Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 am
"It won't take that much longer," he said as he looked around the forest. He knew the forest better than anyone else that had been in there or lived there at some point. He studied her expression when she mentioned the pain spreading. It had been a powerful attack spell, more powerful than he thought.

Once they got to the castle though he would be able to treat it more efficiently. He had the right herbs to take of these things. "I am not sure if it is supposed to spread, but I'll treat it when we get there, you'll need to rest for a while."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 am
Haven nodded once and kept walking, keeping a hand on the horse to steady her. "Rest?" She asked, suddenly realizing his exact words. "I'm not the type of person who can just sit around." She said. It was true, even if she tried her hardest to stay in one place for longer than a few mintues, she'd have to get up and move.

She sighed a bit and looked over to Alex briefly. She was still extremely worried about him, more so than she was about herself. She always did that though, with the people she loved.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 am
"You'll heal faster and be able to defend yourself better if your grandmother comes for you again," Ray said sharply. "I don't mean sitting around in one spot, I mean not taking too much energy to train or wander around the castle." He moved so that he was on the other side of the horse with his hand on it's shoulder.

Alex flinched slightly as if he was dreaming about something. He was listening to the conversation but not really wanting to actually contribute, he wanted to make Haven sit still until she was better.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 am
"But it really isn't that bad..." She started then sighed knowing it was no use. She knew that it was bad and so she sighed once more. "Ok, I'll take it easy." She said. It would be hard for her to do but she'd do it.

She saw Alex flinch and it made her upset but she didn't say anything. She kept her hand on the horse still as they kept going ahead.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:15 am
The towering image of the castle came into view shortly after Haven spoke. Ray was looking up at it now, he'd never really been able to truly look at it until now and the sight pleased him slightly. He'd have enough free time to venture through their and get any information that he needed about Richard and Haven's grandmother.

Alex seemed to be a bit more conscious now but wasn't showing it entirely. The horse knew it and eyed him suspiciously, not trusting him quite yet, she would when she saw his human form. The clouds over head were looking daunting and it was beginning to look like it was going to storm.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:07 am
Haven sighed a bit and smiled slightly as she saw the castle. But, the grin was short lived as she saw the clouds. If there was one thing that truly scared her, it was thunder. She didn't know why but she hated it, absolutely hated it and whenever she heard it, she'd curl up into a ball as she waited for it to be over.

She only hoped they got inside before the storm hit. "You wouldn't happen to know how long until the storm started.... Would you?" She asked with worry in her voice, not knowing if he could guess it or something along those lines.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:38 am
"We'll be inside before it hits," Ray said as he guessed how long it would take to actually arrive here. He'd gotten practice when he was younger watching the skies to be sure that there wasn't any danger in going to collect herbs and other supplies. He seemed to consider something before continuing to move forward.

Alex panted finally, feeling a little hot and the sticky nature of the coming storm. He hated humidity because there was no way for him to successfully cool down in this form.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:56 am
Haven nodded and let out a sigh of relief. "Ok, I just really hate storms." She said softly then looked over at him curiously. She was going to ask what he was thinking about but decided against it.

She heard Alex and smiled slightly but the smile dissappeared yet again when she could hear thunder off in the distance. She took a deep breath and kept walking. She just needed to keep reminding herself that the storm wouldn't reach them until they were safe inside the walls of the castle.

Curiousity got the better of her again as she finally asked, "What were you thinking about if you don't mind me asking?"  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:35 pm
"I was guessing how strong the storm would be," he said after a moment. "I like to do that sometimes but I'm not always right." The castle seemed to grow larger as they approached it and they were nearing the iron gates that surrounded the land complex. Ray approached the bars and opened them so that they could enter the castle grounds.

Alex seemed to be more aware but not willing to move on his own. The wolves were near, just close enough to see but too far away to hit with any weapon. He was watching Haven from the uncomfortable position he was in on the horse's back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:40 pm
Haven nodded and said, "Do you have an idea of how big it is? I really don't like storms..." She knew she said that already but she couldn't help but say it again. She heard another crack of thunder though it sounded a little closer and it caused her to jump slightly. She took a deep breath and sighed.

She smiled a bit as they walked through the gates, they were so close to being inside. After he treated her wound, all she wanted to do was just crawl under the covers and hide.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:51 pm
"I'm never right so I really can't tell you how bad it is but you'll be fine," Ray said with a slight smile. Alex seemed more alert as they passed beyond the gates. Ray had closed it and now they'd reached the front door. He creaked it open slowly and the horse walked in after him, looking slightly amused.

"Hello?" Ray called when they'd gotten into the entrance, waiting for Haven to come in before he closed the door. There was a slight amount of rain outside already and he knew that it would be a severe storm, he just didn't want to scare Haven.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:55 pm
Haven was relieved when they walked inside. As soon as he called out, Beth came running over to them. "Haven!! Oh, honey!" She said then hugged her. Haven winced and tears came to her eyes due to the pain. Her mother noticed this and quickly pulled away. "What happened? Who are you?" She asked curiously now as well as worried, as she looked at Ray.

Haven just shook her head. Her mother hugging her made her side hurt too much. The pain was now on her stomach as well and it felt very hot.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:59 pm
Ray had finally shut the door and was lowering Alex to the ground when the woman began to ask questions. It was demanding rather than out of curiosity. He glanced at her before approaching Haven slowly.

"I'm Ray," he said briefly. "But I need you to step away from you daughter so I can examine and treat her wound. She received a blow from an advanced attack spell, not sure if it was a fire spell but if it's feeling hot it probably was. I can treat it quite easily with the things that I brought but she'll need to rest for a while to regain her strength."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:08 pm
Beth nodded and Haven stayed doubled over, in pain. Beth felt bad for hugging her now and wouldn't have done that if she would have known. "Oh? I hope she listens. Whenever she gets sick, she never sleeps nor rests then wonders why she isn't getting any better..." She said looking at Haven, her eyes basically implying she needed to listen to him.

Haven glance up at her mother and sighed slightly. "I know." Was all she said.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:59 pm
Ray looked at her side a moment, studying the fabric before heading to his bags. He took out a flask and also some herbs. He took them back to her and sat down next to them. "Drink this," he said with a slight smile. "And then you can put this on the wound. You'll need to keep applying this herb every so often until the pain goes away."

He turned to studying Alex's wounds after he said this and looked at the jagged wounds that were on his shoulders and in other areas. He applied a different liquid before bandaging it. Alex seemed to want to be next to Haven because of the way he looked at her in a longing expression.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games