Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowxOfxAxHeart

Stellar Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:49 am
Terra walked into the dorm room and saw Rufas "What happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:22 am
Rufus shook his head. "T-That L-loser Ren-no" He said still shivering. He thought that he had a cold, because he kept sneezing and everything even though he was warmer, and had changed. Rufus aksed Terra to heat up some chicken noodle soup for him, and got his help up to a bed where he would lay down until it was ready.

Reno was hiding out in the hallways. The school campus was closed, and his dorm included the guy that wanted to "Lecture" him, and he knew what that meant, the guy that was more direct about hurting him and dragged him by his ponytail on a regular basis, and the guy that he hated and had ditched in a pool despite the fact he was cripple. It wasn't the best of choices, he was sure. Yet, he didn't want to change the dorm because the teachers disliked him as well. He already had detention, and he was sure that they'd put him in a worse place than this, if it was possible.

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:09 pm
Sephiroth knew this school like the plam of his own hand. He has been going to this school from when he was a freshmen. the long sliver haired boy knew it would not be long untill he ran into Reno.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Reno heard close footsteps, and assumed that it was Sepheroth and ducked behind a vending machine close to him. His long ponytail, though, stuck out and was in plain sight. He feverishly hoped it wouldn't be noticed.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:37 pm
Sephieoth took a Left to check the next hallway. Near by was a vending machine, and it did not take Sephiroth long to notice the red point tail sticking out like a sore thumb. He smiled then quietly and walked up, and leaned his back on the machine with a smile on his face. ''You know Reno. Red is the colour that grabs the most attention out of all colours out there.''
He paused for moment. ''So, are you going to try and sort things out with me, or are you going to make things worse and run some more?''  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:50 pm
"Um.....I....nothing. I'm fine here. On a scale of one to ten.....how much does sorting things out hurt?" he asked.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:03 pm
''Well if you Agree to not pick on Rufus, and atleast try to get along it will be painless. but if you dont wish to, I guess it depends on your behavior.''
Sephiroth grew silent for a moment, and thought to himself 'if he chooses violence thats his choice. im just here to fix the problem.' Sephiroth moved his hair from his face so he can speak more clearly. ''You do realize you could of killed him?''  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:09 pm
"Umn....I agree, I guess." he mumbled. He couldn't defeat Sephiroth in a battle, and didn't want to fight him anyway. He mumbled some more under his breath, and got out. Of course, he'd still make fun of the cripple, but the other boy didn't need to know that.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:30 pm
Sephiroth looked over to Reno with a slightly confused stare ''well glad to see you came out of hiding. but you should really speak up i cant you you when you mumbling''  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:06 pm
He looked at Sepheroth, and went to his dorm, ignoring him. If he ever changed his wish and DID hurt him, he wouldn't in front of Rufus.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:04 pm
Cloud smiles a little feeling better after his warm shower. He walks quickly to his room. None of the other boys were in there, 'maybe their all out playing blitzball or something'. He walks over to his bed and starts unpacking again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:09 am
Terra got Rufas some chicken noddle soup. "Need anything else?"  

ShadowxOfxAxHeart

Stellar Guardian

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:40 am
"Nah." he waved at him so sit down.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:39 pm
Sephiroth knew he had said enoughto get his point across to Reno. The boy takes his leave and heads back towards his dorm to relax for the rest of the day.  

Gray BloodStone

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:07 pm
Kairi walked out into the hallway eating her ice cream. She headed to the pool, hoping noone would be there.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff