Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:24 pm
captainhelensparrow
Mortella
captainhelensparrow
Sora-chuckled.-"Naked-friday-hunh?-That-sounds-like-a-lot-of-fun."-She-took-a-sip-from-her-root-beer.-"As-for-myself,-I've-been-trying-to-heal-up-my-paw."-She-held-up-her-bandaged-right-paw,"Had-a-run-in-with-my-cutting-knife-when-I-wanted-some-pineapple-the-other-day."-She-chuckled-at-herself-always-a-clutz-in-her-own-way.-"How-long-have-you-been-doing-that-event?"
Mortella cringes takeing a look at her paw ... "Ouch .... you know your supposto cut the ends off then cut the sides straight down...." then she double cringes "Pinapple is also very acidic. " She looks at the official wall plaque announcements "nakid friday has started ever since the beguining... someone thought it was a good concept ... i just thik it's an excuse for the boys to act silly."

"Ha-ha-I'm-sure.-I-followed-that-technique,what-happened-was-that-the-knife-skidded-out-of-my-control-and-the-blade-got-caught-on-the-center-of-my-paw.-Do-the-females-have-to-participate-in-naked-friday-too?"Sora-said-with-a-smile.-There-were-lots-of-silly-scenerios-running-through-her-mind-now.
{Brb}
She shrugs her shoulders thinking about it "Eh...it's more of a get a free drink kinda thing not so much a rule"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:33 pm
*Lee strides in with leather trenchcoat swaying and boots clunking on the wooden floor, his music player blasting Disturbed. He sat down at the bar and looked around at all the sexy females around. Caressing the butt of one of the female servers, he asks for a drink.* Screwdriver with your strongest vodka.

*Lee stares up at Luna on the piano, entranced by her voice.*  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:36 pm
Spotting Lee, she smiled slightly as she continued to sing, her tail swishing softly in time.

((Yeah, I am. I'll try and sneak a reply to you.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:38 pm
Psycho Lee
*Lee strides in with leather trenchcoat swaying and boots clunking on the wooden floor, his music player blasting Disturbed. He sat down at the bar and looked around at all the sexy females around. Caressing the butt of one of the female servers, he asks for a drink.* Screwdriver with your strongest vodka.

*Lee stares up at Luna on the piano, entranced by her voice.*

(lol, forget to reply to our rp, or are you at the library again?)
Mort out of reflex slaps him "Fresh!" then gives him a grey goose screwdriver 70v 30o  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:45 pm
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
srry im late i was taking the test.....T-T it was soo hard........I passed it with 300 out 300 ahhhhhhhh im happpy....im gona drown my self in beer tonight.....
She pours him a gallon stein and slings it down the bar "Congrats! Drink UP!"

thanks...ohh did i ever thannk you for the gift x3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:53 pm
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
srry im late i was taking the test.....T-T it was soo hard........I passed it with 300 out 300 ahhhhhhhh im happpy....im gona drown my self in beer tonight.....

She smiled and shaked her head no.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:59 pm
Lee smiles and takes the screwdriver from Mort and smiles at her. "Oh you know you like it, sexy. I see you're dressed as skimpy as ever. Why don't we go out back and discuss business?"

(if I'm the club pervert I might as well act it... although I'm normally a pervert not a womanizer)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 pm
Psycho Lee
Lee smiles and takes the screwdriver from Mort and smiles at her. "Oh you know you like it, sexy. I see you're dressed as skimpy as ever. Why don't we go out back and discuss business?"

(if I'm the club pervert I might as well act it... although I'm normally a pervert not a womanizer)

She leans over the bar and smles as she shows off her tiger sized fangs that fit perfectly in her narow fox face "by buisiness you mean my boots somewhere the sun dont shine right ?"
(mort is the strong female arch-type that is usualy very biased)  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

captainhelensparrow

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 pm
Sora-was-suprised-at-the-new-stranger's-actions.-'What-a-skeese'-she-thought-to-herself.-She-swished-her-tail-in-a-confused-manor-as-she-got-a-text-on-her-cell.-She-replied-fuzzy-phillanges-flying-in-rythmic-clicks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:09 pm
captainhelensparrow
Sora-was-suprised-at-the-new-stranger's-actions.-'What-a-skeese'-she-thought-to-herself.-She-swished-her-tail-in-a-confused-manor-as-she-got-a-text-on-her-cell.-She-replied-fuzzy-phillanges-flying-in-rythmic-clicks.
She gives her a wink as it is obvious to a female that she was goating him on for a beat down.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:09 pm
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek

well then im really srry it that i have a weird lifestyle and i tend to be spaced out alot...sooo thank you sooo much..i dont know how ill ever pay you back...*bows*.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:10 pm
captainhelensparrow

Taking a break from the piano, she walked over to Sora as she smiled. "Who might you be?" she asked kindly, her tail swishing softly behind her.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:12 pm
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek
Mortella
Promitheus Zek

well then im really srry it that i have a weird lifestyle and i tend to be spaced out alot...sooo thank you sooo much..i dont know how ill ever pay you back...*bows*.
She just smiles scriching behind his right ear "Best way to pay me abck is to pass on the love."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:40 pm
Mortella
captainhelensparrow
She gives her a wink as it is obvious to a female that she was goating him on for a beat down.

Sora-smiled-back-and-bared-her-fangs-slightly, giving Mortella the look that eluded to the effect of 'tell me if you need me', which was also aided by the swift baring and retraction of her claws. Sora's attention then turned to the new fur speaking to her. "My name is Sora. I've always seen this bar in passing but never acually bothered to come in until tonight. So far, it's met my approval."  

captainhelensparrow

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:47 pm
captainhelensparrow
Mortella
captainhelensparrow

Sora-smiled-back-and-bared-her-fangs-slightly, giving Mortella the look that eluded to the effect of 'tell me if you need me', which was also aided by the swift baring and retraction of her claws. Sora's attention then turned to the new fur speaking to her. "My name is Sora. I've always seen this bar in passing but never acually bothered to come in until tonight. So far, it's met my approval."
mort exhaled in a coyly  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games