Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:54 pm
Keon relaxed as Shen just held him if he had done anything else to push him he would have freaked or if the man had pushed him away. If Shen had pushed him away afterward the small amount of trust Keon had placed in the other would have shattered. The small embrace he was being held in now was comforting even the small kiss to his forehead allowed him some comfort of which he had never received by such an action.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:25 pm
He smiled as he sat there holding Keon. He would never show such affection to anyone else, and when he felt Keon loosen some tension another smile played across his face. All he could do was stay there and hold him.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:01 pm
"My chest feels funny." Keon said softly bringing a hand to his chest. He didn't know how else to explain what he was feeling but there was a funny feeling in his chest. His heart beat felt erratic.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:03 pm
He smiled sweetly and kissed Keon's cheek. "How does it feel weird," he asked when he sort of had an idea already of what it was.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:44 pm
"It feels funny, its beating faster than normal like when I was younger and running away from people. Or when I get into a fight." Keon explained looking up after Shen had kissed his cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:42 pm
He just smiled and held him closer sweetly, gently. He didnt want to waste one minute with Keon, but he wanted Keon to become comfortable with what he was feeling..."Like when, maybe, when you care for someone?"  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:41 pm
Keon looked up confused as Shen pulled him a bit closer. "care for someone? Like when I was little?" Keon questioned. "Like when my mom was still here and you were always around. Then even if you were right next door I always wanted to see you?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:59 am
"Yeah, like that but a little bit more..."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:25 pm
"No it feels like that, like when I was little and I...." Keon's words dropped off. He wasn't sure how to finish his words how was he to tell Shen that he had liked him alot more than friends or brothers when he was little.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:43 pm
He smiled and held close to the other and placed another sweet kiss on the others cheek. "I feel the same way," he whispered to him and smiled sweetly.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:24 pm
Keon looked up more than suprised. "Really." It wasn't a question but more of a confirmation. He wrapped his arms around Shen burying his head against his chest. "When everything was happening I hoped you would come back." Keon said softly. "and even though you were late you did."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:39 am
He smiled and held the other sweetly in his arms. "I'm sorry I was late, but this time I will always try and be there for you."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:26 pm
"I know...you can't leave me now, I live with you." Keon said with a small laugh. It was the first time he had laughed in a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:08 am
He smiled with him and kissed his cheek. "True," he replied. "Now I will always be near you. Whenever you need me...Im here."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:41 pm
"I know you will be." Keon said smiling he hugged Shen. "No matter what we'll never be separated again."  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff