Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:12 pm

ILYAS
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Ilyas
xxxMeaning || Elijah in Arabic
xxxGender || Male
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Ukuucha'Wafalme
xxxRank || Pad

xxxColor || #45ABCE
xxxColorist || Ary Keeyara
xxxReceived || Tuliua Breeding
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:27 pm

ILYAS
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Tuliua
xxxxxFather || Faiz

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Farrah ; Niyoosha ; Parisa ; Zeki'Ilhami
xxxxxOther Siblings ||
xxxxxFaiz x Mzuka'hila
xxxxxAarabano ; Arezoo ; Dilara ; Ender ; Faiza ; Mitra ; Parvana ; Rushil ; Xavier

xxxxxBeybanu || Afsar
xxxxxBanu || Naila ; Itzel
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:29 pm

ILYAS

Ilyas takes after his father, in that he's rather protective over his younger siblings, always trying to be the big boy that's old enough to make his own decisions. However, in the process it's not unknown for him to become rather bossy, and even a little big-headed - but in the end, he really does care about his siblings and wants the best for them. He's swift and decisive, gentle to his sisters but not afraid to put them in his place should they step out of it, just like any other female - the only exception is his mother. Il would never talk down to his mother. Il's a very impatient boy, always wanting to be doing something, never wanting to be bored. He's gained his mother's sharp mind, and his only goal in life is to make his Papa proud. As he's grown he's developed a rivalry with his brother, Zeki, that's grown into something more violent, although the two have recently reconciled and are on good, friendly terms. Ilyas is also quite close to his sister, Farrah, and the idea of not being able to hug or cuddle her when she is given to another Pad upsets him.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:38 pm

ILYAS

Ilyas was born to Vizier Faiz of the Ukuucha'Wafalme and his Banu, Tuliua. Ilyas was Faiz's first son, and because of this was doted on a little. However, he often received cold feelings from his other mother, Mzuka'Hila, his father's Beybanu, since she believed she should've been the first to have Faiz's cubs. As he grew, Ilyas developed a rivalry with his brother, Zeki, which turned into something more serious and violent when Zeki was surprised with a Banu by their uncle, Sultan Aali.

Ilyas became jealous, thinking that since he was the first son he should've gotten the Banu. Throughout the jealousy he became closer to one sister in particular, Farrah, and confided in her, the two growing close. Whilst patrolling the borders one day with his father, they found a young, lost lionness, and ilyas quickly claimed her as his own Banu, happy. His brother and he reconciled, and Ilyas now faces the prospect of leaving for his Coming of Age. And as if that wasn't enough, his other mother Mzuka'hila just had a litter of nine, and he's been instructed to help.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:41 pm

ILYAS

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
Look what I found Momma! Ilyas brings back his prize catch, a hare, to show his mother
Surprise! Deciding to surprise his sister, Farrah, Ilyas realizes that it is possible to have a favourite sibling
Lost... Ilyas and his father patrol the borders, where they find a lost lionness cub. Ilyas is quick to proclaim her as his own.
Meeting neat the borders Whilst out exploring, Ilyas strays a little too close to the borders and is found by the guard, Vu.
The start of something new? Ilyas meets another cub of the pride, Afsar, and the two seem to hit it off rather well.
Embarrassing Ourselves Ilyas and Afsar have a talk about his upcoming Coming of Age Quest.
Coming of Age Ceremony Ilyas leaves the Ukuucha'Wafalme with his brother, Zeki, on his Coming of Age quest
Setting off on my quest Ilyas ventures to the mountains, and finds a young lionness named Alaia
Capture Me Ilyas runs into, and captures a forgetful lioness named Itzel.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:44 pm

ILYAS

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:45 pm

ILYAS

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:46 pm

ILYAS

User Image

Cert

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:47 pm

ILYAS

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:49 pm

ILYAS

Harem by Lizzymoo
Ilyas features in a picture of his father's harem, fighting with Zeki as per usual.

Ilyas by Kaelyndra
A pretty little sketch of Ilyas.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:51 pm

ILYAS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:52 pm

ILYAS

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:53 pm

ILYAS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:54 pm

ILYAS

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:55 pm

ILYAS

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games