Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Caryas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:21 pm
Acha released his student, smiling, before turning to the road. "Well, we have a ways to go before we can reach the town, what do you boys say to camping down here?" He turned to the others.

(( Yvansi, in all his 'utter brilliance' (he told me to say that) has sent me an email asking me to post for him every now and then. As he is currently not allowed on Gaia by his slave-driver Nazi strict father, he'll e-mail me his posts, and I'll post for him. Yup.
We're all f***ed. ))
(( Anyway, here it is. ))

Ze'tes gripped Teka's shoulder, closing her eyes. A darkness descended over Teka's eyes, and a very tight feeling came over them. An instant later they were in the center of a massive, grandly decorated hall. Red and cyan tapestries hung from the gold adorned pillars. Ze'tes, gestured to one of the velvetine sofas and armchairs. "Make yourself comfortable. It will be a bit before Arcturus and the others arrive." She exited through two massive mahogany doors, leaving Teka alone.

(For time's sake...)

The black shape moved over the waves, keeping pace with the shadow that danced below it. Far away, on the horizon, a small dot became a huge landmass, and the massive Capitol Island of Anduria came into view. Arcturus and Idarkoth smiled at the familiar sight, while Sortai sat in awe of it's majestic pillars, towers, and golden spires shining as if set on fire by the crimson the sunset.

Brigham nodded, clearing his throat before unfurling the scroll. "To whom it may concern. Writing this is the Warchief of Cthulhu. I am Zrodias, once ruler of the northern tribes. My advisors have recieved news of our defeat, and we inform you that whilst our first wave has been defeated, two of His Highness' Dark Priests will be accompanying the next wave. We give you three hours to return a messenger with news of surrender or otherwise." His hands shaking, Brigham dropped the note. "If... If this wave fails, His Highness himself will oversee the destruction of your petty rebellion, and accompany our third wave. Surrender, and recieve mercy. Refuse, and suffer. Regards, Zrodias Malcheif.

K'eychei gave a grim smile. "I am glad you percieve it so. Prepare to be born once more, more than you were before... As my son." He closed his eyes, and bowed his head as if in prayer. A low hum issued forth from the dragon. Black and blue flames sprouted from the ground far below, swirling and entwining until they encased Varian's spirit. They undulated, not unlike a dragons tongue, and lashed outward, animating a nearby pile of ashes. The ashes conformed themselves into the shape of a dragon, the ash changing from burned wood and rotten tree pulp to flesh, blood and bone. In a matter of moments, a magnificent new type of dragon sat before K'eychei. He opened his eyes to what Varian had become, delighted to see the razor like claws and red spines. "Listen well, Akúr, for this is your name. You will travel with two of our Dark Priests to help defeat the newly formed rebellion. Understood?"

Into the room where Teka sat from a jade door behind a large couch hobbled a little old man holding a twisted wooden stick. He giggled as he saw the rooms sole occupant. "Frøstbæn! You weren't expected yet! Silly boy! Why disobey rules?" He giggled some more as he placed himself into one of the large armchairs, which promptly seemed to swallow him up. He looked like some beggar whom had wandered in from the street. "Oh, yes. I know your title. It was by no accident you named the wolf you seeked for companionship Frostbane. Your title will serve you well, child. Hee hee hee!"

(( A note from Yvansi:

"I win the epic post contest."

Sigh...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:57 am
(lol And Yvanis has told me if i had to lead a colony of kids because the adults are dead, then i'd kill us all. =])

Akúr bowed his head. "Thank you Master. I will not fail you. The rebellion is weak without their leaders." He chuckled deep in his chest. "Come Preists, we have no tiem to waste." He said as he saw two black cloaked figures came out from the shadows. Bowing their silent respects to the two shadow dragons, they mounted Akúr and the new son of K'eychei left his masters chamber and flew off.

King Icemaw looked over the waters that had surrounded the Dragon Lair. As he approached the massive beachhead, he descended on the sand and was approached by two red drakes. Though they were young to him, he could sense their power from their Queen. "Do not fear young ones. I come in peace, and only wihs is to see your queen."
The bigger of the two growled in a low tone to Icemaw. "Who would you be stranger? All dragons have long isnce been here after her majesties call. Why didyou delay?" He asked menacingly.
The white dragon smiled the best a dragon could. "Because King Icemaw has been in lands long forgotten reastablishing contact with the minotaurs." He turned his head to let the scar that his body had before his death show. "Do you doubt me young ones?"
The smaller drake pushed the other away. "Excuse Spite, he isn't very trusting of the whites. M'lord, please come with us. Queen Pheonix is currently busy, but her generals could use your ancient knowledge." He said in a respectful tone. Then turning, he led King Icemaw into the Citadel.

User Image
User Image

(You an guess which is which.)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:09 pm
Mathias cursed at his luck, "One urgent matter after another..." Mathias stared down at the note on the floor, then back to the note on his cot. After standing in silence for a minute, he sighed, "I just...I don't know what to do. If only there was some way of contacting the commander!"

Teka was surprised at sudden appearance of this old man, but then Teka thought of what the old man had said, "It would seem you know who I am, so I have nothing to explain. But you had better tell me how much you know. And what of these rules?" Teka felt an unfamiliar urge brewing inside of him. "Speak now, or I might just lose my temper."

(This was a contest?)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 pm
(( FTMOY (from the mind of Yvansi) ))

The old man gave into another fit of giggles. "Hehehehe! Dear boy, that's exactly what I wanted! I wanted you to question me! And believe me, I know a great deal about you, your adversaries, your... Condition." he rose, suddenly becoming serious. "In fact, I know something of great value to you and your friends rebellion against Cthulhu. But you seem to be willing to commit violence against an innocent old man." A slight grin came across his face. "Tell me, Frøstbæn, have you really the desire to learn of our ways? Of the rules, the laws, set forth by the rulers long ago dead? Then please sit." The old man proceeded to sit down upon the chair. "I'll make this blunt: There are no Gods. There are no Goddesses. Those referred to as the Gods and Goddesses were actually the rulers of a great oligarchy, long since faded into oblivion. The huge landmass in the center of the world, known as Jiyea, was once connected to the islands of Anduria. A long time ago, a great war raged between the leaders of the oligarchy and one of their servants whom had amassed an army against them. The servant, a bright, tough young man with bright ideas of the future, saw the oligarchy as corrupt, and wished their rule to end." he waited for a sign from Teka before he would continue.

High in the sky, one of the Dark Priests spoke to Akúr. "Your Grace, we wish to know... Of the human rebels there, how many shall be detained for yourself, Master K'eychei, and the other dragons? We Priests require at least five hundred for the mass sacrifice planned by Cthulhu..."  

Caryas

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:34 pm
(RTFARM: Random Thoughts From A Random Mind.)
(BEAT THAT ANALOGY!!! UH!!! *does gangster "beat that" hand, arm, and head motions*)
Lamkit woke up lying on a bed of leaves with sewed rabbit skins for a blanket. “UHHHHHhhggg.” He moaned and saw the king of fairies sitting by his bed. “Huh?” he questioned dazedly.

“Rise prince of fairy.” The old man said putting a circlet around Lamkit’s head. “She’s in danger, the girl you dream about, a queen no doubt.” The man smiled and shook his head, for a moment he looked middle aged.

“You’re my grandfather,” Lamkit said weakly clutching his head. Just then he noticed that his long narrow head was now a round human’s head. He raised his eyebrows to see brown, mossy hair. Lamkit smiled at the familiar felling of skin, “Ahh, it feels so good to be a humanoid again.”

“Again you say?”

“Dragon’s blood, I felt horrible about it after wards. But you know you can’t reject it when a person says that it’ll let you be with the one you love.” Lamkit laughed and sat up in the bed.

“Lamkit, is this your name?” The king asked cocking his head. Lamkit nodded, “That is the name of your great-grandfather. He helped seal a spring that gave power to the earth but also destroyed the souls of many good men who helped the races. What made him, an elfin king, a dragon queen, and a human priest close the gates was a group of power hungry warriors. These idiots spoiled the waters and turned it into a filthy pit. Its powers are now invalid, they don’t work anymore.” The king looked over at a butterfly floating past a window.

At that point Lamkit finally noticed where he was, inside one of the massive trees. “Well, that’s good to know. Hey, is there any way I can see Meesha? Like a magic fairy trick, I mean I can listen to people’s thoughts but I just need to know where she is.” Lamkit looked into the green eyes of his grandfather.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:43 pm
(You're both FUBAR. There's an analogy for ya....Wait that's an acronym.)

Teka shook his head, smiling beneath his mask. There was something odd about his voice when he spoke, "You need not tell me about gods or goddesses; I would have been struck down long ago for my sins....I'm afraid have have no patience, and I'll have to pass on listening to the rambling of the old man." Teka gave a small laugh, "You're a fool if you live by rules long outdated. The only destination for the living is the future. And unfortunately for you, I don't think you'll be seeing it anytime soon. Goodbye, you senile fool." Teka's hand shifted into a long blade with a serrated edge. He took a step toward the man, but caught himself. He drew his arm back, which his hand returned to normal. He looked down at the remains of his glove, torn to shreds by the transformation. "F-Forgive me. I had no intention..." Teka's hand quickly went to his cloak, and he found the vial Leonardo had given him.  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:49 pm
Brigham retrieved the note. "Sir... If it helps, I believe we have one thing those demons don't..." he straightened himsellf. "Soldiers fighting for a cause. Sir, our men are protecting their families, everything they've come to know. I'll be damned in two magicians will crush all we've worked for!" He realized he was shouting. "I'm sorry, sir... Just... We can win. And we will."

The old man had remained seated for the entirety of Teka's threats. He wore an expression as if he was confused, but extremely thoughtful. "Touch not the vial, my child. I understand you meant no harm. But while you meant no harm... I believe I cannot tell you yet. You are not ready." He rose, then crossed to Teka. "Leave the vial." He spoke softly. "Do you have any rememberence of what I spoke of?"

With a heavy beat of wings, and a bone jarring thud they landed in a courtyard of the palace. Sortai and Arcturus dismounted Idarkoth just as Ze'tes was appearing outside a large oaken door. She motioned for the two of them to follow her, and the three together began the trip back to the room where Teka was being 'entertained' by the strange old man.

Power. All was his. He had found what he sought, and retrieved it. The children. Their minds had been filled with pure thoughts, simple, tasteless desires. They had all suffered, and each found their way to the Hell within him. Cthulhu was returning at the moment. He would arrive shortly, and together they would at last leave the capitol city... For a great threat had revealed itself... Sortai Coldiron, the amateur swordsman turned commander turned hero was nearing his test. If he failed, they would have won, and the world will fall with them into darkness...

The old man was silent or a moment. "Neer mind, I shall tell you all later. The others come now." he raised his eyes to the mahogany door Ze'tes had left through, folding his hands over the old staff just as the door creaked open. Upon Arcturus and Ze'tes entering the room, each of them froze as they glimpsed the old man. The two were silent, then sank into a low bow each. "Your Majesty..." They muttered. Sortai awkwardly folowed suit, then spotting Teka proceeded to walk over to him. "Well, you made it here okay..." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:59 pm
Akúr continued in his path, snorting at the mention of the planned sacrifice. "My master feeds off of death. If someone dies, or suffers through it, no matter were, K'eychei will reveal in it. As for me," He spoke in a low, menacing tone. "I will require three. The rebellion camp should be packed. You settle your arrangements and enslave those you can. I'll deal with the rest that try and run..." Akúr smiled, his razor sharp teeth showing. "But if you get in my way, do not expect mercy," He said all too happy with the thoughts in his head.

One night had passed. The blood had run it's course. Already the warlord was nothing more than a giant shade. The only thing to have a physical aspect was the giant sword that had formed. Clad in the skulls and bones of the long dead, it was a horrifing sight to all mortal to see it. Two more nights, and it would be done...

King Icemaw walked into the Citadel, the ancient temple that he as Vainquisher had erect long before. Though it was no longer used in the processions of the ancient gods, it served as a likely room in which to wage a fake war. As he entered, he saw the gaze of the other dragons on him.
"Who is this White Dragon Torch?" Asked a unworldly large black drake.
"King Icemaw, whelpling..." The great white stated before the younger dragon could respond. "I understand you require aid in you battle. As a aged adn powerful dragon myself, i offer my aid." He said, waiting for a responce.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:07 am
Mathias smiled at Brigham's insight, "I believe you." He grabbed the note from his cot, then placed a hand on Brigham's shoulder, "That's why I'm making you commander while Sortai is away. You're more suited for the job and you know it."

Ignoring Sortai, Teka stared at the vial, then at the old man. He raised a brow, "Yes, I remember every word you said and I'd like for you to continue, but I don't suppose you'd like to tell me why you want this, do you? After all, it might just save your life." Teka pocketed the vial. He motioned for Sortai to come over, "I'll keep the vial on hand, just in case."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:35 pm
( Ftmoy )

Sortai watched teka pocket the vial, then sat on one of the good sized arm chairs close to Teka. "it's obvious I missed something." he stated, but backed off, letting bygones be bygones. He turned his attention when the old man coughed.

The old man folded his hands over a knot on the wooden staff. He smiled."Rise, Son and Daughter of our Nation." He turned to Teka and Sortai once Arcturus and Ze'tes had risen from their bows. "If you have not gathered, I am indeed King Tobias II. I have much to explain." He proceeded to return to sitting in his armchair, which as he did so preceeded to become a golden throne, and his rags to be replaced by rich crimson robes, and a red crown adorned with cyan and olive gemstones. "The 'gods', the rulers of the ancient world, were delegates from each of the races: A mighty Queen of Dragons, a wise King of Elves, a courageous Cardinal of the Humans, and a sensible King of Fairies. There was a fifth, the represenative from the darker side of the spectrum... K'eychei, the demon dragon. Once he was only but a demon, but upon seeing the son of the great Dragon Queen knew his true identity. With the aid of the servant we came to call Cthulhu, he proceeded to throw together a diversion, a ragtag group of warriors whom would serve as a distraction from international affairs. The power hungry fools were sent to spoil the purest form of existance, the great spring. Cthulhu and K'eychei, whom was still in his demon form, proceeded to corner the unaware son of the Dragon Queen, named Ulodak, and managed to get K'eychei control of the dragons body. He became what we know as K'eychei today. Together, with their newfound army, Cthulhu and the new K'eychei overthrew the original rulers of the land, seeking to establish dominion over everything. With their dying breaths, the rulers managed to send their power to the Cardinal Priest, whom was finishing sealing the spring. He knew what had to be done. He rushed back to the grand palace, confronting CThulhu and K'eychei. A great battle raged for days, their power almost a match, but eventually the combined power of the rulers that had been  

Caryas

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:13 pm
Meesha saw a group of dark figures that looked like they were covered in tar. “Akivir, look,” she pointed at the figures.

“Damn, get down,” Akivir pushed Meesha down, holding her face in the dirt.

Meesha laid there for at least ten minutes before she could no longer feel Akivir’s hand on the back of her head. “What was it?”

“We’ll camp here, I’ll make a fire, and you make food.” Akivir said in a rude tone.

Meesha grabbed her hood and flipped it over her face. She walked out a ways to find a small rodent or serpent. Instead she saw one of the tar beasts she tried to duck but it was too late. It had already seen her. The thing ran at her, Meesha notched an arrow quickly and aimed at the monster and let go of the string. The arrow stuck in the beat’s tar-like skin, it jumped to attack her. Meesha struck its head with her bow, “AKIVIR!” she yelled. Meesha took one of her arrows and stuck it in one of the red glowing spots that seemed to be an eye.

Akivir heard Meesha yell, he walked over to where he thought he heard her scream came from. He saw Meesha stick a tar beast in the eye with an arrow. “Meesha, it can’t die, just run!” he called out to her calmly.

Meesha nodded and ran up to Akivir, “Let’s go!” she kept running in the general way they were supposed to go anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:32 pm
(( This will be a continuance of my earlier post of Yvansi's characters, which I managed to post barely right after my computer alerted me to an imminent crash. Sorry folks. My apologies to Yvansi as well.
Oh, he said the cookies came and were great, whetever that means.)
(FTMOY)

..."The combined powers of the rulers that had been so powerful eventually defeated Cthulhu and Keychei. As the two lay on the ground, the Cardinal Priest stood high above them, on the altar, and began the spell to seal them away. But Cthulhu was wise. He cast a spell that would not stop he and K'eychei frombeing sealed away, but instead assure they would escape their prison one day. k'eychei also gave the Cardinal a parting 'gift', by reaching from the swirling vortex and clubbed the priest with his massive claws. They were sealed away, but the priest lay crippled on the ground. Bystanders aided him, and he recovered. He maintained the powers the others had gifted him, but couldn't use them due to his injuries. Many thousands of years later, Cthulhu rose again with the aid of Seth, your brother. Seth is one of the descendants of the original Cardinal Priest. As are you, Sortai. One of you was destined to release him, one is destined to hopefully seal him away. And one of you, however sad the fact, will lose your life in the war against Cthulhu." He was silent at the end of his tale. "Do you see now? Do you see why it is important for our countries aid?" He stood, making his presence much more magnificent. "The reason I know of all these things? How I know of the 'Gods', of this ancient conflict? How I managed to gain knowledge of these questions before you asked them, Sortai?" He said, causing Sortai to look dumbfounded. "it is simple, and rather obvious. I am the Cardinal Priest, last of the Ancient Rulers, and the first in your blood-line."

Sortai stood, shocked. " ...So much makes sense now..." he said. " You can heal me because of all your powers. Cthulhu wanted Seth and I dead so long ago so we couldn't hinder his plans... And if... If one of us has to die... Seth is..." He remembered what Arcturus told him of Seth's plan to revive his fiance, of the planned raid on Cthulhu's lair, how they had to sneak in right under K'eychei's nose.... "NO!" He shouted. "Seth thinks he can make sure it isn't me! He's walking into a trap and he knows it! He's attempting to assure the prophecy is fulfilled!"

The king raised his hand. "All this knowledge is old to me. It was foretold one would try to save the other. The one which dies, however, is left up to you and your brother, Sortai. As for me, the time you have spent in my presence has been long enough to heal the wound to your soul." At his words, Sortai lifted his shirt and was amazed to see the spidery black lines gone, and in their place the jagged scar from Cthulhu's sword again. "Now, I have given you much information to comprehend. Masters Arcturus and Ze'tes, if you would kindly accompany me to the royal quarters... Sortai, Teka, your room is the guest room through the ruby door to my right." he stood, then approached the jade door with the two others. "Good day."

Sortai blinked, then sank back into a chair, just staring at the empty throne. Eventually he remembered Teka was there, then stood again. "We'd better rest up... And maybe you can help explain some stuff to me." He said as he gestured to the ruby encrsuted door.

Brigham gawked at Mathias. "Commander?" he said, grasping the context barely. "Sir, are you... You mean..." He struggled to remain honorable, then saluted. "It is an honor, sir. But I have to say, can you rethink a bit? I am after all only the head cavalry man." He thought, then remembered his little trick with the dragon. Maybe he was right...

(Whew, I didn't even type that and I have hand cramps. How the hell can Yvansi do these regularly?)  

Caryas

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:04 pm
Skrem reaced over and patted Seth's back. "Acha, Seth, lets go. We have what remains of today and tomorrow night, then we begin our attack." The lizard man said as he grabbed a twig and formed it into a spear with his magic.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:35 pm
(I'd like to thank you caryas for doing yvansi's posts, oh and by the way, Meesha will be coming back and she will be powerful and sexy and awsome. and Yvansi talked to me and i hope that he makes you peppy jelous because I made him delisious cookies and not you... sooooo... *cute "you know you love me" face*)

Meesha stopped running after a while she breathed hard and heavy. “Akivir, how much longer until we reach the spring, or hell a place to sleep?”

“It will be a while, my queen,” Akivir said with a sort of evil tone, “I must tell you something.”

“Shoot,” Meesha said leaning on her staff; she looked at the old man with interested eyes.

“Your father, how much has he told you about your family history?” Akivir asked not even breathing hard at all.

“Not a lot, just that he’s admired my mother’s family for a long time. He said that he is the one and only king of elfs.” Meesha explained, “But that’s asking not telling.” Meesha said winking playfully.

“So you know that he was the one who closed the gates to the spring. And that he lost much of his powers doing so fighting off an evil demon that once fought as his friend.” Akivir looked at Meesha’s young face, he’ll be sad when he has to turn her over to the same demon that tried to kill her and her family.

“Well, I did not know that but thank you for that information. Now which way?” Meesha asked cocking her head.

Akivir pointed with his staff to a snow capped mountain, “that’s our final destination.” He said as he started walking. He lifted the hood on his cape over his face.  

ruggaboo

Caryas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:10 pm
(( Yvansi and I had an idea the other night. We were both on Gmail chat, and proceeded to 'create' a post he and I worked together on and which we both think turned out nicely. Enjoy. )

Acha smiled as he turned to the road. "Y'know, capming here, as alluring as it sounds, is a bad idea. Plus, (changing his name) we have no idea if anyone followed Torek or not." He turned to his student. "You are joining us, correct?"

Seth interjected. "It would be unwise to take him with us. After all, you have no idea on whether or not he's actually here on orders of this Zrodias." he glanced suspiciously at Torek.

Acha shook his head, smiling. "Seth, he no longer bears the unmistakeable mark of one of Zrodias' servants." he gestured to Torek's neck. "See? I see no metal collar. Do you?"

Torek gave a weak smile. "And besides, wouldn't I have killed Acha when I had the chance just a second ago?"

Seth thought. "Touche." he said plainly, then turned to the road, determinedly beginning to walk.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games