Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:53 am
User Image

//Tristan ||Lotalski

Tristan chuckled at the look that the girl gave him, he knew that look a bit too well for his own liking. This look meant that he would have to cut back on his flirting so she didn't try and rip his throat out. He lifted her up, wihtout much of a problem. "Here we go." he said as he lifted her to her feet.

Tristan was shocked as the girl fell onto his chest, at least she didn't fall on the floor. "I wouldn't mind staying like this.." Tristan started to say, his playful side coming out; but he stopped himself, remembering how the girl looked at him. "But, if you want, you can stay for dinner until you regain your strength." Tristan told her. He was going to try and be on his best behavior.

"Why not party everyday?"
User Image
"That smells nice."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:22 pm
Dana allowed her ice gloves melt, but continued to let it snow. It looked so pretty it was like puncturing a wound in a beautiful bird. It was something that couldn't be done by a sane person. She was alarmed when the girl claiming to be Hikari ran up to the scene then up a tree. "Yea, I guess it's over, sorry about this whole mess." She ran her fingers againts her cheek and held them to her eyes. Coated in blood just as she had expected. "I gotta go clean myself up, and once again I'm sor-" She fell to the snowy ground on her knees. Letting out a blood-curled scream she looked up at Elliot, wincing. "S-sorry..." she managed to get out before falling face first into the cold white snow.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

x_WatchingAS_x

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:20 pm
User Image
OliviaMcKensieBaine

"I wouldn't mind staying like this.." Olivia heard him say. Her cheeks began to turn a bright crimson before she looked away. Her heart raced as she thought of what to say.

It seemed like forever until she heard him ask about staying for dinner. She opened her mouth to immediately say no when she started to feel dizzy again.
"Yes, that'd be nice, " Olivia quietly said, as nicely as she could. Her mind was pounding with a thousand thoughts. She let one slip. "So, who are you anyways? Do you like kidnapping random girls?" escaped before she had realized what she said. Her hand shot up and covered her mouth, before she tried to recover by running her hand through her hair to complete the motion and giving him a shy smile.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image

Elliot //Wolfgang\Cromwell

"It's alright, s**t happens." Elliot replied nonchalantly to the vampiress as she responded to him. He then began to get himself ready to leave when he heard Dana scream. Elliot looked back to her to see her fall to her knees and then face-plant into the snow.

Elliot stared at her for a brief moment, not knowing what to do with her. Should I take her back to my--? he began to think and then he shook his head. I can't take her back with me, she's still a vampire after all. She should go back with the people who can actually take care of her. Elliot thought.

Elliot walked up to where the girl was and picked her up bridal style. He began to walk back to where they had been before the fight, hoping that her friends might still be there.

"Vampires are the sin of God."
User Image
"If I suck blood to live, I‘d kill myself."

Hawt N Strong

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:08 pm
User Image

//Tristan ||Lotalski\

Tristan couldn't help but to chuckle at her reaction to his light flirting. Seeing the girl blush such a bright color and then to feel her heart pound was such a rush to the werewolf.

When the girl had answered his question of dinner, he quickly took her to the kitchen to seat her on one of the chairs, it was then she asked him two questions. The first one being not so bad to answer, but the second one almost hurt his pride. "I'm Tristan Lotalski, a student here... " he started to say, pausing, he thought of something witty to say and then continued to speak. "and regarding your other question, I'm actually trying to quit. It's a nasty habit to kidnap girls and I don't do it randomly, I only pick the good-looking ones." Tristan told her with a wink. He stirred the pot of sauce and then stirred the pot of boiling water, adding some noodles as he did so.

"I hope you like speghetti, because that's just about the only thing I'm good at making." Tristan said, trying to get the subject away from him kidnapping girls. "How about you, do you have a nice name to match that face of yours?" Tristan asked while he finished up his dinner.

User Image
"That smells nice."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:41 pm
Alicia Johnson

User Image

Alicia stared blankly at Sadie. She opened her mouth to protest on her comment when a loud scream caught her attention. Her head shot up and her eyes darted toward the woods, " Dana. . .?" The scent of blood suddenly began to grow as it got closer, still she couldn't see her friend, " Where is it comming from. . .?" Finally she saw something, but it wasn't Dana. It was Elliot. . .he was carrying Dana. Alicia was infront of him in an instant. She stood on the tip of her toes to get a good look on Dana. The scent of her blood quickly reminded her that she was thristy and hadn't drank anything since she first came here. Pushing that tought aside she looked up at Elliot, her words comming out quickly, " What happend? What did you do to her?"

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:04 pm
✖__________________________________________________________✖
✖_____________________________________________________________✖

User Image Dylan Johnson

Adrian's nose wrinkled and Dylan chuckled at Sadie's comment. He smiled down at her and returned her elbow bump, " Hey." Ruffling her hair, he joked, " Shouldn't you be in bed?" Adrian stared off into the woods. He had raised his hearing just a bit to listen quietly to Dana and Elliot's match. For a momment, it was quiet. Then his sister raised off and stood before the wolf. With a smirk he whispered, " They're back."

Adrian Johnson User Image

✖__________________________________________________________✖
✖_____________________________________________________________✖

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 pm
User Image

Elliot //WolfgangCromwell

Elliot carried the vampiress quietly, thinking about how she apologized to him. Vampires weren't supposed to apologize to werewolves, especially about fighting with them. Though, as he approached the spot they had been before the fight, he saw one of the vampire girl's friends run up to him. "what happened? What did you do to her?" she asked him quickly.

"Nothing, all we did was fight for, what, about ten minutes. It wasn't even that much of a battle. She saw her blood and fainted." Elliot told her,shortening the story and getting impatient. The smell of vampire was filling his noes and burning it with every breath he took.

Elliot looked at the white haired, red eyed vampiress and frowned. "Can you take here now, or do you need them to take her?" Elliot asked her. He moved his head slightly to indicate he was talking about the blond and black haired vampires that were not too far behind her. He waited impatiently for an answer.

User Image

Hawt N Strong

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:35 pm
Dana's eyes flickered open with the feeling of movement. She looked up to see Eliot's face. She blushed when she realized she was being carried. She looked down and saw Ali. "I'm fine," she indicated, sliding through Eliot's arms and landing on her feet. She wasen't going to tell Ali what happened until Elliot left. It would be best for him not to hear it. She turned and looked Eliot in the eye again, knowing that it would make him uncomfortable. "Thanks for the help. I have never met a wolf as sweet as you." She turned and walked towards the careteria, her face red with embaressment. She had finally reached her goal to come out to Elliot.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:41 pm
User Image
OliviaMcKensieBaine

Leaning on the table from her chair, Olivia held her breath in anticipation. She had no idea how he would react to her outburst. "I'm Tristan Lotalski, a student here... " she heard him say. Tristan, a cute name for a cute guy . . . . she thought and and smiled. There was a long pause before she heard him speak again. "and regarding your other question, I'm actually trying to quit. It's a nasty habit to kidnap girls and I don't do it randomly, I only pick the good-looking ones." Olivia chuckled to herself at his witty remark and wink.

The air began to smell appetizing as she watched Tristan add more stuff to the pot.

"I hope you like speghetti, because that's just about the only thing I'm good at making." "I love spaghetti!! It's such a good all round meal," she replied. Before she could get another word in Tristan spoke again. "How about you, do you have a nice name to match that face of yours?" Olivia blushed again and smiled before answering. She sat up straight and smiled before stating "I'm Olivia McKensie Baine. I'm delighted to make your acquaintance."

User Image  

x_WatchingAS_x

Questionable Lunatic

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:57 am
Sadie looked at Dylan in disbelief, "Bed?!" She squealed. She rolled her eyes with a laugh, "Hell no, sleeping is for losers!" She winked. She fixed her hair the best she could, only to have it ruined by the wind. She shivered as the wind struck her. "My gosh it's freezing!" She yelped, her lips blued.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 pm
Bella and Serrenedy left the room when no one returned to the slumber party. Bella headed to the kitchens where a nice smell was coming from, Serrenedy headed outside.

"HELLO-anyone?" Serrenedy called.

Bella entered the kitchens. "He" She caught sight of Tristen. "You again?" Then she Olivia. "you must be the new girl, they all left talking about inviting you." She quirked her head at her and waited for the new girl to say or do something that could be categorized.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image

Elliot //WolfgangCromwell

Elliot stared at Dana in disbelief. Vampires were not supposed to thank him and then tell him that he was a sweet wolf. Sighing, because he didn't know what else to do, he looked at the white haired vampire and suggested, "You should make sure she didn't hit her head or somethin'."

Elliot then proceeded to go back to his dorm and rethink his opinion on vampires. He was obviously wrong in some aspects.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:24 pm
User Image

//Tristan ||Lotalski

"Great, you'd be outta' luck if you wanted something else." Tristan said to Olivia. He was a great cook, but when he started a dish, that was all he was going to make. He finished up what he was doing and started to drain the water as he saw smelled a familiar scent.

"The Ice Queen has arrived." Tristan said before Bella had even walked into the kitchens. He looked at her over his shoulder and smiled, "Hey, nice to see you again Your Majesty!" he said teasingly. Tristan finished up with the noodles and put them in a serving bowl along with the sauce. "You wanna' join us for some food?" Tristan asked Bella.

User Image
"That smells nice."

Hawt N Strong

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 pm
Bella's eye narrowed. She didn't trust him, but she didn't trust anyone. "Sure why not, if it's posined at least I get rid of you to. She sighed and walked up behind him. "What're you making anyway?" She asked-leaning over his shoulder to look at the food.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff