Chaos (FF1), and Cloud of Darkness (FF3)! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:08 pm
Cloud of darkness?  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:17 pm
Yeah. She/It's this demon-thing that looks like a semi-naked woman with snake-like tentacles coming from her body. She's the main antagonist of Final Fantasy III that wishes to plunge the whole world into this state of nothingness know as the Void by causing an imbalance in light and dark.

Here's the link: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Cloud_of_Darkness  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:03 am
okay, i see now. Famfrit was the reference to her. That makes sense  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:40 pm
The Espers have really fascinating backstories; it makes them look more epicly fiercer than they already are! xd Also, they even have the best signature moves compared to any other summon monster in the series!  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games