Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:55 pm
"I'm handling it," Koko replied. "It's nothing-really." She turned her backside away and held on tight to the towel. Not twice in one night.... she thought. How many embarassing situations could she get into in one night with him?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:59 pm
"Do you need some help?" Judith asked from behind Drake. She figured that Koko may be more receptive to female help than to Drake.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:03 pm
Drake sighed iritably.
"Look, if you live long enough your perception of humiliation changes for the pure reaosn that you've been trhough so much humiliating s**t you don't care anymore provided you get what you want. Now you can either hobble around the rest of your life with glass sticking out of you, or you can let us help you and get it over and done with. I'm sure somehow we can equal out the embarassment by making me and Judith do or answer something, alright? Now, prithee lay down already."
He insisted, the archaic word slipping through into his vocab in his impatience.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:08 pm
Koko glanced between the two of them. Uncertian of who's help to except. She was familiar with Drake...somewhat, while Judith, although a stranger, was at least the same gender.....

She jumped only the slightest at the seeming command Drake gave. Sudden obedience to him egged her on. "Just....be quick if you will," she replied. She didn't lay down-only turned around and pulled her hair out of the way. She didn't care who yanked the shards out.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:13 pm
Drake twitched to do it but then withdrew, deciding that after all it would be better fi a woman did it. He cast an eye over Koko's body, hoping neither girl noticed, before turning away and folding his arms to try and give her some dignity.
"Judith, would you mind?"

[just a couple more posts then I'm off to bed xp ]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:16 pm
"Alright." Judith moved forward and started pulling out the larger shards she saw immediately.
"Drake." She said, and held out some of the shards indicating she wanted him to hold them so she wasn't just dumping them on the floor.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:20 pm
Drae half-turned and held out his hands flat so she could drop them into them without cutting him.
"How on earth did this happen anyway? I took you for the boring sort who doesn't throw herself through windows." Drake smirked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:26 pm
"It wasn't a window," Koko replied. "I fell on a vase." She forced herself not to wince at the pain or let it show in any way. "It was just a small dispute between Kyle and I."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:28 pm
"Kyle?" Judith asked as she continued taking out the shards, having moved to the smaller ones now.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 pm
Koko glanced back. As of the moment, Judith seemed alright...just as Drake had said. Perhaps he had been right about her. Maybe she had considered herself to be better.....perhaps she was wrong about some of the other vampires. But she had too much pride to admit it to him...

"Kyle is my brother-in-law of sorts," she replied. "He had a bit too much to drink and was looking for the sort of company I wasn't willing to provide."

"Are they all out now?" she asked. Already she felt the tingling sensation of a couple wounds healing slowly.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:46 pm
Judith gently ran a hand over Koko's back to make sure she hadn't missed any.
"It looks like it." She smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:57 pm
"Thank you," Koko replied as she turned around. She glanced at Judith and then to Drake. "I apologize again for spoiling your night out."

She backed away towards the bathroom. "I'm going to clean up now...." she said. "You can return to whatever you were doing....or....."

She paused a moment-uncertain that she really wanted to give the offer...but....

"Or you're welcome to....to relax here a bit."

She backed slowly to the bathroom and gave a curt nod before she shut the down.

If they stayed here at least she would know where they were and who they weren't eating.....

She turned the water to the shower on and stripped out of her bloody clothes. This was her second shower tonight....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:18 am
Drake smirked, although the expression tightened a little. While he could see Kyle as the kind of man he understood and often became, the idea of him trying to force himslef upon Koko seemed abhorrent. He mused over the contradiction, surprised by how much seemed to change just because he realised he had sired her. It was like she was family now. He began to understand the protective attitude Koko had over her distant relatives.
He didn't like it much - family was soemthing he thought he had left behind centuries ago, for the better. He had no doubts that his own descendants were wandering around. His father had had a couple of mistresses, and after they were arested and his father executed, he knew that his mother would have remarried. Her family was wealthy enough to have made an attractive bride even at her age. She would have had a few more years fertility left, and though she hadn't had much luck with pregnancies he doubted that her suitor would have found out until it was too late.
He lingered, trying to remember the details fo her face, and despite his personal assertion that family was unimportant, it upset him when the features blurred unrecognisably. She had had red ahir, hadn't she? or was it brown? She had wideset eyes, he remembered that, but he didn't know their colour or size. he couldn't recall her height, but remembered the stern weary tone she took on when she chastised him. he didn't remember hwo she sounded like when she was happy, or what her middle name had been. he had always preferred his father, but this memory loss was unacceptable. he forced hismlef not to try and drege up his memories of his father - incase the absencse of details would upset him futher.

"I'm not much in the mood for dancing any longer. We shall stay here, provided you provide us with some tea or coffee,hm?" he replied, his voice having lost soem of it's colour.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:36 am
"Yes, yes...I'll make you tea," Koko replied back through the bathroom door as she stepped into the shower. "Just give me a few minutes to wash the blood off."

For a moment she was now glad the Judith was here. Perhaps he would behave a bit. Had Drake come alone he probably would have tried to sneak in and offer to wash her back. She shivered at the thought but at the same time blushes. She switched the water to cold.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:46 am
Drake nodded and sat back on her bed, a little dubious about the two dogs downstairs. Now they had done tehir job he didn't know how inivting they'd be.
he looekd over at Judith and smirked. "Having fun?"
he then flopped back to lay down, looking up at the ceiling. he hadn't slept in a proper bed for years, perhaps decades.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games