Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 pm
Nich exited the washroom still in his towel and winked at emily before walking to his room.

"Be ready in but a moment dearest emily."

He went into his room and pulled on a pair of black denim jeans, a quadropheonia T-shirt and his favorite blue blazer. He scratched his head for a moment before grabbing a collared shirt and putting it on over his T-shirt. he wanted to look good to the people in the office.

"Ready to go?"

He asked as he slipped on his sandals and pulled his gloves on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:59 am
Emily blush fervently when he steped into his room. But she didn't mind she guessed. She waited growing more fidgety as the time went by. She was kind of pacing when he came out of the room again she smiled.

"You look great i'm shore you'll have every girl not messing with me drooling over you" she chuckled. "But lets go" she said picking up her bag and stepping out the door with him. She was fidgeting with her necklace again nervouse. How would he react to her...not so welcomness in school? she wonderd staring at her feet.

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 pm
Nich pulled her into a breif hug before opening the door for her and walking outside. Out on the street the sun was shining, and the weather was like icing on his mood, for this morning his life was great. All he had to do was pretend to be in high school for like a week and things would be peachy.

"Alright Emily, I need a copy of your schedule so that we can be in classes together, ill say im from some other town or something, and im not used to living here because of social anxiety or something like that. it will totally work."

He said the last sentence sarcastically because of how outrageous it sounded, the only problem was it was in fact his best plan. he had faith he wouldnt get too much trouble, but if it came down to it he had one-hundred and fifty dollars in his pocket to bribe the secretary.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:34 pm
She sighed though continuosly fiddling with her necklace. Today was a beautiful day. The sky was beautiful and the clouds looked white and puffy. she enjoyed it very much after being cooped up for a while.

Emily laughed at his plans though. He wouldn't deed them. though she didn't mind giving him a copy of her schedule.

"I should explain something to you first, I am kind of disliked in school because of my opinions and obviousness of being ahead of everyone else. So I often get..a hard time. The secretary likes me and tries to stand up for me. If she knows you are a freind who wants to help me she won't give you any problems so everything is set." she said handing him a sheet of paper.

She has phycology, physics, math, history, english art music and socialogy all honors classes.

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:49 pm
Nich thought to himself dor a moment about what he was actually undertaking. this thought caused him to satrt kaughing raucously.

"O man, i didnt even think about actually having to take classes. Im not sure how well this is gonna fly, i mean like i know advanced chemistry and stuff, but ive never been tested on any of it.... Hah, thisll be fun."

Nich disregarded Emily's worry, he was sure that school wasnt nearly as bad as she thought, most people disliked high school because people were so socially awkward about the whole thing.

"Emily, im sure everything is fine, and besides no matter how you felt before, youve got me now so itll be ten times as cool."

He squeezed her hand warmly and moved his hand up to sit around her shoulder as they walked. It was odd to him but small gestures like this felt like second nature.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:52 pm
Emily smiled at him chuckling apologetically. "I'm sure I can help you catch up if you have problems" she laughed. His arm around her shoulder didn't bother her but it was very comforting. She wonderd what he planed on doing if he didn't take classes with her.

"And I'm sure you're right I feel much better with you here" she smiled pecking his cheeck lightly leaning against him softly as they walked. They would be there soon. she smile feeling utterly happy.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Nich moved away from her a little as the turned the corner to the school. He wouldnt mind people knowing he love this girl to no end, but he figured it could wait until after he had registered and looked like less of a ***** Emily, take me to the office and then we can go to class, and i wouldnt worry about the classes, im probably just going to make up bullshit anyways. Or hell, maybe ill just tell the truth."

he laughed and realized for the first time in his life he had just made an inside joke. It was a cool feeling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:21 pm
Emily didn't realy ask anything when he moved away getting why anyway. She looked at the large red school as the rounded the corner and sighed.

"The main office is right at the front so thats good." she said as they made their way onto the camp grounds chattering and squeals of girls and boys could be heard from students milling around outside before school. She could easily weave her way through them without much thought.

"Wonder if you'll like it here" she mutterd to him leading the way  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:25 pm
Nich was getting the new kid vibe already. He saw girls looking him up and down, and guys sizing him up. Deciding at that moment between high and low profile lifestyle he did a mental coin toss and picked high.

He brushed past an obviously popular feathered hair-looking guy and gave him a smirk that plainly said he wasnt about to be intimidated. That was all it took, people noticed not conciously but primally andbegan to look at him differently in an instant. He chuckled as he thought about applying his skill to study psychology.

"Alright, you wait outside the office then and ill take care of things. Sound cool?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:11 am
Emily could tell people were staring in her generl direction though she knew it wasn't realy at her. She gritted her teeth daring any girl to say something. She looked around her idely at the starign faces and sighed. Oh well.

"oh ya sure..that works..i'll fight of any soon to be stalkers bound to show up" she laughed.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:47 am
"hah, id forgotten how intense of a communtiy high school was, maybe ill amke some new firends."

He was being sarcastic of course the situation with emily was worth every pain, but he wasnt just yet ready to risk his neck for any of these dawson's creek throwbacks.

Nich entered the office and did the paper work. e winked at the secretary and smiled for she was indeed very polite to him. She even offered to take care of his schedule to make sure that he was in all emily's classes.

Exiting the office he put his arm back around her and said simply.

"Alright lets grab your gear, i dont want you late for class."

He luaghed a little at this comment, he would probably have her skipping out by the end of the week.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:54 am
Emily had been tapping her fingers anxiously on the wall behind her. She watched outher students looking bored. Nobody said anything to her though some of them continued to stare. She shrugged it off picking up her school bag and smiled as nich came back out.

"everything worked out all right?" she asked chuckling at his comment about being late. It was odd hearing him be all do the right thingish kind of.or atleast here anyway. she wonderd how many days she was going to start missing as she headed to her first class awaiting an answer.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:18 am
"Ya its all cool. So what d'we got first, im hoping that they dont expect me to take notes or anything studentish like that. Im not sure id be up to the task."

Nich sighed, he was about to be severely bored and wondered how long he would be able to amuse himself. Especially in the social science courses, he had never liked people, so why in the hell would he need to know more about something he didnt like?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:02 pm
"I have phycology first and don't worry you won't have to takes notes today its stictly a discussion class this week." she said smiling at him softly.

she opened the door to her first class loud talking drowning them. the bell hadn't rung yet so noone cared how loud they talked. she sat close to the back and let nich sat whever he wanted close to her. some people fell silent outhers just stared but never stoped talking.

she eyed a blonde on the outher side of the room who was smiling cruely yet flirtaciously. the head cheer leader. she hated her and the "cheer meister" hated her  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:10 pm
Nich took the desk next to Emily and looked around. It was a regular type classroom, windows on one side and blackboards at the front.

He ran his hands through his hair and was reminded that he was wearing gloves and a blaer, he liked to look sharp, but this crowd of pastel coloured T-shirts with name brands and fake ripped jeans was probably judging the hell out of him.

It was perfect, he was going to have fun with this, or else he would grow miserable and that would ruin Emily's day too.

"Alright, so i geuss that means ill get to take part in the discussion. Dont worry im good at pretending i know what im talking about."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff