Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:17 pm
"Oh, I've dealt with my share of heart-breakers back home; at least that's nothing new," she said smiling. Having these two to talk to made her feel like she was wanted in this world, even only for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 pm
Myia walked onto the school grounds. She felt lost and didn't really understand why she was here in the first place. Only her other side knew and wouldn't let the rest of her know. She gripped tightly onto her bag and looked at the map. 'Do I need to check in with the office?' She thought feeling uneasy. She looked around as she headed for the main building.  

Nex Remeo

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:06 pm
((We're all in/headed to the cafeteria, if you want to involve yourself right away. And.. aren't Gancanaghs male?))

Ace nodded slightly, his face mainly blank though it remained friendly. His eyes lightened slightly, though it wasn't much of a noticable change. "He's a character, that's for sure." He explained on the topic of Alec before asking Alegra, "Will Alec bring company?" Though he had yet to see anyone else on campus ever since the class cancellations, he doubted that everyone had left.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:30 pm
[[okay]]

Myia stomach growled as she hadn't eaten all day because she was so nervous. 'Maybe I should eat first.' She looked around and headed for where she heard the most noise. Luckily that helped her find the cafeteria. 'There is a lot of people.' She thought as she walked in. She carefully avoided getting crowded by people. "Um, excuse me." She said as she pushed her way through, but she got pushed back. She fell down on her butt. "Sorry." She said lightly as she quickly got back to her feet and went on.

Nex Remeo

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:33 pm
SCaR SKyLiNe
((We're all in/headed to the cafeteria, if you want to involve yourself right away. And.. aren't Gancanaghs male)

(I've never read anywhere where they had to be male, but I only came across them in melissa marr's ink exchange, and yes, the two in there were male, but i figure they don't have to be just males, that's kinda like saying mermaids are only female...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:48 pm
((Well, it is an old Irish myth and in those they're always male. Though, I guess they can be whatever you want them to be seeing as we're talking fantasy creatures here. Also, should I make another character to balance the male to female difference?))

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:29 pm
"I hope he does; I would like to meet more people," said Sleena excitedly. One of her greatest joys was making new friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:36 pm
SCaR SKyLiNe
((Well, it is an old Irish myth and in those they're always male. Though, I guess they can be whatever you want them to be seeing as we're talking fantasy creatures here. Also, should I make another character to balance the male to female difference?))

(You don't have to, but I would appreciate it if you would. )  

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Alec didn't pause his walk, instead he shrugged his shoulders and grinned.
"That's cool," he said casually before breaking into a full smile and rolling his eyes. "I have no ********' clue what that is, " he admitted with a sheepish blush.
In truth, Alec knew little about the world of creatures other than those he loved to study, which were few and far between and were normally sculptures of some sort. He knew the things he loved or grew to love and that was enough to keep him peaceful and happy.
"Care to explain further?" he asked, scratching the back of his head as they entered the cafeteria.
-------
"It would appear that he is bringing a friend, Ace. There they are now." Alegra replied with a nod of her red hair. She gestured towards the door with a smile as her doppelganger in a male formation strode casually and confidentally through the door. "Alec! Come sit with us and meet and greet!" she suggested, with a pat to her free seat to her left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:33 pm
Danika thought as much, nearly laughed at his swearing. "Okay, it basically means that there is something in my skin that is addictive to humans..." She explained, and then she noticed his sister, informing her brother of a seat he could take. She smiled. "I take it that's your sister." .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:07 pm
Ace nodded quickly before watching Alec and the female advance towards them. His face was blank and he tried to refrain from breathing as much as possible, seeing as he wasn't keen on having his nostrils burned by another strange creature's scent. He hung back ever so slightly, enough to put him on the outskirts of their little 'meet and greet' circle. Now hitting a low on his previously found confidence, he waited for someone else to speak before he.
-------------------------------------
Carrying a seemingly normal black leather briefcase, a stranger exited the far reaches of the forest to enter the clearing inwhich the manor was located. He was tall and slim, with blonde hair and stormy grey eyes. Upon first sight, this man would seem like he knew exactly what he was doing, though in truth he really hadn't a clue where he was going. He traveled in long, possibly overconfident strides towards the place he knew nothing about. This figure, of course, was Xenophelius Wright, or Xeno as he prefered to be called.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 pm
Sleena smiled at the newcomer before she noticed Ace shrinking back. Not want to offend him, she extended a hand to him.
"Ace, are you okay?" She smiled encouragingly at him.  

Kixna1016

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 pm
Myia looked a seat at a table that had no one at it. She took a deep breath. "Release me from this body. Astral-projection." She said under her voice. She left her body at the table and took to feeding off souls. She went from person to person picking off each soul instead of taking a whole soul. She didn't worry about others seeing her because they would have to have a strong connection with their spiritual side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:55 pm
A thin line of a mouth, piercing diamond-blue eyes, and a dusty black dress were all things that people noticed about Esmeralda Weatherwax. they also noticed her personality. It was, at first glance, cruel. She would suck the heat from a cup of tea to warm her old bones, leaving the tea a block of ice, then tell someone to get her another cup, the first's gone cold.

But it was all just a test. Everything in Mistress Weatherwax's world was a test, and if you passed then you were better than most. The pass rate for her classes was usually around 10%, give or take a few. Half the time she didn't pass anyone. The pass rate for her social tests - the ones she gave to people she met every day - was lower than that.

She'd just finished grading some of the latest tests for her Advanced Possession class. They were doing the Passive unit, and most of the class was failing. In fact, everyone except one boy was failing miserably, and he was barely scraping by. Everyone kept on trying to control the animals that Mistress Weatherwax brought in, not trying to 'nudge' their intentions. She would enter their mind and suggest that they might enjoy a certain course of action better than another, and their impressionable animal minds would go right along with it. But her idiot students would tell the animals what they were to do, and the beast would panic.

Garthe set down his broom and leaned back against the wall, his darkness retracting until it only obscured the inside of his cloak. He whistled a tuneless line as he took his break.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 pm
((Edited!!))

Alec sauntered into the room and took a seat beside Alegra, offering a gentlemanly nod to all he passed as he rounded the table.
His long legs slid around the stool as he tossed an arm over Alegra's shoulder.
"Say Alegra, have you, or any of you," he added, "met miss Danika?" he asked with a grin. The thoughts on what she claimed to be still swimming through his head. Had he only imagined the instant connection he felt with her then? Was it all a scam? He hadn't touched her, had he? He didn't know, but he knew who he would ask...
Alegra tossed her head on Alec's shoulder the moment he sat beside her. "No, I don't believe I have," she replied. Politely offering the same nod her brother had, the redhead smiled warmly.
"Greetings and salutations, Danika. Welcome to the crowd," she said. Unable to keep her instincts quiet, Alegra watched Ace's eyes. She couldn't help but be a tad curious as to why they changed colours so quickly. Had someone done something wrong? Was he being threatened? She was just about to ask Alec when the presence of another, a looming presence, though uncertain of the origins, came stalking to through her mind.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff