Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:58 am
Hikari closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. When she reopened them, they were a blood red. "Look who's talking now... baka... Besides, when we were still in the demon realm, you ignored me like I was nothing but a useless tanuki. Now look at you, trying to keep me from talking to my best friend, the only demon in existence that actually made me feel like I was still there and not invisible.... You are a selfish one... Bahumet-chan...." Hikari's eyes returned to their normal black. "There you go, happy? Harimi possessed me. Now get out of my room before I unleash her....."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:20 pm
Alure cracked open one eye, "Man, now that I can sleep peacefully, there are people shouting in the other rooms" he sitted in his bed, he sensed weird chakras coming from Hikari's room, "What could she be doing now?" he said, he laid donw on the bed again, covering himsel with the blankets...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:24 pm
Two wing-like tattoos flowed up Hikari's arms, one was red as fire, the other as dark as night. "Want me to unleash a dangerous demon onto the world that would like nothing more then to kill it's jinchurriki?" Hikari asked, her voice taking on a deeper, more dangerous tone. The wings had finally made it's way all the way up to her neck, then stopped. "Well?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:35 pm
Zero lifted himself off of the ground. He then sensed and huge increase of chakra."Byakugan would be reallyhelpful right now..."He growled and walked into the hall way with Kura following him.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:35 pm
A chakra made Alure body shriver, "What is that?" he said, not even moving from the bed, "I sensed Hikari's chakra, but the other... it must be the Harimi" he lifted up...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:37 pm
Kokoro woke up as she sensed a huge amount of chakra. "What the hell are they doing now?" she muttered pissed as she stood up still in her short night gown. she walked out of her room into the hallway and saw Kura and Zero. "oh hey guys."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:42 pm
Zero glanced up at Kokoro"Hey..."He mumbled.

Kura grinned."Kokoro-chan!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:44 pm
Alure opened his door, "Ok... do you know what hour it is?" he said, he had his body covered by the sheets of the bed, "Im trying to sleep" he said, "So... please stay quiet" he finally satated...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:46 pm
Kokoro smiled at she them she turned to looked at her brother as he came out. "Ah...sorry niisan?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:47 pm
Harimi's chakra began flowing throughout Hikari's body. I sense powerful chakra coming this way.... Harimi warned.
Recognized..... Zero and Kura Hatake..... Hikari thought.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:52 pm
"Apart from that... what are all of you doing here? sleepwalkers?" he said, he had realxed a bit, he then sensed that chakra again... he looked at Hikaris door...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:58 pm
*noticed them coming this way*............. Hikari....... Harimi a word of advice......... don't give in to the darkness....... even thought a warm light shines in the middle of it *my headband appears with a slash mark across it*  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:02 pm
Kokoro shrugged "I sensed some huge amounts of chakra...so i went to go check it out..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:04 pm
"Well, lets go back to bed" he said, "Im tired, and i suppose you must be also" he smiled, "See you tomorrow" Alure closed his door again, he laid on his bed and shifted...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:07 pm
Kokoro just smiled and said "goodnight." she turned to Zero and Kura. "I guess we should get some rest we have no idea what is in store for us tomorrow."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games