Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:42 pm
Seramiphia was busy starting up the ship having a hard time getting passed the codes  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:44 pm
"you will stay here" the voice came over the com link in Seramiphia ship

all of a sudden her whole ship went dark loosing all of its power.  

Apachi_Suraki

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:46 pm
User Image
Narun groaned in pain, Grey Wolf and him shared the same pain. The cockpit opened and he fell out. The Grey Wolf went into a sleep mode when Narun disconnected from the ship. A weird outlet on the back of his neck, he kept his right arm hidden but it caught onto the edge when he fell out. His right arm was missing just like the Grey Wolf...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:51 pm
Seramiphia freaked out fumbling in the dark
" So help me if I get my hands on you I'm going to squeeze you till you eyes pop from your head!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:51 pm
Seraph went to Narun and held him "Oh my gawd.." he said loking at hisnub of an arm "Narun..oh gawd"

Linda looked at Narun, but was still cooeing for Grey Wolf, she was considering sharing power so she could help..but decided against it "I need to be alone" she said
Seraph picked narun up and ran to the med center of his ship, he was crying a little "Narun, STAY ALIVE" he sat him on the counter and got bandages and stiches ready to be used

Linda started helping grey Wolf "Come on, speak to me" she had found the plug and hooked him to the ship to share power, the ship currently alone in space, not to be disturbed, "Come on Grey, wake up"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:56 pm
there was a knock on the outer side of the hatch and the com came back to life.
"i would suggest you dont put up a fight unless you want to die." the voice said in a very smug tone.  

Apachi_Suraki

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image
Narun looked at Seraph"Grey Wolf and I are the one in the same"he groaned half awake."I was fully alive one time"he said showing Seraph what was left of his right arm, wires and robotic red blood spilling out."Had to get an operation done to save my life"he said in pain"Grey Wolf is an attachment, what he feels I do as well. We are of one mind and one body. I am Grey Wolf"he groaned in pain...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm
" Daminit.." she opened the hatch

( thanks a lot you two... crying )  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:00 pm
as the hatch opend there was a bright flash then Sera felt a great pain in her chest from something hitting her then an electrical charge went through her body knocking her out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:01 pm
Seramiphia fell hard into the metal flooring passing out  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:04 pm
Seraph stared "I..how..uh..how can I fix this?"

Linda amped up a little more power, she was fixing the missing parts with left over parts from when they build HIM, by now, he had an arm back, and the other areas where being fixed "DAMN IT GREY TALK TO ME" Linda screamed with so much sadness in her voice  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:09 pm
"wake up" another voice said and slaped Sera across the face wakeing her up.
she was in a small room gaged and bound to a chair in the center of the room her cloths where riped and almost everything was showing.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:13 pm
Seramiphia looked around wide eyes at the fur
" What the hell is going on..."" she thought
She fidgeted against the ropes winch didn't help ripping it more and more  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:13 pm
User Image
Narun sat up and as Narun sat up so did Grey Wolf. Narun looked in Seraph's direction and so did Grey Wolf"Ive got to get to my mistress"he said getting up to his feet. He coughed"I placed a tracker on her in a ... certain place"he blushed and walked slowly to the hangar"Mistress"he whispered...  

wolfbanebaxton

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:17 pm
the fur bent down and looked Sera in the eyes "we need to do a full body scearch hope you dont mind" he said moving his hand up and down her iner thigh

"you will not touch her" the voice from earler rang out over the intercom system in the room. "we need her to get to her friends"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games