Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:53 pm
"What's wrong with old water?" Aieori asked happily as he peered into the hole. "Especially if it'll get us in without being seen. Oh, I really love sneaking around, it makes me feel like a super agent or spy or something." he giggled, and, with that, he slid into the hole enthusiastically. Falling for a few feet, he splashed into the water, although it was only up to his ankles at the moment. "Aw," he looked around, disappointed. "It's ruined my pants..." Aieori sniffled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:54 pm
Paradisity's control on the earth crumbled as the stone layer on her tail melted away. She couldn't fight the erge to listen as the dark dragon spoke. She knew what he was trying to do, but she couldn't shake the feeling.
She shook her head, No! No! That's...That's not true. The trance was too enticing for her to break.
She dug her tallons into the ground as she heard, faintly, Kiun speak. She could hear his words, see his feelings. His words began to get clearer.
Get out of my head, Paradisity roared. A flame came to life on her tail as her roar echoed through the forest.
You will not control me, she growled at the other dragon.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:34 pm
raptor looked at sam "its a sewage, isnt there another way without this muck?" he said looking back down the hole "are you ok" raptor yelled poking his head into the hole "it doesnt smell too bad atleast" raptor said walking in slowly, clinging to the wall then onto the roof  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:50 pm
Idarkoth casually glanced over at Paradisity. You side with the doomed, hatchling. Kiun, explain your treachery, or I will for you. He turned to face Paradisity as Kiun began to speak after a long sigh. Idarkoth watched her with the sharp eye of a killer, ready for any move. Anath, watch the hybrid. He said simply as Kiun began his tale.

Kiun started his speech. "Nearly one thousand years ago, the Demon dragons were attacked in a time of peace by some of the humans of old, the cursed stupid humans whom saw the mystics as a threat. Idarkoth, then a young and fierce warrior, sought the help of the White Mages, our alliance of peace-keepers between mythics and humans. We agreed, but the war started between the Demon dragons and the humans was escalading quickly. The Demon dragons wouldn't give up any fight; they eradicated whole cities and killed countless people, the humans unable to strike back. We eventually set a trap, bringing Idarkoths people into a massive meeting with us. We sealed them there, after betraying them. There they remain."  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:05 pm
Cody scratched his ear. "That sounds really bad..." he frowned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:32 pm
The flame on Paradisity's tail flared at this.
Hatchling, she cocked her head at the dragon. Though you may be older and more experienced, doubtful, they say youth has a stronger will, she said boldly, but stopped as Kiun began to speak.
When he was finished, Paradisity looked back at the dragon. Typical, she said with a sigh. You blame your life's past for the good that Kiun was trying to ensure. It was because you and your kind were giving the rest of us a bad name, that they had to seal you away, and you blame the White Mages for that? You must only see your point of view, because of your arrogence, Paradisity said boldly. The flame on her tail remained as she spoke, rising and falling, and rising again with the intent and feeling of her words. She stood her ground, though she was not certain what would happen next.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:52 am
Idarkoth looked furious at her words. Nigh one thousand years of Hell, torture for my entire family, everyone whom I had ever grown close to, and we were sealed away for bringing war on the others. War comes with a price. It so happened the humans price was greater than ours. He turned to Kiun. You tricked us, and in the hell you sealed us many have died. When I succeed in killing Mol Flien's descendant we will enact a swift revenge to the humans, killing every... last... one.

Kiun looked skyward. "The night grows weary of this, Idarkoth. The stars show no bloodshed for this night. To kill any of us would be to kill in vain. Leave this sacred place."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:41 pm
Paradisity, paying attention to Kiun's words, heard Idarkoth's name again, and gasped.
Idarkoth, she stammered. My...my mother has spoken your name before. Before I got lost, when we were a family, she told me stories of her past sometimes. She said...she paused, trying to remember. She said that she had a close friend, by your name, but you weren't welcome by her kind...my mother and her friend had to meet other places, in secret...Paradisity paused.
Are you the same dragon...she asked quietly, terrified if that be the case. How could her mother know such a being? She couldn't believe it even if it were true...

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:11 am
Cody stared at Idarkoth. "What? Really?" he asked, turning to Paradisity. "But that's just..." not knowing exactly how to finish that sentence, he just trailed off into stunned silence. He flapped his wings a bit to lift himself a few feet from the ground.

Anath sighed, but kept his eyes on Cody. "'Watch the hybrid,' he says." muttered Anath to himself, slightly angrily. "The hybrid is about as dangerous as a caterpillar..."

Cody caught the last muttered sentence of Anath. "Caterpillar?" he asked, anger flaring up again. "Who's a caterpillar, you little midget!?" he yelled at the boy. "I'm a dragon!"

"No," corrected the boy, pointing lazily to his left, at Idarkoth. "That's a dragon. You're a ..." he paused, studying Cody briefly. "Pathetic result of an interspecies cross-breed, or, in other words, a half-blood, as far as I can tell." said the boy, pushing up his glasses, testing to see how far he could push Cody before the teen lost it and went crazy. Anath snickered a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:15 am
Aieori scowled, squishing around in the sludge. "I ruined my pants...." he repeated, almost on the verge of tears. "Well..." he sniffled, "it's too late now. I'm going to keep going!" with his good mood returning suddenly, he pointed down the hall into the darkness. "Onward!" and he began to trudge through the muck, stopping briefly to look back. "Are you coming?" he asked.  

heartsXdespise

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:38 am
sky jumps in to the hole after the dragon squawking a little as the muck messes her feathers. "now i got to clean my self again, awww poo,well it cant be helped tell we get in the city and safely out of site, so on ward." and with that she moves out of the way so sam can come down.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:48 am
sam slips down the hole, closeing the lip behind her so no one could find the entry point. then she leads them under the city deep in to the heart of the masive city. ever so often she would stop at a man hole cover and look out before contuneing on. after a while of doing this she eventuly led them to a man hole cover that opened up at the back of a cheep inn. "ok here we are, but we've got to ret a room first before the dragon and the gryphon can come out, so me and Aieori will go rent a room at the back here then i will come and get you, ok." she then turns and heads up the out through the man hole becareful that no one saw her. she then waits for Aieori to follow, befor heading off to the frount of the inn to go rent room 410 the big empty room at the back of the inn.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:23 am
Raptor followed Sam and stopped when they got to a building with a manhole in it "she's bossy" he said once he knew they had gone, "could atleast say please" he said , shaking his claws clean of moss  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:00 pm
Aieori followed Sam, his feet squishing with every step he took. "Aren't people going to be curious as to why we smell like a sewer?" he asked, wrinkling his nose. "I guess not...." he grinned as she bought a room. "Good going." he gave her a thumbs-up in approval, grin widening.  

heartsXdespise

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:20 pm
Raptor crawled through the manhole before being told, he hide behind some barrels waiting for sam "mmm, i smell meat" he said to himself before leaving the hole "stupid griffin, had to agree to come!" he growled to himself sitting behind barrels mumbling to himself  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games