Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

kimasari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:39 pm
The ice completly freezes over yuki, not having moved since she started watching, both frightened and amazed by abel's power  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:41 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
II_Kuro_II
Abel glared at Tora and drew his Claymore.
"You..you barged in my mansion, litter in it, and you dare disrespect me?! How dare you, you little wench!!!" said Abel and swung his Claymore.
Transparent ice then filled the area.

Blais: damm he has power. *pushes Tora out a window, and gets stuck in the ice* stupid girl. . .

(ignoreing that)
Tora sets her hand in the blades path and stops it with a clang sound and ninja claws are on her hands.. "i dont disrespect" she says placeing the bottle of sake on the table. "i tell the truth, and the liter, is in my bag, i had a spell cast on me some time ago that all sake bottle return to my bag after i leave a new bottle if i leave the riginal area"

Blais: god dammit im going to die bc of some stupid ignorant little girl! *roars her eyes ablaze, but accepting she is going to die*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II_Kuro_II
Abel's eyes became bright red and the ice was getting thicker and thicker.
Gilbert sighed and shook his head.

Blais: *her legs are stuck in the ice and her legs are being crushed* nrm. . . .
((ok if i go offline its cuz my laptop died ))
mitsuki: *walks over to blais* need help?
kazuki: *stuck because of the ice* mitsuki-hime!!!
kazuya: *legs stuck to the floor* you... you better come back here mitsuki-sama!!!
mitsuki: tch. *ignores kazuya and kazuki*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:43 pm
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
II_Kuro_II

Blais: *her legs are stuck in the ice and her legs are being crushed* nrm. . . .
kazuya: *legs stuck to the floor* you... you better come back here mitsuki-sama!!!

Blais: well, its usually not my policy to take help from vamps, but. . .whatever.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:43 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
II_Kuro_II
"You..you barged in my mansion, litter in it, and you dare disrespect me?! How dare you, you little wench!!!" said Abel and swung his Claymore.

Blais: damm he has power. *pushes Tora out a window, and gets stuck in the ice* stupid girl. . .

(ignoreing that)
Tora sets her hand in the blades path and stops it with a clang sound and ninja claws are on her hands.. "i dont disrespect" she says placeing the bottle of sake on the table. "i tell the truth, and the liter, is in my bag, i had a spell cast on me some time ago that all sake bottle return to my bag after i leave a new bottle if i leave the riginal area"

Blais: god dammit im going to die bc of some stupid ignorant little girl! *roars her eyes ablaze, but accepting she is going to die*

"ha thats funny" Tora says throwing the bottle at a frozen yuki. "besides, im always ten steps a head of my target" she says relaseaing the claymore from her claws. "expesily when it cmes to negotiations"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:44 pm
Gilbert then took some of his blood and filled his mouth with it.
He appeared in front of Abel and then kissed him, allowing the blood to transfer to Abel.
((lol XD kyaa!!!! yaoi!!lol for this bit XD ))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:44 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
II_Kuro_II

(ignoreing that)

"ha thats funny" Tora says throwing the bottle at a frozen yuki. "besides, im always ten steps a head of my target" she says relaseaing the claymore from her claws. "expesily when it cmes to negotiations"

Blais: what the hell is wrong with you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 pm
II_Kuro_II
He appeared in front of Abel and then kissed him, allowing the blood to transfer to Abel.

((woah the rooms starting to spin. . .. cuz of the gaynes. . . no jk lol))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kimasari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 pm
Yuki quickly blacks out, the ice encasing her too much for her to handle.

She remains trapped in the ice, having been frozen over like everything else in the area  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:46 pm
II_Kuro_II

"so thats why...you are young" she says pointing at abel and gilbert. the sake bottle hits the frozen yuki and shaters spilling hot water on the ice.  

Alice the Loving

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:47 pm
Abel snapped out of his rage and slapped Gilbert, wiping his mouth and blushing.
The ice suddenly shattered and disappeared.

Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
II_Kuro_II

Blais: well, its usually not my policy to take help from vamps, but. . .whatever.
mitsuki: okay! *hands glow blue, she snaps her finger and the ice breaks into many pieces* there you go! all done  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
II_Kuro_II

(ignoreing that)

"that does not concern you" tora says bringing her hand down. "but what does concern you is why i summoned you both here for negotiations"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:49 pm
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
II_Kuro_II

mitsuki: okay! *hands glow blue, she snaps her finger and the ice breaks into many pieces* there you go! all done

Blais: thanks. *jumps an d hangs on to the ceiling watching*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:50 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

(ignoreing that)

"that does not concern you" tora says bringing her hand down. "but what does concern you is why i summoned you both here for negotiations"

Blais: *hanging from the ceiling, listens*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games