Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:15 pm
Aka looked from Ryoku to S'. "Its either let Ryoku kill S or fight against my own brother..."She thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:47 pm
"That was..." Oichi was surprised at the roof as she ran along with E' she looked at Ryoku "Oh no..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:35 pm
*grabbed Rebellion, then lunged at S'* die son of Sparda  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:42 pm
"Aka, grab Alexa" S' tossed Alexa to her, then put in fighting stance, "Ryoku, snap out of it" S' shouted, it had no effect, S' grabbed the forced edge and launched against Ryoku...

"This is bad, if the fight goes on, i dont know who will win" E' told Oichi, he knew he was no match for either of them...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:50 pm
i....i refuse to go back........... i refuse to be a mere clone so i'll fight and become the original *grabbes Retribution, forces rebellion to move Forced Edge then with an opening made stabbes S' with Retribution* i won't return to the darkness  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:50 pm
Oichi said nothing "Well...we..." She wanted to help but she also didn't want to get in the way.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:57 pm
"Gagh" S' was stabbed by Ryoku sword, he fell to the ground, the fight wasnt a joke, Ryoku was determined to kill S'.

"Sensei, what do you mean we cant interfere?" E' asked Oichi, who didnt allowed him to enter the battle. "Ok, if this is how it will be, i wont restrain also, Devil trigger" S' used the trigger, he took out Retribution of his chest and throw it away, he picked up the forced edge, and slashed back at Ryoku...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 pm
*retribution appeared infront of the attack and stopped it*............. ur predictable S' and here i though u were a worthy oppenent since u r my original........... *rebellion appears at my hand* eat this Demon Pulse *stabbes the Rebellion into the ground which created a shock wave that sent S' flying*  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 pm
Oichi looked at E' "E'-kun...I won' stop you, but i think it's best not to interfere with their fight...."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:17 pm
S' was coming to the ground, he grabbed the forced edge, "Shadow slash" he sended a impact energy against Ryoku.

"I will interfere if things get worst, i know S' can defeat him" E' sitted at Oichi left side, he was watching the fight...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:20 pm
Oichi smiled at E' "Of course." She looked back at the fight and watched also.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:23 pm
*grabbes Redemption and absorbes the Shadow Slash* -grinnes- Reverse Attack *sends the Shadow Slash right back to S'*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:27 pm
"Yikes" the slash impacted S' directly, he destroyed a half wall that was in the place, he fell to the ground, he was impresed and amuzed that there could be someone so strong.

"Come on S', you can do it" E' told him, he was surprised also, it was the first time in a while someone hurted S' that badly. "Ok, that didnt work, so lets try a different tactic" S' rissed up and rushed back against Ryoku...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:33 pm
............. *gets into an ancient battle stance with all 3 swords ready* Sacred 3 Sword Dance Style..............*reappears behind S'* Dance of the 3 Wise Men *the blades r covered in Blood*..............  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:38 pm
"Gahhhhhhh" the hit was direct, S' was loosing, he have to do something quick. "So, you also know tha Anatkatsuken stance" S' lifted from the ground the forced edge and adopetd also a battle stance, "I must end this quick, cant afford to lose here, i just cant!!".

"Sensei, this will end bad isnt it?" E' was concerned, Ryouku had became so powerfull... but when E' saw S' stance, he knew the fight was about to get worst...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games