Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fallen Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 pm
((oh...thank you.))

Aimi nodded and ran off to the tower.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:10 pm
*as i sleeped a tears drop rolled down my face and i said these words* goodbye...... Seiko nee-san......  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:26 pm
Alex finished his shower, he entered the room again, "I have to rest..." he laid down in the bed and closed his eyes, he fell asleep...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:30 pm
The villagers looked at Aimi "reporting to Yurete-sama,Aimi-chan?" one of the elders asked.

Aimi smiled "yup!" she told them with a grin as she ran but ended up tripping again. "ouch..." she muttered as she got up and wiped the dirt off her face. "eek! the documents!" she looked at the scattered papers  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:17 pm
Alex woke up, it was morning now, the sun hitted his eyes, "Ok... I really rested alot" he stood up and took from his backpack his tooth brush, getting ready to take a shower also...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:26 pm
Aimi had fallen asleep in one of the couches in Yurete's tower. She was too lazy to walk up the stairs and decided to give the report and documents to him the next day. She soundly slept unaware of the surroundings.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 pm
*wakes up in Manaka's house with Yui sleeping at my bed side*........... < she stayed up all night looking after me......... thank u Yui>  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 pm
Seiko and Tamlin were lounging around their room. Seiko didn't sleep much, said that it got in her way. Tamlin, on the other hand, slept a lot, but not during the night.
"Oi, Seiko-sama... Can I change the spelling of my name." Tamlin asked.
"To what...?" Seiko asked.
"T-a-m-l-i-n-n." Tamlin spelt out.
"Just adding an extra "N"?" Seiko asked.
"Yep..." Tamlin replied.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:37 pm
....... *feels something cold and wet rolling do my face* < these......these r tears....... but why am i crying?> *then remembers everything* i'm soo sorry Seiko nee-san  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:16 pm
Seiko suddenly turned, a tear rolling down her cheek.
"Seiko-sama...?" Tammlin asked. She was worried about her leader.
"It's nothing... I just had a feeling that somebody was having a feeling." Seiko muttered.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:32 pm
*Yui wakes up and see me crying*
Yui: why r u crying?
me: *whippes tears* just a bad dream
yui: r u sure
me: yea it was
yui: ok then *walks to the door* what do u want to eat?
me: whatever is fine
yui: ok  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:52 pm
Aimi abruptly woke up as one of the assistants in the tower lightly tapped her shoulder. "S-Sorry Aimi-sama...I thought it wouldn't be so well to sleep...so casually out here." the assistant mumbled as she bowed.
Aimi looked at the girl and sighed "Yeah. Yeah." she got off the couch and started to walk up the stairs to Yurete's office.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:59 am
*sitting on the bed*............ Seiko nee-san why did u leave me here?....... i know that i've lost my memories and unleashed my inner demon,but.......  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:25 pm
Guren slapped Sakumo on the back laughing heartily. "Lets go see Yurete!"She said and pulled her brother along.

Sakumo crossed his arms as she dragged him."I can walk."He grunted as he landed on his face when Guren dropped him.  

Blind Anbu

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:39 pm
Seiko got up slowly, and began walking for the door. "Seiko-sama?" Tamlinn asked.
"I'm going to see Yurete. I have a feeling that those papers won't do me very well in this negotiation." The black haired shinobi muttered, walking out the door.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff